Contract Sales Outsourcing
Looking for experts with experience in contract sales outsourcing (outsourcing of hiring professional for marketing at point of sales) in colombia
will require information on
1) suppliers capable of this service
2) how are the suppliers paid- various compensation models
3) how do pharmaceutical companies handle this outsourcing - engagement models and sourcing strategy
thank you+3 Other Responses
We are software company, looking to outsource part of our sales/marketing.+18 Other Responses
Pharma Contract Sales In India & China
Looking to understand the market for contract sales organizations (cso), primarily in india and china. I would like discuss further on the following topics:
• suppliers landscape
- how mature is the supply base for these services? What is the % adoption rate for these services when compared to markets like eu, us?
- who are the major players in india and china? Are there any major global players operating in these markets?
• what is the outlook for these services? What is driving the adoption of these services? What are the potential challenges?
• case studies highlighting collaboration between major pharma companies and cso's in these geographies+6 Other Responses
Point Of Sale Material
Industry: point of sale material
client industry: bfsi
brief background: the client is looking for vendors who can provide end-to-end posm support right from production to installation. They are also looking for negotiation levers.
- cost structure of posm vendors
- negotiation levers
- top suppliers if any+3 Other Responses
Sales Service Outsourcing
Category : sales service outsourcing
geography: north america
client has a sales service department which includes three service lines such as contact centre (it act as a supplement where the client don't have field sales on the ground, call center support), influencer sales (work directly with professional groups - e.G. Dentists, hospitals) and urban selling (sell directly to small bodegas). Currently cpg client is engaging with multiple suppliers to fulfill its sales service demands. Client would like to have a detailed understanding about the market, procurement best practices and supply landscape.
Market overview: telesales, influncer sales and urban selling
• market size and growth rate
• key technology trends
industry best practices: telesales, influncer sales and urban selling
• pricing model
• contract models with advantages and disadvantages
• engagement model with advantages and disadvantages
cost structure: telesales, influncer sales and urban selling
• cost structure
• cost drivers
supplier analysis – telesales, influncer sales and urban selling
• supply demand landscape
• service capabilities:
• telesales, influncer sales, urban selling
• other service capabilities+15 Other Responses
Pharmaceutical Contract Sales Force
i am working for a global market research firm based out of bangalore, india. I am currently working on a project on contracted sales force (csf) specific for pharmaceuticals sector. I am trying to understand the csf market and have some specific queries on the same. My queries are mentioned below:
1. How is the pharma sales and marketing landscape changing and how does cso help in the marketing efforts to the pharma companies?
2. What strategies pharma companies are adopting for outsourcing sales and marketing activities?
3. What is the market dynamics of contracted sales force in the next 2–3 years?
4. What are the contractual aspects of the contracted sales force?
5. What are the procurement best practices followed in the pharma industry while engaging with a cso?
6. What can be a typical cost structure for a contracted sales force supplier?
If you could share some information on the same, it would be of great help with my report.+10 Other Responses
Contract Sale Organizations In North America
This request is for a fortune 500 pharmaceutical company with geographic scope of north america (na). They would like to revisit their sourcing strategy with regard to engagement with csos for the following services: contract sales force, medical science liaison(msl), inside sales(iss) and clinical educators(ce).
They are looking forward to gain insights on the prevalent engagement models and type of engagement for all the above mentioned services, for both primary and specialty care drugs. Other list of deliverables are provided here-under:
1. Sales rep adoption across drug life cycle for primary and specialty care drugs
2. Typical mix of in-house and external sales reps for both types of drugs
3. Pricing models for all services(contract sales force, iss, msl, ce)
4. Performance measurement of each service
5. Cost structure and drivers
6. Indicative spend benchmarking for primary and specialty care drugs
+10 Other Responses
Animal Health Outsourcing
i work for a market research firm serving global 1,000 clients. We are working on a research report for a multinational company on the topic of animal heath outsourcing.
We are willing to pay multiple qualified experts for one hour phone consults on this topic.
I am looking to understand the animal health outsourcing trend.
How is human health outsourcing different from animal health?
Are only generics in animal health outsourced to contract manufacturers?
arun+3 Other Responses
Us Sales Outsourcing & Staffing Market
We are looking for industry people who have significant knowledge of the outsourcing services of sales activities. Individuals of interest could be:
senior executives from sales/marketing teams or business development divisions of sales outsourcing services companies or sales staffing companies
independent staffing counselors/consultants
some of the key companies to consider:
lease a sales rep
there could be many other companies besides the above mentioned. Besides company executives, independent advisors would also suit here.
Mode of interview: audio
time slot for an interview: 45-60 minutes
1. On a scale of 1-10, please share your level of knowledge on us sales outsourcing market size in $ mn terms
2 . On a scale of 1-10, please share your level of knowledge on us sales professionals staffing market size in $ mn terms
3. Can you provide the leading industries that commonly outsource sales activities or prefer to hire sales professionals from staffing companies (industries could be different in both these markets) and their percentage contribution in the total market respectively
4. Do you knowledge of the type of sales roles that are commonly outsourced and their percentage share in total sales outsourcing market
+16 Other Responses
Point Of Sale Material (posm) Displays
Project: point of sale materials (posm)
industry :cpg (consumer packaged goods)
we are currently working on the request raised by a cpg client,who wants to understand effectiveness and evaluation criteria for posm like posters,displays,wobblers,display packs etc used in indian retail outlets and their contribution towards sales lift.We also want to know which posm are most effective in attracting consumers to aisles and hence result an increase in sales lift.
If you do have answers for the same please respond and we will give you a call at the earliest
regards+9 Other Responses
Healthcare Point Of Sale Materials
I work for a market research company serving fortune 1000 companies.
We would like to conduct paid interviews of multiple experts in the european point of sale materials space.
We are looking for information on:
- sourcing models
- procurement practices followed by major healthcare companies
- information on the suppliers leading healthcare companies engage with
if you are knowledgeable about that or know someone who is, please respond asap. Thank you.+7 Other Responses
Looking for freelance it sales consultants ****+5 Other Responses