Network Security Testing Market
We are a well established investment firm based in the us. We're looking to do some market research in the penetration testing space and would like to speak to people who have assessed, purchased, or used vendors such as core security, cigital, netspi or digital defense. We’d prefer to speak to those in the financial or retail verticals if possible.
Below are some questions to ask prospective experts to help us select the ones we’d like to engage with:
1. Are you a key decision maker who manages or oversees penetration testing?
2. Do your penetration testing needs focus more around network security or application security, or both?
3. Have you chosen to utilize a penetration testing service such as core security, cigital, netspi or digital defense?
4. Please state your current title and employer.
Thank you.+11 Other Responses
Hr Financial And Cyber Security
we are a global market research firm, currently looking for experts who can assist us gain a detailed understanding of the ”consulting market in us” with focus on following
a) hr consulting
b) financial consulting
c) cyber security consulting
list of requirements:
· market size & growth (*only for financial consulting)
· segmentation on the basis of services and end-use (*only for financial consulting)
· top suppliers (mainstream and diverse) and their market share (hr, financial & cyber security)
· % contribution of supplier diversity on the overall spend (hr, financial & cyber security)
· are there any barriers in leveraging diverse suppliers? (hr, financial & cyber security)
· case studies of leading banking & financial institutions using diverse suppliers for consulting services (hr, financial & cyber security)
· leading sourcing practices - how leading companies source these categories? (engagement model, partnerships/supplier relationships, contract structures etc.) - (hr, financial & cyber security)
the main focus of our study is to identify diverse suppliers (minority-owned, women owned, veteran owned, lgbt-owned, service disabled veteran owned) in this space.
We would like to engage via phone consult with experts knowledgeable about consulting service providers. Ideal candidates should have deep knowledge of industry trends and practices, key suppliers, industry partnerships, best practices etc.
we are looking for a phone consult to discuss the points mentioned above. Kindly drop in a note with your cv/relevant experience in the consulting industry, if you are interested to proceed.
thomas+14 Other Responses
The zintro blog needs you!iâm looking for your expert opinion on the news below and a written response that is one to three paragraphs long.Your response may be used in an article that i will write and post on the zintro site.You will be named in the article and a link to your profile will be included.Your contribution is voluntary(there is no direct payment involved,but you will get lots of traffic to your expert profile).If interested,please send me your response via znotes within the next few days.
The washington post reported on a program called prism,which gives the national security agency direct access to internet companiesâ servers.Google and apple denied that relationship with the government.Facebook says that it doesnât provide the government with direct access to its servers and microsoft claims that it only provides customer data when there is a legal order.Whatâs the extent of the nsaâs reach into the communications in the us?
This is a great marketing opportunity to get your name and expert opinion published on our blog. Here is a sample: http://blog.Zintro.Com/2012/01/16/keystone-xl-pipeline-pros-and-cons/
please include your full name,we will link it to your profile,getting you more presence on zintro.If you have any questions,please let me know.
idil kan+6 Other Responses