Looking for analysts/experts to interview for an article about what companies should expect to pay for computing-related security expenses (i.E., software and services, not staff), based on company size, data security needs, and complexity of systems in place?+40 Other Responses
Hr Financial And Cyber Security
we are a global market research firm, currently looking for experts who can assist us gain a detailed understanding of the ”consulting market in us” with focus on following
a) hr consulting
b) financial consulting
c) cyber security consulting
list of requirements:
· market size & growth (*only for financial consulting)
· segmentation on the basis of services and end-use (*only for financial consulting)
· top suppliers (mainstream and diverse) and their market share (hr, financial & cyber security)
· % contribution of supplier diversity on the overall spend (hr, financial & cyber security)
· are there any barriers in leveraging diverse suppliers? (hr, financial & cyber security)
· case studies of leading banking & financial institutions using diverse suppliers for consulting services (hr, financial & cyber security)
· leading sourcing practices - how leading companies source these categories? (engagement model, partnerships/supplier relationships, contract structures etc.) - (hr, financial & cyber security)
the main focus of our study is to identify diverse suppliers (minority-owned, women owned, veteran owned, lgbt-owned, service disabled veteran owned) in this space.
We would like to engage via phone consult with experts knowledgeable about consulting service providers. Ideal candidates should have deep knowledge of industry trends and practices, key suppliers, industry partnerships, best practices etc.
we are looking for a phone consult to discuss the points mentioned above. Kindly drop in a note with your cv/relevant experience in the consulting industry, if you are interested to proceed.
thomas+36 Other Responses
The zintro blog needs you!i am looking for your expert opinion on the news below.Your response may be used in an article that i will write and post on the zintro site.Your contribution is voluntary,and while there is no direct payment involved,getting your name and expert opinion published on our blog is a great marketing opportunity that will increase the amount of traffic to your expert profile.
As a featured expert,you will be named and a link to your profile will be included.Here is a sample:
if interested,please send me your one-to-three paragraph response to the following news via znotes within the next few days:
the guardian exposed the nsaâs most widespread surveillance program: xkeyscore. According to glenn greenwald, the program can store any information that can be extracted, which includes ânearly everything a typical user does on the internet,â and can also provide real-time surveillance of a target's internet activity for approximately 150 sites and 700 servers worldwide.Is this an invasion of privacy or a necessary security measure?
Please include your full name so we can link it to your expert profile and get you more presence on zintro.Let me know if you have any questions.
gabriela meller+8 Other Responses