The zintro blog needs you! i am looking for your expert opinion on the news below and a written response that is one to three paragraphs long. Your response may be used in an article that i will write and post on the zintro site. You will be named in the article and a link to your profile will be included. Your contribution is voluntary (there is no direct payment involved but you will get lots of traffic to your profile). If interested please send me your response via znotes within the next few days.
Programmer khalil shreateh posted a notice on zuckerberg's wall pointing out the security vulnerability on facebook that allows people to post on anyone's wall. Technology companies have become more open to help from independent hackers and facebook encourages reports about security vulnerabilities. Facebook pays at least $500 to people who report security problems but shreateh's account was temporarily disabled. How should computer security be handled?
This is a great marketing opportunity to get your name and expert opinion published on our blog. Here is a sample: http://blog.Zintro.Com/2012/01/16/keystone-xl-pipeline-pros-and-cons/
please include your full name, we will link it to your profile, getting you more presence on zintro. If you have any questions, let me know.
idil kan+2 Other Responses
Pharma It Security
i need sourcing specific insights on 'it security' from a pharmaceutical company point of view. Below are the key queries.
1. How the large pharmaceuticals companies procure 'it security' solutions? What are the recent trends being witnessed in the market?
A. Bundled with it services?
B. Software and hardware/devices are procured separately?
C. Different suppliers for standard security solutions and high security (for research work) solutions?
D. Engaging with a msp?
2. What are the key technology advancements?
3. Is there some instances where the companies have shifted to cloud based solutions?
4. What is virtual security operations center? How is it evolving?
5. How the direct sourcing of it services by business managers are evolving?
6. How the companies are assuring it security across the supply chain? Case studies.
7. Do the companies procure it security services or they procure it security solutions?
8. What are the key contract terms and slas?
9. What are the best practices? How the category is evolving?
10. What are the cost savings and negotiation opportunities?
Thanks and regards,
gaurav+undefined Other Responses
Hr Financial And Cyber Security
we are a global market research firm, currently looking for experts who can assist us gain a detailed understanding of the ”consulting market in us” with focus on following
a) hr consulting
b) financial consulting
c) cyber security consulting
list of requirements:
· market size & growth (*only for financial consulting)
· segmentation on the basis of services and end-use (*only for financial consulting)
· top suppliers (mainstream and diverse) and their market share (hr, financial & cyber security)
· % contribution of supplier diversity on the overall spend (hr, financial & cyber security)
· are there any barriers in leveraging diverse suppliers? (hr, financial & cyber security)
· case studies of leading banking & financial institutions using diverse suppliers for consulting services (hr, financial & cyber security)
· leading sourcing practices - how leading companies source these categories? (engagement model, partnerships/supplier relationships, contract structures etc.) - (hr, financial & cyber security)
the main focus of our study is to identify diverse suppliers (minority-owned, women owned, veteran owned, lgbt-owned, service disabled veteran owned) in this space.
We would like to engage via phone consult with experts knowledgeable about consulting service providers. Ideal candidates should have deep knowledge of industry trends and practices, key suppliers, industry partnerships, best practices etc.
we are looking for a phone consult to discuss the points mentioned above. Kindly drop in a note with your cv/relevant experience in the consulting industry, if you are interested to proceed.
thomas+14 Other Responses