Our firm requires paid phone consultations with multiple experts who can provide insights to better understand the trends in the small satellite industry, referred to as nano or microsatellites.
Ideally government officials who are previously engaged in the air force, nasa or department of defense, or anyone with satellite initiatives that generate revenue from the growth of the small satellite industry, preferably former employees at large government contractors or companies such as orbcomm, lockheed martin, loral, general atomics electromagnetic systems, airbus defense and space, honeywell, etc.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consult.
To demonstrate your relevance in this space, please consider briefly answering the questions below:
1. Would you be able to discuss the history of small satellites, the reason they are prevalent, and the drivers of demand for nano/microsatellites over the last two years (2017-2018)?
2. Can you share your insights about the expected demand and what will drive it over the next 5 years, if the market will stabilize or continue to grow? Please answer briefly
3. Please rate your familiarity with the following providers of rf radios (1 don’t know them, 5 know them well) and kindly note if you have familiarity with their rf products
b. General dynamics
c. Space micro
referrals are highly appreciated.+17 Other Responses
Satellite Capacity Management
I need software tools for satellite capacity management and link budget including complan, ecm,sprint7, ...
I am working on satellite communication in a service provider company+2 Other Responses
Geospatial Offerings Of Cloud
We are doing exploratory research to understand the geospatial offerings of cloud solution providers such as “amazon earth on aws”, “amazon aws ground station’, 'google earth engine', etc.
The key insights that we are looking for are as mentioned below:
1. What are the offerings about?
2. How are the offerings priced?
3. How are the offerings expected to evolve in the next 2-3 years?
4. The usage of these solutions for geospatial analytics
5. Pricing dynamics of these solutions vs. Those of imagery providers such as digitalglobe, planet labs, etc.
6. Key customer segments
7. Key uses of the solution in geospatial analytics apart from geo-location+31 Other Responses
Looking for experienced u.S and u.K industry experts in electronics engineering, as part time faculty for our online tutoring sessions.
The candidates must have following attributes:
must be an engineering graduate
sound technical knowledge and understanding
must have minimum 10 years of industry experience
with preferable work experience from a multinational organization
ability to transfer the knowledge and practical learning through online platform
the online classes will be delivered on weekends with duration of mutually agreed 2 hrs of discussion with the engineering student.+6 Other Responses