Us Satellite Transponder
I am doing a market research on us satellite transponder market(for media customers). I required some experts in satellite transponder market.
Industry company example: intelsat etc.
Market intelligence on satellite transponder industry market
who are these key players in us,and how much they dominate(market share)?
What is the market look like
how is the market expected to look like in the future
what are trends in the market
satellite is something that we are gone be using in the future or are there other trends going on in the market (example: fiber optic replacing satellite)
what is the scope of the market
case example of how do media customer (hbo, disney, fox etc.) procure satellite in this market.+2 Other Responses
currently we are doing a research on "satellite transponders in broadcasting" for one of our fortune 500 client.
We would like to engage with an expert who have both technical understanding and market knowledge on satellite transponders.
The key topics covered in our research process are as follows,
1. Key satellite transponders suppliers available in the market and their capabilities
2. Demand and supply in satellite transponders market
3. Effect of increasing in cable tv affiliates on bandwidth
4. Impact of aging satellites on performance and cost
5. The role(pricing and engagement best practices) of re sellers vs. Satellite providers vs fiber network vendors in broadcasting business
6. Merits and demerits in engaging with terrestrial fiber networks to transmit broadcast content
thanks in advance!+22 Other Responses
A chemical company interested in commercializing its technology in the oil industry is seeking highly experienced consultant to assist in identifying opportunities and connecting company to the right partners. The company has down well application technology that is designed to stimulate oil flow that it is looking to commercialize.
**consultant should have the following experience**:
• must have worked for an oil services firm selling those chemicals in the us. Strong preference for a houston based consultant.
• must have technical knowledge of chemical used in oil production.
• must have experience selling those chemicals to operators.
• must have experience bringing new technology to market.
• must have great connections and the ability to convince operators to set up field trials.
• must have great connections with oil service companies.
• must be knowledgeable about different rock formations including sand control and tight rock formation.
• must be able to present to senior management as well as work with oil field operators.
• must have ability to keep confidential information confidential.
• must have good references.
• must have worked in the oil industry for over 20 years.
• masters in petro chemical engineering or similar degree from respected institution.
**project duration & compensation**:
initially expect low time requirements but could increase with each project started. Compensation to be determined.
Note: consultants outside the us, please do not reply to this inquiry.
If you meet all of the above must haves, please respond with a brief description of your background, your location and availability to set up a initial call.
Thank you.+10 Other Responses
Biotech Engineering Design
We are looking for an expert to help us understand the supply market of engineering design services for vaccines and biotechnology.
Geography: usa, europe (uk, hungary, germany, italy)
1) how is the supply market structured for engineering design services for vaccines and biotechnology industry in the above geography?
A) fragmented or consolidated?
B) if a supplier caters to pharmaceutical industry for engineering design, will he have the capability to serve for vaccines industry as well?
2) who are the top global engineering design suppliers for vaccines across usa, uk, germany, italy, hungary?
3) who are the top regional engineering design suppliers for vaccines across usa, uk, germany, italy, hungary?
4) who are the niche engineering design firms specialized in vaccines across usa, uk, germany, italy, hungary?
5) what are the conditions under which a top vaccine company would engage with a global vs regional vs niche supplier for their engineering design services? Please provide case examples+undefined Other Responses