we are looking for a highly specialized expert who is passionate about understanding data, well versed in scalable data mining and machine learning techniques, and loves to build models. This role is a multidisciplinary blend of statistics, technology, and business strategy, all applied in tandem to discover key insights that lie hidden in our data sets. The ideal candidate will be able to understand business challenges, map analytical approaches and build models to derive actionable insights.
- meet with executive management to understand major business opportunities and challenges (likely areas include financial performance, customer satisfaction, demographics and local economics).
- frame relevant issues, map out analytical approaches and gather data
design, build, and run complex analytic models that drive insights significant to the business.
- use business intelligence tools to communicate insights to executive management.
- familiarity with relational databases and sql, data transformation (etl), data mining, ad-hoc analysis.
- extensive experience with python, r, stata, sas, spss, matlab or another statistical language.
- deep knowledge of standard techniques (e.G., logistic regression, cluster analysis, random forests, experimental design).
- experience with data visualization tools (e.G., tableau)
- experience working with real data either through a current job or through projects during graduate school.
- ability to learn things quickly and work independently.
- an analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving difficult problems.
an ms or phd in data sciences, business analytics, statistics, applied mathematics, physics, computer science or other field which is highly analytical / quantitative+39 Other Responses
We are looking to speak with data science and business anlaytics experts who are customers and/or decision makers for business intelligence products like dundas, sisense, chartio, domo, periscope data, idashboards, etc.
Ideally, we would like to speak to data science and business intelligence executives from global 5000 companies.+undefined Other Responses
Oracle Business Intelligence Marketing
We are a us based information technology start-up company, operating currently from india, with a main focus on oracle business intelligence technologies.
The promoters are currently seeking for marketing help in finding project/ contract opportunities in oracle bi domain including oracle bi applications anywhere in the world.+1 Other Responses