Aerospace Engine Machining Supply Chain
We are looking for experts from procurement, supply chain, or qa with insight into pratt & whitney’s engine machining supply chain, including an understanding of past and future strategies for single/dual/triple sourcing, low-cost countries and other dynamics, such as p&w’s views on insourcing vs outsourcing. We are interested with an expert who is able to speak to companies such as smaller players like beacon industries, numet and budney industries, and larger players such as mb aerospace and edac. We want to understand some context around the military engine side, as well as commercial engines. Expertise around high-replacement volume “hot section” engine parts for the f110, f100 and/or tf33 engine programs would be excellent.
This would be for a 1 - hour paid phone consult. Please respond with a few brief statements as to your relevance in this space.
1) are you able to speak to pratt & whitney’s engine machining supply chain, including an understanding of past and future strategies for single/dual/triple sourcing, low cost countries and other dynamics?
2) what is your knowledge base around companies such as beacon industries, numet, budney industries, mb aerospace and edac?
3) can you discuss high-replacement volume “hot section” engine parts for f110, f100 and/or tf33 engine programs?
+10 Other Responses
Car Engine And Power Train Manufacturing
I am looking for a car engine and power train manufacturing expert for technical evaluation of a greenfield project.
- should be an expert in engine and power train manufacturing with an experience of 15-20 years or more
- should be located in india, preferably (mumbai)
- should be a freelancer and not working as an employee at any of the automotive manufacturing companies
- should be available for a total of 7 (up to a maximum of 10) days and offer his services, which involves
o technical evaluation of the project
o conduct site visit
o conduct discussion with client and ourselves
o submit a technical assessment report
+15 Other Responses
Aircraft Engine Maintenance
I am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We help businesses answer questions by engaging with the world’s most relevant experts. So far we have delivered over 750 studies with input from over 15,000 individuals. We are an authorized zintro partner.
For a current study, we are trying to understand the challenges in servicing and maintaining aircraft engines (across military aviation). We are seeking aviation consultants that have aviation maintenance experience (recent) and can speak to challenges/pain points they see in this area. Please note, we are focused on experts in the united states or europe region.
Please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and expert insight and are not seeking any confidential information.
We are scheduling 45-60 minute discussions with experts this and next week and are happy to offer a negotiable usd 250 compensation for each interview. Please note that we are handling the standard zintro fee separately, hence the expert is not involved in paying this.
We would welcome any referrals to other relevant experts as well.
Thank you in advance, and i look forward to hearing from you.
meagan+8 Other Responses