Seo, Ppc, Cro And Website Design
We are a dtc company seeking an expert in seo, ppc, cro and website design. We need a complete review of our website (and feeder website) and recommendations based upon analytics. Our goals are to improve our brand image, increase traffic, conversion and aov.
Please respond with a summary of your qualifications.+undefined Other Responses
Digital Marketing Procurement For Banking Industry
We are looking for an expert in digital marketing procurement for the banking industry.
Geographical scope : global (focus on europe, us)
sub commodities : seo/sem, aggregators, affiliates, digital media including ad servers, programmatic, content management services, dynamic content & marketing automation.
1. Industry trends/innovation for the sub commodities mentioned above
2. Industry best practices in sourcing digital category
3. What are the pricing models adopted for each of the sub commodities, and the most preferred model and its benefits
4. What are the operating models adopted in the industry? What are the services coupled and decoupled?
5. Competitive intelligence - operating and pricing models adopted by barclays (bcs), royal bank of scotland (rbs-ln), and lloyds banking group (lyg) and other banks in us, uk
6. Comparison of global and local sourcing for the sub commodities, and best practices to drive process efficiency and achieve cost efficiency+11 Other Responses
I'm looking for an adwords expert for advice on use cases and features for an integration using their customer match product. We are a marketing automation and customer data platform - one of our products syncs audiences to ad platforms. While we have expertise in display (dsp) and facebook advertising, we need expertise in this area to help current customers succeed as well as refine our product and pricing to fit.+undefined Other Responses
Director Of Digital Marketing / E-commerce
Director of digital marketing / e-commerce
title: director of digital e-commerce / marketing
reports to: svp and gm
fast growing health & beauty products company in fl is seeking a director of digital marketing / e-commerce.
This position will be responsible for the strategy, optimization and execution of all digital content for the brand including all brand websites, mobile, crm and social media. This role must ensure that all ecommerce websites and landing pages represent best practices in user experience, contain compelling content and creative, leverage new and existing technologies and ultimately achieve revenue and profit targets for the company’s ecommerce sites.
The director of digital marketing / e-commerce must have a strategic vision for the ecommerce channel that incorporates global needs, while using web and customer data to rapidly optimize performance.
As a leader of the digital managing team (2-3 direct reports), this role will provide guidance on development of the digital content plan to support the brand with the goal of maximizing and consistently improving the quality of digital consumer engagements with the brand. In addition, this position must partner cross-functionally with key collaborators (marketing team, creative team, operations and it) to identify opportunities to optimize and enhance ecommerce revenue and efficiency, while proactively driving brand awareness and engagement across all relevant digital platforms. This is a highly visible role with daily interaction with senior management.
Essential functions and responsibilities:
* responsible for achieving ecommerce revenue and profit targets through effective digital strategies including email marketing, ppc management, affiliate program management, seo, promotion and online merchandising.
* primary lead on digital strategic and creative content development, collaborating with internal marketing teams and external agencies for
the development of website (pc/mobile) content, email, site redesigns and other future platforms, and over-seeing the day-to-day management of such initiatives.
* evaluate and report on a weekly and monthly basis the key business metrics related to achieving business goals, including the effectiveness of digital campaigns.
* apply a rigorous testing approach to all initiatives to clearly identify opportunities and establish roi. Provide recommendations for program optimization based on analytics.
* partner with brand marketing on the development of the digital marketing plan, including social media, mobile, crm, email marketing and banner advertising, to ensure that the online experience aligns with the brand identity and communication objectives.
* drive an intuitive, engaging, relevant and integrated online experience that drives revenues and reaches new online customers, while increasing customer loyalty and overall brand awareness.
* coordinate with it and outside agencies to implement content ideas and assure technical feasibility.
* propose actionable plans to reach marketing and sales goals and manage the day-to-day maintenance for dot com businesses including leading execution for site features and functionality, manage content production and production schedules, monitor the progress of content areas, uphold editorial standards, project requirements, copy approval process, and deadlines that lead to increased engagement, interaction, and improved buying experience and conversion
** generous relocation package available
** competitive salary
education, experience, skills and required
* minimum of a bachelor's degree, mba preferred
* minimum of 3 years leading an online merchandising or ecommerce team
* experience and strong knowledge with web analytics tools, excel and powerpoint
* strong interpersonal and communication skills. Able to maintain and develop top-level, internal and external relationships.
* strategic thinker with an ability to translate strategy into actionable tactics; able to maintain a strategic perspective while supporting others in driving for results.
* personable, collaborative team leader who will thrive in a fast-paced, growing environment with constantly changing priorities
*** must have related marketing experience in the health & beauty industry.
Ideal candidate will have a combination of brand marketing and interactive/social marketing experience.
Please respond by attaching your resume and including a short summary of your qualifications.+43 Other Responses