Digital Marketing In Express Logistics
Category - digital marketing
industry - express logistics
geography - uk
digital services in focus: search engine optimization (seo), pay per click (ppc), conversion rate optimization (cro), affiliates
- cost structure of digital agencies in uk
- pricing model followed for different services
- best adopted contract model - short, medium, long
- kpi's for the services mentioned above
- sla's for getting into a contract
- supply demand landscape in uk - digital agencies
- sample service agreement between service provider and client+6 Other Responses
we are currently utilizing retargeting/remarketing with perfectaudience.Com ... We have a nutritional supplement company with many different domains and products.
Your job would be to manage the account by:
1. Setting up different compaigns, split tests, etc.
2. Report on stats
3. Manage the ads, to optimize roi
4. Help implement my ideas and tests by doing the above.
1. Write out the different ads, designing banners, ad copy, landing pages, etc.
2. Work with you in brainstorming ideas, to maximize roi
we've hired people in the past to do all the above, but each person just faded out after a few weeks. So going forward, this will be a team effort.
I just don't have the time or desire to deal with the "tech details" of managing the account. I have the "big picture" and you'll help with the smaller, day-to-day details+3 Other Responses
i'm doing market research on the use of pay-per-click (ppc) advertizing in online recruitment in the u.S. My key questions are:
1) size of the u.S. Market for online recruitment advertizing
2) percent of online recruitment ad spend that goes to pay-per-click ads specifically
3) growth of the market
4) intelligence on key competitive players in providing pay-per-click online recruitment advertizing
experts with experience at the likes of career builder, monster.Com, dice or at the recruitment marketing agencies such as tmp, bayard, jwt would be ideal.+4 Other Responses
digital marketing strategy & execution, social media marketing (facebook, twitter, youtube, etc.), brand marketing, community building & engagement, roi analysis, e-marketing,sem, seo
a proven track record in social media strategy and community management
experience of devising and running creating and aggressive campaigns on social media for visibility and user acquisition.
Ability to write creatively, clearly, and compellingly â reviews and blogging
competitive analysis of content and strategy and creating actionable steps from analysis of data
experience with web publishing, html, seo, sem and basic content management tools/systems.
Knowledge of social media services such as raidan6, virtu, context optionsl etc. Is a plus
minimum 3 years of experience in mobile products(applications) marketing is a plus
overseeing day-to-day marketing activities.
Devising and running creating and aggressive campaigns on social media for visibility and user acquisition.
Cultivate and engage communities - actively engaging customers and influencers
pitching the product story to media channels for a remarkable coverage - write extraordinarily creative posts, questions, etc. That get people talking, but still fall within brand voice, objectives and strategy.
Record and review both qualitative and quantitative data to ensure product success in social media. Research to further aid in roi calculation.
Write highly engaging posts in order to increase responses, @mentions, and consumer generated content for the product. Having a good sense of humor and patience is a must.
Develop targeted experiments that help learn what works well, what does not work well, and how to improve individual products social strategies and assist in the development of an ever-evolving strategy unique to each of our products.
Seo - monitoring and tuning
write original content for the website, from thought leadership articles to content that demonstrates the culture internally and in the community+12 Other Responses
Someone who can take advantage of tools available for a small ecommerce business focused on maid in the usa: long tail keywords, google merchant center, adwords, and email campaigns (lead generation) will all be expected tools, as well as estimated traffic, conversions, and basic roi+12 Other Responses
Digital Marketing In Emea
We are looking for experts in digital marketing who could help us in understanding the best practices in sourcing digital marketing activities and region wise digital marketing price bench-marking for various countries in emea for a medical devices and diagnostics client.
Here are some specific questions:
1. Region wise price bench-marking and engagement models:
• what are the region specific, individual rate cards for various positions within the digital marketing team? (countries include uk & ireland, italy, germany, turkey, spain, switzerland, france, dubai, austria, netherlands, portugal, belgium, russia, poland, czech republic, south africa)
• what is the % adoption of performance based compensation as component of the overall digital marketing compensation in various countries listed above?
• what is are some of the typical kpis which are used for evaluating digital marketing compensation?
2. Sourcing best practices:
• supplier consolidation approaches - region wise consolidation (w.Europe/e.Europe/middle east/africa) vs country wise consolidation
o what are the various possible combinations for regional consolidation
eg: combining w.Europe and e.Europe for specific services etc. Listing all possible combinations for reginal consolidation would be helpful
o list all possible combinations for country wise consolidation.
• service bundling approaches in digital marketing for various digital marketing activities like
1. Digital strategy & planning
2. Content (text, video, images etc) creation, maintenance, distribution (for all channels, websites, mobile, social media, etc.)
3. Advertising (sea: search engine advertising and sem: search engine marketing)s
4. Digital operations (running dia campaigns) & analytics
5. Development of channels (apps, websites) & a/b testing
6. Marketing automation
7. Sales enablement
o as an industry best practice, are all the above services bundles to a single supplier or are they bundled in specific combinations?
O what are the services which can be bundled to a single supplier?
O are any of the listed services given individually to a specific supplier?+undefined Other Responses
Online Media Buying
Subject: online media buying in china
industry focus: agriculture
brief: we are looking to understand the best practices with respect to online space purchase. We would like to understand how companies engage with agencies to secure optimal place in seo, sem and digital banner ads.+3 Other Responses
Interactive Multi-channel Project
partner with the business to deliver industry-leading integrated multichannel marketing programs, through a deep understanding of the audience insights and channel expertise.
education requirements: bachelors degree required, mba or other related graduate-level degree is preferred unless stated as "preferred" or "a plus", all other criteria are required: •5+ years of multichannel marketing experience across patient and healthcare professional audiences, including online promotion (seo/sem/display), lead generation, web, mobile, social, relationship marketing, call center, non-personal promotion and field promotion channels. Multimedia/multichannel agency and vendor management experience. •additional preferred experience includes:◦4+ years previous integrated multichannel marketing experience that could include data analytics across services, program management, relevant agency experience and/or interactive marketing experience at other pharma or other industry ◦3+ years or more previous, relevant pharmaceutical/other direct-to-patient brand marketing experience (rx or otc); 3 or more years of experience in pharmaceutical healthcare professional marketing ◦other, previous experience working in additional roles within the pharmaceutical, biotech, device/diagnostic or related industries, such as field sales, managed care, commercial support functions, etc. ◦marketing/sales experience in related therapeutic area •skills required◦strong communication and presentation skills ◦strong organizational and time management skills; proven abilities to effectively manage and complete multiple priorities and projects ◦excellent influencing and negotiation skills ◦strength in ability to pull, analyze and present data ◦strong customer orientation/focus ◦proven track record for consistently meeting or exceeding financial and/or other quantitative targets, as well as qualitative goals additional role expectations: ◦impeccable ethics and integrity ◦act in complete and total compliance with all laws, regulations and policies ◦business travel, by air or car, is required occasionally for business meetings and customer interactions ◦participate as and when needed/appropriate in cross-functional or other project teams; helping the overall business to continuously evolve, improve and excel ◦remain current on industry best practices
years of experience
5-7 years+12 Other Responses
Client is researching google and the overall landscape for search engine marketing (sem). Our client would like to speak with individuals who can discuss buying search advertising and can opine on the impact to advertisers based on algorithm and ad format changes from search engines.
***consultants will not be accepted from public companies.+9 Other Responses
What we have got:
- a unique, differentiated brand.
- educational content with the opportunity for viral sharing based on magnitude of topic.
- a brand that is growing at 30% to 100% on a year over year same store sales basis while the overall marketplace for those products declines.
- placement in more than 10,000 stores across america.
- an online advertising campaign on desktops that yields retail sales (stores like cvs selling our products) and generates the growth rates above despite limited to no engagement.
What we need assistance with:
- developing an integrated online strategy driving sales across both retail stores and our website.
- developing a reporting and information system allowing us to utilize data from current campaigns to scale and support a significantly larger retail audience.
- quick advice and input on all forms of digital marketing.
- support in analyzing, synthesizing and understanding where we are, then recommendations on where to go next.
- in depth expertise on types of advertising, where to buy it and how best to access it and buy it.
- execution of various campaigns.
We believe that:
- search engine optimization is critical.
- content, issues based marketing, needs to be a significant element to our marketing mix.
- desktop ads, scaled out, generate significant brand awareness and purchase. Opportunities to expand our current campaign, look at mobile and in email marketing are everywhere.
- highly focused local marketing, based on sales patterns, can generate better return on ad dollars spent, based on iri data weâve recently received.+16 Other Responses
Digital Marketing In Mexico
this request is for digital marketing in mexico and sourcing models.
Thanks+12 Other Responses
i am a small business looking for a media consultant that can do seo and ppc
please reply to my email if offer a consultant
thank you+11 Other Responses