Digital Marketing In Express Logistics
Category - digital marketing
industry - express logistics
geography - uk
digital services in focus: search engine optimization (seo), pay per click (ppc), conversion rate optimization (cro), affiliates
- cost structure of digital agencies in uk
- pricing model followed for different services
- best adopted contract model - short, medium, long
- kpi's for the services mentioned above
- sla's for getting into a contract
- supply demand landscape in uk - digital agencies
- sample service agreement between service provider and client+6 Other Responses
Bfsi Digital Media Marketing
The fortune 500 client from bfsi (banking, financial services and insurance) sector in australia at the moment spends their digital media budget on-line across various different online channels, i.E. Affiliate (65% of total online media spend), search engine marketing (sem), display premium, social media and mobile.
The digital channel of focus here in this study would be:
2. Search engine marketing
3. Display premium
4. Social media
the client would like to identify global & local/regional agencies providing services such as affiliation marketing, sem, display premium, social media & mobile in australia with focus upon identifying key pricing model adopted while compensating agencies providing services across channel of focus in this study.
The client would like to determine the service value chain/ buying principle adopted by bfsi marketer from agencies focusing on affiliates, sem, display premium, social media & mobile ads.+9 Other Responses
Digital Marketing In Emea
We are looking for experts in digital marketing who could help us in understanding the best practices in sourcing digital marketing activities and region wise digital marketing price bench-marking for various countries in emea for a medical devices and diagnostics client.
Here are some specific questions:
1. Region wise price bench-marking and engagement models:
• what are the region specific, individual rate cards for various positions within the digital marketing team? (countries include uk & ireland, italy, germany, turkey, spain, switzerland, france, dubai, austria, netherlands, portugal, belgium, russia, poland, czech republic, south africa)
• what is the % adoption of performance based compensation as component of the overall digital marketing compensation in various countries listed above?
• what is are some of the typical kpis which are used for evaluating digital marketing compensation?
2. Sourcing best practices:
• supplier consolidation approaches - region wise consolidation (w.Europe/e.Europe/middle east/africa) vs country wise consolidation
o what are the various possible combinations for regional consolidation
eg: combining w.Europe and e.Europe for specific services etc. Listing all possible combinations for reginal consolidation would be helpful
o list all possible combinations for country wise consolidation.
• service bundling approaches in digital marketing for various digital marketing activities like
1. Digital strategy & planning
2. Content (text, video, images etc) creation, maintenance, distribution (for all channels, websites, mobile, social media, etc.)
3. Advertising (sea: search engine advertising and sem: search engine marketing)s
4. Digital operations (running dia campaigns) & analytics
5. Development of channels (apps, websites) & a/b testing
6. Marketing automation
7. Sales enablement
o as an industry best practice, are all the above services bundles to a single supplier or are they bundled in specific combinations?
O what are the services which can be bundled to a single supplier?
O are any of the listed services given individually to a specific supplier?+undefined Other Responses