We are doing a diligence project to determine the size and growth of the upholstered seating and fabric panel market, segmented by end market (office, hospitality, healthcare, correctional, and higher education), product type, (seating fabric, coated fabric, panel fabric, privacy curtains, drapery fabric), and customer (architectural and design firms, commercial furniture manufacturers, and end customers).
We are looking for respondents at top architecture & design firms (currently or formerly) who are able to answer the following key questions.
1. How does the relationship typically work between end clients, a&d firms, and commercial furniture manufacturers (cfms)?
2. What are the trends in upholstered furniture? Specifically, what percentage of seating (chairs, sofas, armchairs, etc.) that you sell or work with is upholstered? What about modular office systems (office cubicles) – what percentage have upholstered panels? How has this changed over time?
3. How do the end markets you serve break down percentage wise by end market (office, hospitality, healthcare, correctional, and higher education)?
4. How do the products you purchase breakdown by type (seating fabric, coated fabric, panel fabric, privacy curtains, drapery fabric)?+1 Other Responses
Auditorium Furniture Manufacturing
Dear sir, i am from lagos nigeria, . I have a 10,000 m2 space and am planning to start a furniture factory to manufacture and assemble auditorium chairs. Please guide me to know the machines needed to buy, fabrics, and all other equipment needed to manage the factory successfully. Thanks, emmanuel+8 Other Responses
Looking for guidance and connections for bike seat manufacturing, padded bike seat covers and other accessories using contract manufacturers in cut and sew, and injection molding. Usa and overseas options. Thank you!+2 Other Responses
Online Hr Industry
we are looking forward to hire part time online hr industry experts in following streams:
1. Mechanical, 2. Civil, 3. It/computer science 4. Electronics 5. Electrical
the candidates must have following attributes:
• must be an engineering graduate
• must have minimum 5 years of industry experience
• sound technical knowledge and understanding
• with preferable work experience from a organization of repute
• ability to transfer the knowledge and practical learning through online platform in english language
the online classes will be delivered on weekends with duration of mutually agreed 2 hrs of discussion with the engineering student.
Industry experts can contribute from wherever you are and that to without travelling and seating at your home.+7 Other Responses