Triadimefon Market Data
I work for a market research firm serving global 1,000 clients. We are working on a research report for a multinational company on the topic of triadimefon market data. Specifically, we would like to understand the market size, major players specific to triadimefon market data.
I require market size by volume, supply/demand, growth rates, market share by player (installed and utilized), engagement models followed in this industry.
We are willing to pay multiple qualified experts for one hour phone consults on this topic.+2 Other Responses
Senior Sales Software Business
We are planning to conduct 10-12 in-depth interviews (~2 per category listed below) in the us with the senior sales professionals of the following types of companies.
1. Software escrow services companies like nccgroup, national software escrow, escrowtech, guardit, innovasafe inc., etc.
2. Database subscription companies like bloomberg, hoovers, thomson one, capital iq, etc.
3. Data center companies like equinix, wired re, etc. That provide data storage services to businesses.
4. Cloud services providers like salesforce, oracle, amazon web services, etc.
5. Erp software like sap, oracle, etc. And security software like mcafee, norton, etc. Providing licenses to businesses.
Please note that these experts should be ex-employees of the above mentioned companies and should have worked in a sales role for at least 2-3 years in one of these companies.
Typical designations of these experts should be similar to senior vp / vp - sales, director sales, strategic account manager, client relationship manager, head of sales, global head of sales, sales and account management head, senior director global sales strategy and planning, americas sales strategy lead, etc.
Our prime objective is to understand the sales structure and internal sales functioning of these companies. So, our questions will revolve around the following points:
• size of the sales team and geographic and/ or industry break-out of sales team, i.E. How are the sales professionals deployed across industries or geographies?
• structure of the sales team and details around that
• understanding the job roles of different types of sales professionals (i.E. Pure sales & account managers)
• parameters on which the sales professionals are rated, how often and all nuances related to that
• incentive structure of sales professionals across roles and geographies
interview length: 30-45 minutes+14 Other Responses
Information Services Market
We’re a us based investment firm kicking off a new initiative to get up to speed on the data and information services space. We are looking to speak with 2 different profiles of professionals in the space:
1) we’re looking to speak with former/current executives who can speak to the trends within the industry specifically as it relates to what types of data and what capabilities are currently being valued and considered indispensable for building the products and capabilities of tomorrow (whether that is identity verification, credit assessment, or personalized advertising). We’ll be looking to speak with corporate development folks at some of the larger players in the space including acxiom, lexisnexis, experian, etc who can speak to where they’re spending their time and what sub-verticals in the space they find interesting.
2) we’d also be interested in speaking to consultants who are active in advising clients in the space as well as individuals who have recently sold middle-market businesses in the space. We are looking to get a better handle on what differentiates companies in the eyes of the market and what capabilities/products are expected to drive the most value moving forward. I recognize this is a broad ask, so i’m happy to hop on the phone to provide further clarity if helpful.
Please provide a few lines on your experience as it pertains to the 2 profiles above. Thank you.+21 Other Responses
Information Services Consumption
We are looking for multiple senior-level experts from mid to enterprise-sized businesses, who are end-users and decision-makers of data and information services.
We are interested in speaking with consultants, b2b sales professionals, pr and corporate communications, and professional researchers that can discuss how business professionals consume and use data, information, and news.
This is a paid 60-minute webcam interview:
$250 for us and canada, uk, france, germany, sweden, singapore, australia, japan
$200 for india
please provide a brief answer as to your relevance to the space below.
Can you briefly discuss how business or communications professionals consume and use data, information, and news?
*please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
**referrals are highly appreciated
+90 Other Responses