1. Develop business plan for angel funding of start-up image based search engine platform.
2. Estimate funding requirements to bring platform to beta site viability up to series a round
3. Evaluation of current feasibility platform and image based search applications
4. Define current state of art image based search models, market direction and competitive landscape.+2 Other Responses
Search Engine Advertising Market
We are looking to do multiple paid phone consultations with experts from large ad agencies or direct advertisers who are considered as the decision makers on budget allocation across different digital platforms such as search engine marketing, social media apps, and e-commerce. Preferably those who have experience in marketing or advertising projects in education and healthcare.
Knowledgeable in baidu and other alternative platforms such as toutiao, tencent, wechat, etc.
This is to gain insights into the online advertising market in china in all verticals. We want to understand the roi difference between baidu and other forms of online advertising, and the direction of advertising budgets.
To demonstrate your relevance, please consider briefly answering the question:
1.What current, direct experience do you have in budget allocation and determining roi difference between utilizing various online digital platforms (search engine marketing, social media apps, and e-commerce), including baidu and its recent initiatives like smart speakers and short video?
2. Are you familiar with toutiao, tencent, wechat and other alternative platforms?
3. Have you handled or have been engaged in marketing or advertising projects in education and healthcare utilizing baidu and similar platforms as a digital or online advertising media?
--experience in platforms like google and linkedin as a means for digital advertising / marketing is not an interest in this project
--knowledge with baidu’s cloud and autonomous driving efforts is a plus.
**referrals will highly be appreciated.+29 Other Responses
Advanced Organic Search Tracking Problem
We are heavy google adwords users. By heavy, i mean we require 4 different adwords accounts to manage all our keywords (they're not excessive.. they all get traffic). As we all know, you can't link an mcc to a google analytics account, and you can't link more than one adwords account to a google analytics account. This means that our tracking for organic search traffic is seriously messed up.
We've tried autotagging our adwords accounts and unlinking our adwords account from analytics, which did not work.
We also use a tracking parameter in our urls to monitor conversions by referral (either a campaign or partner code etc). For tracking google organic search, our site checks to see if the referring page is google, then checks for an adwords tracking code that we use to track paid search conversions. If there isn't one, we append a tracking code and call it an organic click. Google analytics isn't capturing these. My hypothesis is that it's because our append happens after the page is called. So, i look like a superhero. Lots of conversions with no clicks--remarkable! :)
has anyone figured out how to solve this type of problem?+11 Other Responses