Ltcc Aip - Semiconductor Assembly And Test Services Provider
Our firm requires multiple experts to share their insights on low temperature cured ceramic (ltcc) antenna in package (aip) modules for sub 6 gigahertz and mmwave communications for 5g networks. Both small cell and customer premises equipment (cpe).
We would like to have a better understanding of the cost structure for both ltcc and other n.I.K materials such as ptfe(pcb). Ideally, experts who have worked with semiconductor packaging and test services providers and have knowledge of both ltcc material and rf packaging design.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consultation.
To demonstrate your relevance in this space, please consider answering the questions below.
1. Briefly, can you share what telecom industry mmwave rf modules experience do you have? In which role did you have the most impact on the module design or manufacturing choices.
2. Have you been involved specifying system or device operating requirements related to specific material choices for device construction? Was it on rf components or rf front end devices?
3. Would you be able to share your insights on the following discussion points? Kindly indicate yes/no or a few brief statements.
3a. Are you familiar with how osat’s determine costs, benefits, and value tradeoffs of using ceramic materials versus non-ceramic materials to a telecom hardware manufacturer or designer?
3b. How osat play in the value chain in this regard?
3c. What is your understanding of the global capacity requirements for rf modules that will be created by 5g development?
3d. Do you see ltcc applications competing with organic laminates, and if so what are the critical success factors for ltcc based designs?
3e. Would you be able to discuss when do you see the version 1 design locked for the first mmwave rf devices (sip, aip, rffe + antenna network, pamid, or femid)? Will it be the first version devices or on a subsequent redesign (v2, v3, v4, ….)?
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated+10 Other Responses
We are a prominent nyc-based expert network and an authorized zintro partner. Our client has an immediate need to conduct phone consults with multiple experts knowledgeable about nxp semiconductor. Specifically, our client would like to better understand market share and competitive dynamics, supply and demand trends, as well as the general outlook surrounding nxp and their various business units.
This project has a budget.+7 Other Responses
Semiconductor Trade Usa
Semiconductors - trade practices
we would like to connect with experts knowledgeable about the general payment habits in the semiconductor industry: typical receivables and payment history of industry players; sufficient knowledge to compare invoice-to-payment aging averages among various industry players; payment habits of corporate purchasers of semiconductors; and similar other information regarding trade practices in the industry. Expert will be asked to write an expert report and most likely testify at a later date. As such, previous testifying experience is preferred; however, otherwise qualified experts will be considered.
Expert must be located in the united states.+3 Other Responses
Cleanroom Apparel - Industrial Laundries
Our firm requires multiple experts who can share their perspective on cleanroom apparel requirements and market assessment for electronics/semiconductor manufacturing industry.
We would be interested in speaking with someone who is familiar with clean room apparel testing equipment and processes, such as electronic static discharge (esd) and other similar requirements for the electronics/semiconductor manufacturing industry. Preferably experts, who can provide quantitative information, documents or references to support their insights on this subject.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consult. To demonstrate your relevance, please consider briefly answering the questions below:
1. Kindly share the extent of your experience in handling cleanroom apparel requirements as a vendor/supplier for the electronics/semiconductor manufacturing industry?
2. Would you be able to discuss cleanroom apparel processes, testing equipment, regulations, requirements, market assessment (gaps and challenges) in relation to the front end and back end requirements of electronic/ semiconductor manufacturing companies (ex.Fabrication vs assembly of circuit board vs hard disk)?
*please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
**referrals are highly appreciated.+10 Other Responses