digital marketing strategy & execution, social media marketing (facebook, twitter, youtube, etc.), brand marketing, community building & engagement, roi analysis, e-marketing,sem, seo
a proven track record in social media strategy and community management
experience of devising and running creating and aggressive campaigns on social media for visibility and user acquisition.
Ability to write creatively, clearly, and compellingly â reviews and blogging
competitive analysis of content and strategy and creating actionable steps from analysis of data
experience with web publishing, html, seo, sem and basic content management tools/systems.
Knowledge of social media services such as raidan6, virtu, context optionsl etc. Is a plus
minimum 3 years of experience in mobile products(applications) marketing is a plus
overseeing day-to-day marketing activities.
Devising and running creating and aggressive campaigns on social media for visibility and user acquisition.
Cultivate and engage communities - actively engaging customers and influencers
pitching the product story to media channels for a remarkable coverage - write extraordinarily creative posts, questions, etc. That get people talking, but still fall within brand voice, objectives and strategy.
Record and review both qualitative and quantitative data to ensure product success in social media. Research to further aid in roi calculation.
Write highly engaging posts in order to increase responses, @mentions, and consumer generated content for the product. Having a good sense of humor and patience is a must.
Develop targeted experiments that help learn what works well, what does not work well, and how to improve individual products social strategies and assist in the development of an ever-evolving strategy unique to each of our products.
Seo - monitoring and tuning
write original content for the website, from thought leadership articles to content that demonstrates the culture internally and in the community+12 Other Responses
Online Media Buying
Subject: online media buying in north america
industry focus: agriculture
brief: we are looking to understand the best practices with respect to online space purchase. We would like to understand how companies engage with agencies to secure optimal place in seo, sem and digital banner ads.+12 Other Responses
Seo analyst - having experience of 5+ years managing all areas of online marketing (websites, search, email, display advertising, web events, e-metrics, etc.)
• identifying and implementing strategies for increasing site traffic through organic search listings without being blacklisted.
• web marketing strategy and planning.
• managing e-commerce websites
• smm social media marketing (online communities, blogs, facebook, twitter, linked in etc.),
• online display advertising, email marketing, sem (search engine marketing), seo (search engine optimization) on-page and off-page optimization , affiliate marketing, web research and keyword analysis, search quality analysis & metrics
• competitor analysis & metrics
• preparation of online marketing reports.
• using web tools to track site traffic, rankings, and ultimately sales.
• continuously monitoring organic search
page rank improvement via link posting through
directory submission, articles, blogs, forums, social bookmarking, press release submissions, squidoo etc.
• search engine results tracking.
• good interpersonal skills, commitment, hard working with a quest and zeal to learn new technologies and undertake challenging tasks. Updating daily the knowledge base and techniques used in current scenario.
• assisting in layout of web pages when required.
• marketing research and segmentation
• creating title tag, meta tags, alt tags. Header tags, robots.Txt, xml sitemap, .Htaccess files.
• value proposition development and communication
• creating and reviewing regular reports for various online sites and promotions.
• banner advertising,
• researching keywords using google adwords tool, word tracker and internal tools.
• blog and forum commenting.
• keyword research and analysis.
• link building.
• pay per click (ppc)
• drive traffic through social networking sites.
• generating reports using web ceo, google's webmaster tools etc.
• implementation of web 2.0 sites
• monitoring sites through google's webmaster and analytic tools.
• trainer for new seo programmers+2 Other Responses