Seo, Ppc, Cro And Website Design
We are a dtc company seeking an expert in seo, ppc, cro and website design. We need a complete review of our website (and feeder website) and recommendations based upon analytics. Our goals are to improve our brand image, increase traffic, conversion and aov.
Please respond with a summary of your qualifications.+15 Other Responses
Search Engine Optimization (seo)
Looking for someone who can run seo for my blog/forum, we just launched this week, but traffic is very slow, so if you know seo or have other ideas, please bid and i will get back to you.+14 Other Responses
What we have got:
- a unique, differentiated brand.
- educational content with the opportunity for viral sharing based on magnitude of topic.
- a brand that is growing at 30% to 100% on a year over year same store sales basis while the overall marketplace for those products declines.
- placement in more than 10,000 stores across america.
- an online advertising campaign on desktops that yields retail sales (stores like cvs selling our products) and generates the growth rates above despite limited to no engagement.
What we need assistance with:
- developing an integrated online strategy driving sales across both retail stores and our website.
- developing a reporting and information system allowing us to utilize data from current campaigns to scale and support a significantly larger retail audience.
- quick advice and input on all forms of digital marketing.
- support in analyzing, synthesizing and understanding where we are, then recommendations on where to go next.
- in depth expertise on types of advertising, where to buy it and how best to access it and buy it.
- execution of various campaigns.
We believe that:
- search engine optimization is critical.
- content, issues based marketing, needs to be a significant element to our marketing mix.
- desktop ads, scaled out, generate significant brand awareness and purchase. Opportunities to expand our current campaign, look at mobile and in email marketing are everywhere.
- highly focused local marketing, based on sales patterns, can generate better return on ad dollars spent, based on iri data weâve recently received.+16 Other Responses