Online Cybersecurity Education
We are developing a series of undergraduate and graduate level online courses related to cybersecurity for one of our clients in the education space.
The goal is to bring their cybersecurity program to a higher level. To achieve that, all courses, whether new or revisions, will be engaging, hands-on, accessible, and utilizing consistent instructional design. Simulations, toolwire labs, and mini hands-on activities will be added to most of the courses; some of the graduate and all undergraduate courses will also be aligned to industry certifications standards.
The smes responsibility will be to work with our instructional designers and the college faculty to review/revise existing course outcomes and syllabus, and to either revise or create reading materials list, module notes, assignments and assessment, discussion questions, and interactive components (simulations).
- minimum mater’s level degree, phd preferred
- experience teaching (online or in person) or designing similar courses
- for certification/exam preparation courses, current certification:
- for certification/exam preparation courses, experience teaching or creating exam preparation courses
- for certain courses, experience designing practical labs with toolwire
scope will depend on a particular course. All courses consist of 8 modules and include:
- module notes (lecture notes)
- discussion questions (1 per module)
- assessments (quizzes and exams) and associated rubrics
certification/exam preparation courses will also include development of a practice exam (number of questions depends on the particular certification exam requirements).
Some courses will include one or more of the following
- hands-on activity
- intensive lab (toolwire)
1. Review existing course materials
2. Provide new content and changes to existing content
3. Review and edit storyboards created by our instructional designers
4. Review completed course in learning management system+11 Other Responses
South African Cybersecurity Market & Trends
We are trying to understand the cybersecurity ecosystem in south africa, focusing on cyber training and consultation services
- what is the awareness level of the cyber threat in south africa? Of the government and the general public
- how does the government implement legislations and regulations regarding cyber security in the country?
- how does the cyber security competitive landscape look like in south africa? Are there many local players? Do defense and cyber security giants show activity in the country?
- who are the leading local vendors for cyber training and consultation services?
- are there government initiatives regarding cyber security training? Educational programs? Military cyber training centers?
We are willing to pay a generous honorarium for each 45 - 60 minute call.
Thanks!+undefined Other Responses
Cybersecurity Policy Update
We are a leading webinar publisher (wholly owned by the financial times)and an authorized zintro partner.
We are seeking an expert to lead a 60-minute webinar on the topic of “what general counsel need to know about updating cyber security policies”. The speaker will be responsible for compiling a basic 15-20-slide powerpoint for the presentation (template provided) and being available for the live recording or for a pre-record prior to that date. Speakers will be asked to sign a waiver, release and consent form that requires the speaker to provide their intellectual property for the purposes of presenting with us. While we will maintain a copyright of the final product (powerpoint with our logos and recording of presentation), we will not hold a copyright on the intellectual property provided by the speaker and the speaker will be free to use such concepts in the future.
The chosen speaker will receive compensation and tremendous professional exposure. Speakers will not be asked to pay any fees. Our lecturers have come from: mit sloan, sap, columbia university, harvard business review, cornell university, ernst & young, deloitte, kpmg, new york university, and many more top organizations. For additional requirements or information, please send your resume and any relevant information.+11 Other Responses