Online Cybersecurity Education
We are developing a series of undergraduate and graduate level online courses related to cybersecurity for one of our clients in the education space.
The goal is to bring their cybersecurity program to a higher level. To achieve that, all courses, whether new or revisions, will be engaging, hands-on, accessible, and utilizing consistent instructional design. Simulations, toolwire labs, and mini hands-on activities will be added to most of the courses; some of the graduate and all undergraduate courses will also be aligned to industry certifications standards.
The smes responsibility will be to work with our instructional designers and the college faculty to review/revise existing course outcomes and syllabus, and to either revise or create reading materials list, module notes, assignments and assessment, discussion questions, and interactive components (simulations).
- minimum mater’s level degree, phd preferred
- experience teaching (online or in person) or designing similar courses
- for certification/exam preparation courses, current certification:
- for certification/exam preparation courses, experience teaching or creating exam preparation courses
- for certain courses, experience designing practical labs with toolwire
scope will depend on a particular course. All courses consist of 8 modules and include:
- module notes (lecture notes)
- discussion questions (1 per module)
- assessments (quizzes and exams) and associated rubrics
certification/exam preparation courses will also include development of a practice exam (number of questions depends on the particular certification exam requirements).
Some courses will include one or more of the following
- hands-on activity
- intensive lab (toolwire)
1. Review existing course materials
2. Provide new content and changes to existing content
3. Review and edit storyboards created by our instructional designers
4. Review completed course in learning management system+11 Other Responses
serve as a technical architect to perform security log, pcap/intelligence analysis and detect unknown threats and will work to perform analysis of current and future advanced persistent threats
role will be working at a client to perform analysis of current and future advanced persistent threats • experience on advanced persistent threats (apt) based on evaluations of large quantities of information to formulate actionable information to improve the information network security. • possess experience with network intelligence gathering, incident analysis, reverse engineering of attacker methods, and analytical analysis of technical and non-technical indicators of intrusion, intelligence analysis supporting computer security. • current understanding of the latest software vulnerabilities, virus/malicious code and exploits, firewalls, intrusion detection systems, automated vulnerability scanning tools, or modeling and analysis techniques. • excellent analysis and verbal/written communication skills. • experience with ci databases, splunk / arcsight, vmware, sentinel, geolocation tools. • experience with pcap analysis and net flow analysis.
years of experience
10+ years+8 Other Responses