We are looking for firms or independent consultants having excellent experience of working in smart grid program in dubai. The firm or individual should have good experience in:
a) advanced electrical and water metering
b) asset management/ big data and analytics
c) demand response
d) distribution automation/ it infrastructure
e) telecommunication etc.
And the firm or individual should be well aware of on-going smart grid initiatives in dubai.
Regards+7 Other Responses
Location: anywhere in the us- remote job with 75% travel in the us and some international travel required.
Emeter corporation is actively seeking solutions architects/business systems analysts for the professional services organization. We are looking for a strong technical leader in the smart grid utility and enterprise software delivery space.
The solutions architect will manage heavy responsibilities in defining, gathering, mapping requirements and articulating functional scope as well as heavy customer interaction throughout the entire software implementation cycle.
Note: emeter is headquartered in silicon valley in ca- however this full-time position will be based remotely anywhere in the us with up to 75% travel required.+7 Other Responses
Hi zintro expert,
the zintro blog needs you! we are looking for expert opinions on the news mentioned below and would like to include your point of view. We realize your time is valuable, so here is a brief summary of what we are looking for:
- a brief answer to the prompt about 1-2 paragraphs including your full name
- participation is voluntary no payment will be involved
- if chosen, youãâll be named in the post and weãâll include a link to your zintro profile which will generate more visitors for you
wondering what the post would look like? Here is a sample: http://blog.Zintro.Com/2012/01/16/keystone-xl-pipeline-pros-and-cons/
topic and prompt
the first-ever united nations environmental assembly opened in kenya on monday, as more than 150 high-level delegations began a weeklong examination of the intersection between global economic progress and the environment. The environment is no longer a niche topic backed by a passionate minority, achim steiner, the head of the u.N. Environmental program told the associated press, but is clearly linked to economic and societal issues.
The changing environment including climate change, pollution, land degradation and access to water shows that the world's economy needs to be reinvented or progress will suffer, steiner said. The u.N. Recently upgraded unep's standing and the weeklong assembly is the highest-level u.N. Body ever convened on the environment. Wherever you live on the planet these phenomena are going to change the lives and economies of people, whether it's in ohio, somewhere in siberia or western china, steiner said.
Sanjaasuren oyun, minister of environment and green development in mongolia, told the opening session that a shift toward more environmentally sound policies is a prerequisite for sustainable development. Oyun on monday was elected the president of the newly constituted u.N. Environmental assembly. The conference will discuss ways to increase the progress of what is known as the green economy, including alternative energies, smart grids and new transportation options. Delegates will also look at the illegal wildlife trade, including rhino and elephant poaching. U.N. Secretary-general ban ki-moon is expected to attend later in the week.
Unep, steiner said, argues that the world is on the verge of a technology revolution that in the coming decades will allow humans to tap into endless sources of energy. That will fundamentally change a continent like africa, where 70 percent of residents today don't have access to electricity.
What are your thoughts about this topic?
Getting your name and expert opinion published on our blog is a great marketing opportunity. If interested, please send a response to the prompt via znotes within 1-2 days. Donãât forget to include your full name.
If you have any questions, please let us know.
the zintro blog team+4 Other Responses
Energy Spend Monitoring & Analysis
We require experts knowledgeable about the energy procurement, utility bill monitoring and energy spend analysis market in australia, particularly software-based solutions to these issues. Major companies in the space include energy action, schneider electric and energetics, although there are a number of smaller companies. We would potentially be interested in speaking to customers of these services as well as consultants or experts knowledgeable about the broader market and competition.
Here is some additional detail on key questions we are trying to answer:
1. Electricity procurement:
· who are the major companies/brokers who assist commercial & industrial companies in procuring retail electricity/gas contracts?
· what factors do c&i companies assess when choosing a procurement solution? We see a spectrum of solutions, from the australia energy exchange’s auction mechanism, to a high consulting-focused rfp/tender. How do various options compare on price, ease of procurement, advisory component, etc?
· do you have a view on market growth? We have heard that companies are increasingly using broker-assisted procurement. Are software-based solutions growing faster than non-software solutions?
2. Utility bill audit/management:
· who are the big players in australia?
· how do they compete?
· do any companies have automated (software-based) solutions to audit utility bills and manage bill receipt/payment? How do these compare to manual solutions?
Energy usage/spend analysis:
· what are the major software solutions for taking electricity meter data and providing customers with analysis of energy usage/spend? We have heard these include schneider, energetics, energy action. Are there others?
· how do solutions compare based on price, functionality? How do these solutions drive an roi for customers?
Referrals are also welcomed, thank you.+17 Other Responses