Electricity Transmission And Distribution
i would like to speak to an expert who can help me in understanding the electricity transmission and distribution market in brazil and colombia. The key areas of study being: market overview, key trends and drivers and key players.
I would highly appreciate your early response as we are working on a tight deadline.
ritika+10 Other Responses
Looking for experts on the the electricity transmission sector in the u.S. Trying to understand the use cases for specific equipment (instrument transformers used for revenue metering and protective relaying in substations), how utilities buy these products today, who their suppliers are. Ideal candidates would be people working at electric utilities, engineering / consulting firms, other equipment suppliers to the utility sector. U.S.-focused only.
Please only respond if you are knowledgeable about the us market.
Thank you.+11 Other Responses
Corporate Sustainability In The Energy Sector
We are ideally looking for traditional electricity companies, meaning those who have been or currently constitute a monopoly or most primary player in their country. And/or those who are currently not active (or active in a limited capacity) in the renewable energy sector.
• vp or high-level manager in the csr/sustainability sector of relevant electric companies (as described below)
• it is possible that in some companies, the relevant individual can be found in departments dedicated to corporate responsibility or stakeholder management etc.
Preferred geographic origin of interviewee:
• eu member states
• north america
options for employment of potential interviewee (but not limited to the following):
• american electric power (us)
• entergy (us)
• edp (portugal)
• edf (france)
• siemens (germany)
topics/questions to be addressed:
• which projects/programs/steps is the company implementing regarding corporate sustainability (in the following topics: climate change, environment, ethics, diversity/inclusion, human rights, public policy frameworks, health/wellness, etc.)?
• overview of relevant company's activity in the corporate sustainability field and its relation to relevant stakeholders (i.E. Civil society organizations, environmental organizations, regulators, investors, the public)
• how is the company adapting its structure according to developments and shifts in the corporate sustainability field? What is the internal management structure for this field?
• what has caused the company to be active in this field? (i.E. Consumer crisis, pollution incident, regulatory requirements, etc.)
• challenges faced by companies active in this field
• challenges faced by companies who are not or will not adapt according to the demands of the sustainability sector
• what existing reports are published by the company on the topic of corporate sustainability – scope, publishing dates and whether they integrate additional gauging/reporting methods beyond the gri standards
+11 Other Responses