Smart Grid Products Manufacturing
Smart grid products manufacturing: we are trying to assess the setting up and operations of a production facility to manufacture products used for smart grids, such as –
- power quality analyzer
- static var compensator (svc) system
- static var compensator (statcom)
- smart monitoring system for distribution networks (smsdn)
- ground-mounted transformer measurement panel (gmtmp)
- transformer smart meter (tsm)
for these products we are assessing -
- key components for manufacturing each of these products, and from where they can be sourced
- time taken to set up the production facility
- equipment required for production (assembly line etc.)
• time taken to manufacture the above products
this would be a 1-hour paid phone consult. Kindly indicate your interest with a brief summary about your background, and also share your short answers to the questions below:
1. What are the key components for manufacturing each of the above products, and from where they can be sourced
2. Time taken to set up the production facility
3. Time taken to manufacture the above products+undefined Other Responses
Energy Spend Monitoring & Analysis
We require experts knowledgeable about the energy procurement, utility bill monitoring and energy spend analysis market in australia, particularly software-based solutions to these issues. Major companies in the space include energy action, schneider electric and energetics, although there are a number of smaller companies. We would potentially be interested in speaking to customers of these services as well as consultants or experts knowledgeable about the broader market and competition.
Here is some additional detail on key questions we are trying to answer:
1. Electricity procurement:
· who are the major companies/brokers who assist commercial & industrial companies in procuring retail electricity/gas contracts?
· what factors do c&i companies assess when choosing a procurement solution? We see a spectrum of solutions, from the australia energy exchange’s auction mechanism, to a high consulting-focused rfp/tender. How do various options compare on price, ease of procurement, advisory component, etc?
· do you have a view on market growth? We have heard that companies are increasingly using broker-assisted procurement. Are software-based solutions growing faster than non-software solutions?
2. Utility bill audit/management:
· who are the big players in australia?
· how do they compete?
· do any companies have automated (software-based) solutions to audit utility bills and manage bill receipt/payment? How do these compare to manual solutions?
Energy usage/spend analysis:
· what are the major software solutions for taking electricity meter data and providing customers with analysis of energy usage/spend? We have heard these include schneider, energetics, energy action. Are there others?
· how do solutions compare based on price, functionality? How do these solutions drive an roi for customers?
Referrals are also welcomed, thank you.+17 Other Responses
Uk Electricity And Gas Utility Industry
We are conducting the market study to understand the market size of utility consulting in uk. In this regard we would like to speak to some current or retired executives of natioal grid plc, northern power grid, western power distribution, sp energy networks, scottish and southern energy, electricity north west.This work is done on tight deadlines. Please reply as soon as possible,+5 Other Responses