Smart Grid Products Manufacturing
Smart grid products manufacturing: we are trying to assess the setting up and operations of a production facility to manufacture products used for smart grids, such as –
- power quality analyzer
- static var compensator (svc) system
- static var compensator (statcom)
- smart monitoring system for distribution networks (smsdn)
- ground-mounted transformer measurement panel (gmtmp)
- transformer smart meter (tsm)
for these products we are assessing -
- key components for manufacturing each of these products, and from where they can be sourced
- time taken to set up the production facility
- equipment required for production (assembly line etc.)
• time taken to manufacture the above products
this would be a 1-hour paid phone consult. Kindly indicate your interest with a brief summary about your background, and also share your short answers to the questions below:
1. What are the key components for manufacturing each of the above products, and from where they can be sourced
2. Time taken to set up the production facility
3. Time taken to manufacture the above products+22 Other Responses
We are looking for firms or independent consultants having excellent experience of working in smart grid program in dubai. The firm or individual should have good experience in:
a) advanced electrical and water metering
b) asset management/ big data and analytics
c) demand response
d) distribution automation/ it infrastructure
e) telecommunication etc.
And the firm or individual should be well aware of on-going smart grid initiatives in dubai.
Regards+7 Other Responses
We are looking to learn more about the maintenance and repair of electrical transmission lines, substations, and distribution stations in select geographies of the united states. Specifically, we would like to speak to someone who deals with electrical grids in the northeast and the south. Ideal candidates should be able to speak to how they handle repairs / maintenance, the use of third party providers, and any recent trends in spending habits. There is a very short deadline on this project so please contact me asap.+14 Other Responses
Emergency Backup Electrical Power Market
Our firm requires multiple experts in commercial electrical infrastructure and emergency backup power solutions
another interesting perspective would be professionals with experience selling c&i generac generators along with parts and has a brand agnostic service division
must have a good understanding of providers such as cat, cummins, kohler, generac, etc.
* c&i generator expert – via electrical contractor, distributor, or service tech
* key hot buttons include: generac’s position in the c&i competitive landscape, changing technology, oem go-to-market strategy, oem service strategy, field tech certification programs
experts with telecom experience preferred.
Location : us/canada only
1. What recent, direct experience do you have in selling commercial and industrial power generators such as generac or similar please?
2. Can you share your insights on the competitive landscape, oem market and service strategy, field tech certification programs of emergency power back up manufacturers / solutions such as generac's? Please answer briefly.
***referrals are highly appreciated+26 Other Responses