Energy Spend Monitoring & Analysis
We require experts knowledgeable about the energy procurement, utility bill monitoring and energy spend analysis market in australia, particularly software-based solutions to these issues. Major companies in the space include energy action, schneider electric and energetics, although there are a number of smaller companies. We would potentially be interested in speaking to customers of these services as well as consultants or experts knowledgeable about the broader market and competition.
Here is some additional detail on key questions we are trying to answer:
1. Electricity procurement:
· who are the major companies/brokers who assist commercial & industrial companies in procuring retail electricity/gas contracts?
· what factors do c&i companies assess when choosing a procurement solution? We see a spectrum of solutions, from the australia energy exchange’s auction mechanism, to a high consulting-focused rfp/tender. How do various options compare on price, ease of procurement, advisory component, etc?
· do you have a view on market growth? We have heard that companies are increasingly using broker-assisted procurement. Are software-based solutions growing faster than non-software solutions?
2. Utility bill audit/management:
· who are the big players in australia?
· how do they compete?
· do any companies have automated (software-based) solutions to audit utility bills and manage bill receipt/payment? How do these compare to manual solutions?
Energy usage/spend analysis:
· what are the major software solutions for taking electricity meter data and providing customers with analysis of energy usage/spend? We have heard these include schneider, energetics, energy action. Are there others?
· how do solutions compare based on price, functionality? How do these solutions drive an roi for customers?
Referrals are also welcomed, thank you.+17 Other Responses
Nyiso Demand Response Program
We would like to speak with someone that works at (or recently worked at) the nyiso with knowledge about their demand response programs:
this would be for a paid 1 hour phone consultation about how the demand response program works.
Please respond with your relevance to this request and your availability slots for a 1 hour call. +10 Other Responses
We are seeking an electrical engineer or equivalent experience to design and draw a schematic for an alternative energy system with multiple wind turbines, solar, and abb aurora power one or equivalent inverters in the us. Familiarity with us national electric code is necessary. This project has six wind turbines, no solar, and three grid-tied net metered power one inverters 120/240vac. We have a backlog of commercial projects from 2.5kw to 100kw so a long term consulting opportunity exists. Some are behind the meter microgrids with battery storage.+13 Other Responses