Smart Grid Products Manufacturing
Smart grid products manufacturing: we are trying to assess the setting up and operations of a production facility to manufacture products used for smart grids, such as –
- power quality analyzer
- static var compensator (svc) system
- static var compensator (statcom)
- smart monitoring system for distribution networks (smsdn)
- ground-mounted transformer measurement panel (gmtmp)
- transformer smart meter (tsm)
for these products we are assessing -
- key components for manufacturing each of these products, and from where they can be sourced
- time taken to set up the production facility
- equipment required for production (assembly line etc.)
• time taken to manufacture the above products
this would be a 1-hour paid phone consult. Kindly indicate your interest with a brief summary about your background, and also share your short answers to the questions below:
1. What are the key components for manufacturing each of the above products, and from where they can be sourced
2. Time taken to set up the production facility
3. Time taken to manufacture the above products+22 Other Responses
Nyiso Demand Response Program
We would like to speak with someone that works at (or recently worked at) the nyiso with knowledge about their demand response programs:
this would be for a paid 1 hour phone consultation about how the demand response program works.
Please respond with your relevance to this request and your availability slots for a 1 hour call. +10 Other Responses
Hi zintro expert,
the zintro blog needs you! we are looking for expert opinions on the news mentioned below and would like to include your point of view. We realize your time is valuable, so here is a brief summary of what we are looking for:
- a brief answer to the prompt about 1-2 paragraphs including your full name
- participation is voluntary no payment will be involved
- if chosen, youãâll be named in the post and weãâll include a link to your zintro profile which will generate more visitors for you
wondering what the post would look like? Here is a sample: http://blog.Zintro.Com/2012/01/16/keystone-xl-pipeline-pros-and-cons/
topic and prompt
the first-ever united nations environmental assembly opened in kenya on monday, as more than 150 high-level delegations began a weeklong examination of the intersection between global economic progress and the environment. The environment is no longer a niche topic backed by a passionate minority, achim steiner, the head of the u.N. Environmental program told the associated press, but is clearly linked to economic and societal issues.
The changing environment including climate change, pollution, land degradation and access to water shows that the world's economy needs to be reinvented or progress will suffer, steiner said. The u.N. Recently upgraded unep's standing and the weeklong assembly is the highest-level u.N. Body ever convened on the environment. Wherever you live on the planet these phenomena are going to change the lives and economies of people, whether it's in ohio, somewhere in siberia or western china, steiner said.
Sanjaasuren oyun, minister of environment and green development in mongolia, told the opening session that a shift toward more environmentally sound policies is a prerequisite for sustainable development. Oyun on monday was elected the president of the newly constituted u.N. Environmental assembly. The conference will discuss ways to increase the progress of what is known as the green economy, including alternative energies, smart grids and new transportation options. Delegates will also look at the illegal wildlife trade, including rhino and elephant poaching. U.N. Secretary-general ban ki-moon is expected to attend later in the week.
Unep, steiner said, argues that the world is on the verge of a technology revolution that in the coming decades will allow humans to tap into endless sources of energy. That will fundamentally change a continent like africa, where 70 percent of residents today don't have access to electricity.
What are your thoughts about this topic?
Getting your name and expert opinion published on our blog is a great marketing opportunity. If interested, please send a response to the prompt via znotes within 1-2 days. Donãât forget to include your full name.
If you have any questions, please let us know.
the zintro blog team+4 Other Responses