Hello. I work for a prominent expert network working in partnership with zintro. We would like to source multiple experts on behalf of an institutional investor. Specifically, we are looking for the following types of industry professionals who can speak about smartphones and, in particular, blackberry:
• enterprise customers. It decision makers who have purchased at least 1k devices
• former employees at blackberry who left in the last year
• competitors. Professionals at mobile iron, good technology, zenprise, and soti
• smartphone distributors such as brightstar, ingram micro, tech data, synnex, and others+7 Other Responses
Cell Phone Repair
we have about 15 cell phone retail stores. I am interested in adding a small repair aspect to my locations. I need to have answers to my questions about how to go about setting it up. The best way to do so. The materials involved, possible training of existing sales people to complete repairs, pricing for repairs, and a manufacturer who sells wholesale repair parts.+2 Other Responses
Hi please see below my requirements:
- working on idea and designing a smart phone app which will cater to iphone and android phones.
- consultant experience someone who has hands on implemented smartphone apps and works with it on a daily basis.
- part of the project will also be to know what procedures are needed to be followed in order to comply with iphone and android coding regulations.
You can reach me via zintro+5 Other Responses
Demise Of Blackberry
The demise of blackberry
the zintro blog needs you!
i write the zintro blog. I am looking for your expert opinion on the question below and a written response that is one to three paragraphs long. If interested, please send me your response via znotes in the next day or two. Your response may be used in an article that i will write and post on the zintro site. If it is used, you will be named in the article and a link to your expert profile will be included. Your contribution is voluntary (there is no payment involved).
Question: it was unthinkable a few years ago; now, rim says that the blackberry is all but finished, outdone in the consumer marketplace by apple and droid. What are your thoughts on what happened with blackberry? And could happen again with another phone product?
This is a great marketing opportunity to get your name and expert opinion published on our blog. Here is a sample: http://blog.Zintro.Com/2012/01/16/keystone-xl-pipeline-pros-and-cons/
please include your full name. If you have any questions, please let me know.
maureen aylward+4 Other Responses