Mobile, Smart Phone In Consumer Electronics
We are looking for phone consultations with experts in mobile/cell phone (smart phones) hardware. Specifically, we are looking for a product design engineer who can speak to the selection process of hardware on mobile phones.
Ideally we prefer someone who has worked directly or indirectly with brands such as:
-samsung+3 Other Responses
Best Practice For Device Financing
We are looking for an industry expert/consultant in telecommunication industry who can provide the following.
Best practice with respect to
1. How telecommunication companies fund their device offering to customers like smart phones etc. Do they use own funds, or receive external financing for this purpose? Arguments and data points supporting best practice adopted by these companies, if available
2. What would be the sources of external financing, the prevalent interest rate, tenure of the arrangement, other terms and conditions etc.?
3. How late/delay in payment by customers (installments for these devices) handled? Do telecommunication players resort to debt collectors or take care of collections internally? Arguments and data points supporting best practice adopted by these companies, if available
4. Any other best practice relevant to this topic.
+21 Other Responses
i am looking for subject matter expert on byod and smartphone adoption within an f500 enterprise. Following are some of the key elements i am looking for;
-android device adoption within an enterprise
-what are the built in safety feature offered by android devices-comparison between ios and android (cost analysis, security functionality, ease of implementation)
-change management required when transitioning from android to ios / ios to android-what are the benefits and risks of hybrid app development
-success stories/case studies on android/ios implementation within an enterprise
kindly respond at the earliest as we are working on a short time frame.
Thank you! +13 Other Responses
I am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We help businesses answer questions by engaging with the world’s most relevant experts. So far we have delivered over 1k studies with input from over 15,000 individuals. We are an authorized zintro partner.
For a current study, we are trying to understand the overall dynamics and trends in the smartphone market and ecosystem in europe and the us. More specifically, we are looking into how new technologies are introduced to the smart phone market. We'd like to look at different approaches, different business models and whether it differs by technology. One focus would be on potential 3d sensor technology. Primary questions are:
1. How should a new component/software/firmware player enter the smartphone market, and how does the smartphone ecosystem impact this?
2. What is the current dynamic of players like apple, samsung, qualcomm, independently of each other?
3. What is the key driver for oems to integrate 3d sensor technology into their smartphones?
The geographical focus is europe and the us at this stage, so we are interested to speak with experts from these markets and with experience at one of the three mentioned companies.
Please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and expert insight and are not seeking any confidential information.
We are scheduling 60 minute discussions with experts in the first two weeks of january 2019 (deadline is mid-jan) and are happy to offer a flexible eur 200 compensation for each interview. Please note that we are handling the standard zintro fee separately, hence the expert is not involved in paying this.
If you kindly let me know your contact details (email and phone/skype), i could provide more specifics on the study and standard process.
lou+13 Other Responses