Embedded Software Development
Embedded software engineer
exp in c++
embedded greenhills rtos – definite plus
s/w integrity exp – os
cold fire ----
s/w analysis tools, ldra,
the contractor will be responsible for embedded sw development in all phases of software product development life-cycle requirements, architecture, design, implementation and verification.
• b.S. In computer engineering, computer science or equivalent.
• minimum 5 years of embedded sw design experience in the following areas: industrial controls, aerospace, communications, or medical devices, etc.
• experienced with coldfire, arm and/or powerpc micro-processor in a c/c++ environment
• experienced with communication protocols such as tcp/ip, udp, rs232/rs422, hdlc
• experienced with embedded green hills integrity rtos.
• experienced with formal sw development, using configuration management tool (such as clearquest, etc.), requirements traceability tool (such as doors, etc.), sw analysis tools (such as klocwork, pc-lint), sw unit test tool (such as vectorcast, etc.).
• experienced in writing formal documentation such as system requirements specification, system architecture specifications, software requirements specification, software design specification, etc.
• good verbal and written communication skills.
• self starter, team player, multi-tasking with good time management skills.
Nice to have:
• experienced in design of high reliability, safety, redundant fail-safe products is a strong plus.
• experienced with industry standards (iec 61508, do-178b, cenelec-50128, etc).
The key requirement for this candidate will be someone with embedded sw development experience in a real time environment. The cenelec and do-178b that we were focusing on previously is more of a nice to hav+8 Other Responses
Software Development : Managing Covid-19
We would like to speak with multiple senior, it professionals/decision-makers and understand their insights on the state & local software development market. Specifically, it & software needs focused to managing the covid-19 pandemic, this will include software development & trends in their market
this will be for a 1-hour phone consult
to show your relevance in this space, please answer the questions below:
1. Are you the current decision maker for government org in major a us state?
2. Do you have recent, direct experience with it & software decisions for the org?
3. Briefly discuss your familiarity with it priorities in pandemic & vaccinations, contact tracing, etc.
*please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information*
**referrals are highly appreciated**+17 Other Responses
Analytical Software Development
We are an authorized zintro partner looking for developers, programmers, software engineers, and product architects in any industry. All respondents must be currently involved in the development of analytics-based applications (e.G. Applications that leverage data and analysis to provide insight/guidance to end-user) or business applications (e.G. Erp, supply chain). No consultants please.+14 Other Responses