Embedded Software Development
Embedded software engineer
exp in c++
embedded greenhills rtos – definite plus
s/w integrity exp – os
cold fire ----
s/w analysis tools, ldra,
the contractor will be responsible for embedded sw development in all phases of software product development life-cycle requirements, architecture, design, implementation and verification.
• b.S. In computer engineering, computer science or equivalent.
• minimum 5 years of embedded sw design experience in the following areas: industrial controls, aerospace, communications, or medical devices, etc.
• experienced with coldfire, arm and/or powerpc micro-processor in a c/c++ environment
• experienced with communication protocols such as tcp/ip, udp, rs232/rs422, hdlc
• experienced with embedded green hills integrity rtos.
• experienced with formal sw development, using configuration management tool (such as clearquest, etc.), requirements traceability tool (such as doors, etc.), sw analysis tools (such as klocwork, pc-lint), sw unit test tool (such as vectorcast, etc.).
• experienced in writing formal documentation such as system requirements specification, system architecture specifications, software requirements specification, software design specification, etc.
• good verbal and written communication skills.
• self starter, team player, multi-tasking with good time management skills.
Nice to have:
• experienced in design of high reliability, safety, redundant fail-safe products is a strong plus.
• experienced with industry standards (iec 61508, do-178b, cenelec-50128, etc).
The key requirement for this candidate will be someone with embedded sw development experience in a real time environment. The cenelec and do-178b that we were focusing on previously is more of a nice to hav+8 Other Responses
Developing the software/app designed to enhance relaxed-concentration/relaxation/meditation with biofeedback but without extra biofeedback devices (using mouse & keyboard for desktops and buttons & touch for smartphones.). Seeking for an expert with knowledge of the topic (i.E. Expert shall know what is it, and know at least some of the software available).+10 Other Responses
Sr. Software engineer (data warehousing/reporting team)
candidates must have strong software design and development experience. Java programming experience is required in addition to data warehouse experience. Experience working with an outsource partner is considered a plus.
candidate must possess skills in the following core technologies:
java/j2ee, xml, schema, sql, oracle, sql server, web services, clearcase, websphere, tomcat, etl.
Experience in data warehousing with etl experience is required. Experience with bi tools such, as business objects or similar tool is required.
6 month+ contract (with an opportunity for permanent hire)+1 Other Responses
Automation Software Development
.net component and database (db type does not matter). I specify the interface and the logic for the component and database. I have a database schema. Must be oo, documented, and good english.
Component will schedule cranes for a storage facility. Interfaces to manipulate storage, locations, objects being stored, and algorithm for storage required. The algorithm will take into account the distance/time, size of storage, amount of sized storage available, time of day, and some other factors.+15 Other Responses