Social Media Marketing
We are currently looking for someone to work with to manage our instagram, fb and blog. Posting to each would of a necessity involve creation, mining & posting of creative content to engage customers and generate sales.
We would need someone to start posting on june 11th and we need posts to instagram at least once a day per week, preferably 6 posts per week. One blog post per week or biweekly and same frequency as instagram for fb. Some of what you post on instagram can be shared on fb we don't mind.
Our focus is very much on instagram because we have noticed that is where we tend to generate the most sales from.
Let us know if you are available and how much you will charge. We would need to see some of the social media pages you manage as well for us to make an informed decision.
This product is for a hard to sell feminine hygiene product for menstruation. So we think this opportunity is best suited for a woman.
Many thanks+17 Other Responses
Nutraceuticals Social Media
We are looking for a driven social media specialist, with experience in and a passion for nootropics and other products in the anti aging niche to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of social media marketing.
• build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
• generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or html) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
• optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
• moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
• create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
• continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
• collaborate with other staff (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
• proven and verified working experience and success in social media including facebook, pinterest, reddit, and instagram
• excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
• demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
• adequate knowledge of web design, web development, cro and seo
• knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
• positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
• fluency in english
• bs in communications, marketing, business, new media or public relations or equivalent experience and training
please send us your resume including proven successes and a cover letter or cover paragraph that helps us understand who you are and how you think. We will meet with you over skype video conference to learn more about each other. We are looking forward to getting started with you!+undefined Other Responses
Social Media Marketing
Social media marketing manager - full time job - can work remotely
the social media marketing manager is responsible for developing and implementing social media marketing campaigns for an e-commerce skin care and beauty tools company.
This person will also run our social media promotions and campaigns and work alongside other marketing teammates to create and distribute content that educates and engages our audience while maintaining a consistent brand voice and message.
The specific focus of this position will primarily be on instagram. We are looking for an instagram expert to help us grow our following and generate sales. Only those who truly are instagram experts and understand social media and are able to put a specific plan together should apply.
Qualified candidates must demonstrate the ability to map out a marketing strategy, have experience with social media marketing, search-engine optimization, be an excellent communicator and creative thinker, and posses a proficiency in marketing automation and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines.
past marketing experience
proven ability to drive traffic to brand website
experience with social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
thorough knowledge of search ranking and optimization factors
excellent written and oral communication skills
outstanding organizational skills
ability to research new online media opportunities
proficient in microsoft office
please attach a cv/resume with a short message of your qualifications.+294 Other Responses
Social Media Marketing
We are a large multi-discipline engineering and architecture firm in the middle east. We are 45 years old and the old management didn't believe in marketing for professional services. However now with social marketing becoming a tool for great exposure, i need a social media marketing consultant to work with me on developing a strategy.
Omar+21 Other Responses