Digital Advertising In Social Media
Our firm requires multiple experts to share their insights on digital media advertising trends in the us. We would like to have a better understanding of the roi metrics, pricing trends, feature comparison, shift in ad spending and overall market growth of different social media platforms such as pinterest.
Preferably someone from large marketing companies with an estimated revenue of 1.5b plus annually and who has handled a handful of clients from large or global enterprises.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consultation. To demonstrate your relevance in this space, please consider briefly answering the questions below:
1. Are you utilizing pinterest as a platform for ad placement? If so, can you provide an estimated volume of ad spend that you or your clients allot for this platform?
2. Can you provide an overview on the major trends of us digital media advertising in relation to social media platforms such as pinterest?
3. How much ad spend do you currently manage and across how many clients? Please briefly answer.
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated.+17 Other Responses
Nutraceuticals Social Media
We are looking for a driven social media specialist, with experience in and a passion for nootropics and other products in the anti aging niche to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of social media marketing.
• build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
• generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or html) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
• optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
• moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
• create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
• continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
• collaborate with other staff (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
• proven and verified working experience and success in social media including facebook, pinterest, reddit, and instagram
• excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
• demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
• adequate knowledge of web design, web development, cro and seo
• knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
• positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
• fluency in english
• bs in communications, marketing, business, new media or public relations or equivalent experience and training
please send us your resume including proven successes and a cover letter or cover paragraph that helps us understand who you are and how you think. We will meet with you over skype video conference to learn more about each other. We are looking forward to getting started with you!+13 Other Responses
Social Media Marketing
Social media marketing manager - full time job - can work remotely
the social media marketing manager is responsible for developing and implementing social media marketing campaigns for an e-commerce skin care and beauty tools company.
This person will also run our social media promotions and campaigns and work alongside other marketing teammates to create and distribute content that educates and engages our audience while maintaining a consistent brand voice and message.
The specific focus of this position will primarily be on instagram. We are looking for an instagram expert to help us grow our following and generate sales. Only those who truly are instagram experts and understand social media and are able to put a specific plan together should apply.
Qualified candidates must demonstrate the ability to map out a marketing strategy, have experience with social media marketing, search-engine optimization, be an excellent communicator and creative thinker, and posses a proficiency in marketing automation and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines.
past marketing experience
proven ability to drive traffic to brand website
experience with social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
thorough knowledge of search ranking and optimization factors
excellent written and oral communication skills
outstanding organizational skills
ability to research new online media opportunities
proficient in microsoft office
please attach a cv/resume with a short message of your qualifications.+298 Other Responses
Social Media Marketing
We are a large multi-discipline engineering and architecture firm in the middle east. We are 45 years old and the old management didn't believe in marketing for professional services. However now with social marketing becoming a tool for great exposure, i need a social media marketing consultant to work with me on developing a strategy.
Omar+21 Other Responses