I am currently writing a thesis proposal for post graduate education. I am seeking a candidate that is able to suggest readings. It is preferred if the candidate is a phd historian. Areas for suggested reading are:
1. Economics of the gold standard
2. Economics of peace and war
3. Political stability for weak fiscal governments
4. The history of central banks+11 Other Responses
Food Labeling Economist Declaration
I am inquiring about an economist who can provide an expert declaration for purposes of class certification.
The case concerns "all natural" representations made on food labels and alleges that the representations are false and otherwise deceptive.
At this stage of the case, i am looking for a declaration that articulates a workable model that can be used to calculate damages/restitution. Thus, the actual calculation of damages/restitution does not need to be performed at this stage.
I’d like to know if you can assist with this matter, as well as what you would charge for such a declaration.+5 Other Responses
Program Evaluator For Health Projects
Independent program evaluator for federal grant projects
an innovative consulting firm seeks an independent evaluator to serve as program evaluator on federally funded health and behavioral health projects.
Preferred candidates will have:
a ph.D. Or master's degree in public health, psychology, sociology, social work, or other human services field
a proven track record with more than four years experience in program evaluation
advanced knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methods
expertise with statistical software packages, preferably spss
strong written and oral communication skills
must be highly organized and detail oriented
must be highly organized, detail oriented and willing to travel
ideal candidates will have project oversight experience, including experience with federal grant projects, knowledge of state medicaid transformation strategies, including managed care developments, and knowledge of spss.
Consultants work on a project-by-project basis. The benefits of consulting with our firm include the opportunity to work on interesting and challenging projects, to gain knowledge of emerging trends in behavioral health, and to work as a team member with other committed professionals. Consulting assignments and fees are commensurate with experience.+31 Other Responses
Healtchare Economics & Reimbursement
My name is chris whittington, i represent market access global and am a specialist in healthcare economics and reimbursement in the medical devices arena. We currently have a vacancy for a turkish speaking healthcare economics director based in ankara.
The role of the director, healthcare economics and reimbursement is to provide leadership to support development and implementation of strategic plans at the territorial level that optimize the economic value of the portfolio. This position will provide leadership at territorial level in strategic planning, defining, developing and leading the implementing coverage coding and payment strategies that enhance the position of our products. Exceptional ability to plan for the use of data and evidence to support a value proposition is required.
Responsibilities will include development, implementation, analysis, interpretation, and communication of global health economic and reimbursement (he&r) strategies and projects to demonstrate covidien products’ values across their lifecycle. Collaboration with corporate reimbursement and health economic strategies and objectives, alignment with internal functions of clinical, medical affairs, strategic marketing and pricing, payer relations, global and regional counterparts, and new product development is essential.
Performance of this position is measured in part, by the degree to which “he&r issues” are resolved within emea emerging markets regional markets for covidien products.
Advanced degree preferred or equivalent experience in health policy, health economics, healthcare marketing, research or reimbursement.
• experience in interfacing with external scientific, governmental and regulatory bodies & preference for interactions with reimbursement agencies in emea;
• exposure in value based pricing, product development process, health economics (modeling), and reimbursement;
• prior experience in reimbursement planning or policy (or public health), coding and payment;
• solid understanding of the business of healthcare and the incentives and disincentives which influence product adoption and utilization among clinicians and purchasers;
• international he&r experience with a publication track record in peer reviewed literature and professional presentation history is preferred;
• successful track record of working with a disseminated sales team;
• experience in the medical device industry is strongly preferred;
• experience within one or more emea emerging markets countries is preferred.
I would be most grateful if you could recommend any candidates to me for this role, as it is an urgent vacancy. Please contact me if you can assist me in any way with this.
executive search consultant
healthcare economics and reimbursement
market access global+4 Other Responses