Home Healthcare Providers
We'd like to have an hour phone conversation with an expert in the geriatric home health care and in house call medicine industry. Qualified candidates will be able to talk about general market dynamics including the major players, approximate penetration, and key tends.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consultation.
To demonstrate your relevance in this space, please consider briefly answering the questions below.
1. briefly, can you share the level or extent of your experience in this space in relation to your previous/current role?
2. can you provide an overview/ share your insights on the market dynamics, competitive landscape including major players, approximate penetration, and industry trends of this industry.
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated
+20 Other Responses
Healthcare Payer Operations
We are looking for experts with healthcare payer operations expertise based in the us. The expert will need to help us in healthcare payer operations and should have successfully drive transformation projects in this space. we are looking for someone who has worked with payers or with service providers like accenture, deloitte etc.
+7 Other Responses
Financial Analysis For Healthcare Projects
The government financial consultant will lead the project management of the accurate and timely data and financial analysis on large and complex state managed health and welfare projects. This position will be the financial/accounting and/or financial operations expert for projects and proposals, as well as the mentor for more junior financial/actuarial staff and oversee their basic financial and operational work. While actuarial or financial expertise is desired, previous history in medical economics will be considered.
Key responsibilities are:
• project manage the government division's projects related to government sponsored health and welfare programs. After a project is sold to the client, the government consultant works with the lead client manager to initiate the project. This includes meeting with the client and clearly defining the scope, timelines and deliverable of the project as well as develop and propose essential project documents, including the budget and work plans
• ensure project team is within budget, on time and producing work consistent with the scope. Coordinate tasks with specialists on the project team, keep the client leader informed on the project, ensure regular team meetings and maintain project documents. As the project team leader, may produce documents stating project results, including reports, charts, analyses, etc.
• provide updates to the client team, gather additional information, coordinate data requests and advise client team on interim analyses. In conjunction with the client manager, may present project results to client
• work on multiple projects with multiple clients simultaneously. While frequently in the role of overall project manager, may project manage tasks on large client deliverables in which a peer in the lead project manager role.
• in this position, will also work with peers who are specialist to coordinate the specialist's contribution to the project
• may focus on specialties that can include nursing, behavioral health, certified public accounting, pharmacy and coding. These specialist can project manage government projects unique to their specialty or project manage specialty sub projects in larger government projects
• may directly supervise junior staff members and frequently provide supervisory feedback, training and mentoring to junior staff that have a project reporting relationship with them. People management responsibilities include: assign, direct, and evaluate work; conduct performance evaluations, progressive counseling and career development discussions; ensure appropriate orientation and on-going education/training; provide critical input regarding hiring and firing employees; promotion, salary and bonus actions
• involved in the selling process with the senior client leader. Drive the request for proposal (rfp) process. Develop project approach and budgets. Work with internal marketing team and write up rfp response
• keep self current on health policy environment and considers the implication of policy, law, political, etc. Changes impact client and client's programs
• develop intellectual capital; lead or participate in the development of tools or processes that can be leveraged for multiple clients.
To be considered for this opportunity, we require the following qualifications and experience:
o ba/bs degree
o minimum seven years of relevant experience required
o strong analytical and mathematical skills; strong command of excel
o excellent interpersonal skills; strong oral and written communication skills
o ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a demanding work environment
o strong critical thinking and analytical problem-solving skills
o ability to work independently and on a team
o if a specialist, certified public accounting certification+4 Other Responses