my mom has recently been diagnosed with lung cancer. She has medicare/hip vip coverage. Medicare has somehow outsourced the bureacracy to an organization called healthcare partners. Working with them is proving laborious and scary. We havent even gotten to the point where the cancer is staged and they are practicially obstinant.
I would like to know if i can get my mother's coverage changed to a better version of medicare w a supplemental program that cares if the patient lives or dies.
My mom is a retired nurse. She deserves better.
I need someone who can explain how medicare/medicare works and what are the best choices of supplemental programs for a 73 year old nys resident.+5 Other Responses
Currently, one of our fortune 500 client, belonging to bfsi sector and having its principal business based out of uk is currently looking to understand the best practices with respect to healthcare and occupational health. Scope – brazil
project background – our client has more than 76 suppliers in health care with a spend of more than 76 million usd. In occupational health, they have around 40 suppliers with spend of more than 6 million usd.
• what are the key sourcing levers for healthcare and occupational health? – (we are looking to build the solution based on following components of preferred relationship, strategic relationship, category impact, value opportunity, supplier preference). - category assessment diagnostic tool -category definition for each sub-category -opportunity grid – (savings potential and time to achieve savings) – (we are looking to develop an opportunity grid for each of the mentioned categories)
•what are the sourcing best practices for the mentioned categories in brazil?
•what are the internal opportunities available in brazil? Highlighting the best practices in organizational structures whether centralized, decentralized etc. – indicating sub-category functions and corresponding roles and responsibilities for the respective functions?
•what are the external opportunities available in the given categories for the mentioned geography? Highlighting negotiation levers , key performance indicators and external benchmark with respect to suppliers?
• what are the best practices for consolidating the tail spend in brazil? – highlighting cost saving opportunities, contract management?
• what are the best practices with respect to regional consolidation of suppliers? Supplier analysis?+9 Other Responses
Korea Healthcare Industry
Subject : korea(south korea)healthcare pr industry.
Pr activities related to healthcare and pharmaceutical firms
the insight on korea pr industry is required
1) pr industry market size and cagr till 2016.
2)swot.Pest and porters analysis of pr industry in korea(emphasis on healthcare)
3)how top pharmaceutical firms are sourcing healthcare pr services in korea.
4) sourcing strategy and pr category startegy for a pharmaceutical firm.
5) helathcare pr industry landscape in korea.+3 Other Responses