Embedded Software Development
Embedded software engineer
exp in c++
embedded greenhills rtos – definite plus
s/w integrity exp – os
cold fire ----
s/w analysis tools, ldra,
the contractor will be responsible for embedded sw development in all phases of software product development life-cycle requirements, architecture, design, implementation and verification.
• b.S. In computer engineering, computer science or equivalent.
• minimum 5 years of embedded sw design experience in the following areas: industrial controls, aerospace, communications, or medical devices, etc.
• experienced with coldfire, arm and/or powerpc micro-processor in a c/c++ environment
• experienced with communication protocols such as tcp/ip, udp, rs232/rs422, hdlc
• experienced with embedded green hills integrity rtos.
• experienced with formal sw development, using configuration management tool (such as clearquest, etc.), requirements traceability tool (such as doors, etc.), sw analysis tools (such as klocwork, pc-lint), sw unit test tool (such as vectorcast, etc.).
• experienced in writing formal documentation such as system requirements specification, system architecture specifications, software requirements specification, software design specification, etc.
• good verbal and written communication skills.
• self starter, team player, multi-tasking with good time management skills.
Nice to have:
• experienced in design of high reliability, safety, redundant fail-safe products is a strong plus.
• experienced with industry standards (iec 61508, do-178b, cenelec-50128, etc).
The key requirement for this candidate will be someone with embedded sw development experience in a real time environment. The cenelec and do-178b that we were focusing on previously is more of a nice to hav+8 Other Responses
Software Development Billing Rate
we are looking for an expert who can provide insights on software development billing rates and the factors that can impact the billing rate for the below mentioned countries,
the job roles are as follows,
1. Application developer
2. It manager
3. Technical architect
4. Project manager
5. Test analyst
6. System administrator
and also we are seeking insights on supplier specific factors (e.G., deloitte, cognizant/ibm) that might have an impact on their 2015 rates?
What are the steps taken by these suppliers to increase their productivity?
Example: increased demand for particular skills, productivity changes that may provide relief on project time, any macro trends on regional or country pertaining to tech competencies and potential impacts for customers to consider, etc+5 Other Responses
Artifact Repository And Distribution
We are looking to speak to customers of jfrog (www.Jfrog.Com), or of competitive products, for a paid phone consultation.
The scope of the conversation will involve understanding customer use cases so we can understand competitive challenges that the product suite may encounter, along with gaining an understanding of the adjacent market spaces that jfrog can potentially expand into.
This would be for a 45 minute to 1 hour paid phone consultation. +31 Other Responses