Us Banking Software Qa
We are an authorized zintro partner looking to better understand quality assurance in software testing development in the north american banking industry. Ideally i am looking to speak with an individual formerly in a qa role for a large us based bank. Specifically looking to understand software development/testing processes best practices including defining test scopes, resources, schedule, etc. And testing process in a pure agile environment/in an agile-like environment (some variation) including waterfall.+12 Other Responses
Cloud Based Tools Engineering
Hello, this is lakshay, we have an immediate opening with one of our client.
job title: tools engineer
location: san ramon, ca
duration / terms: long term / contract
job details: function: build deployment and test tools to support effective engineering practices for a cloud-based product.
· strong java skills -- java 8 experience is a must · strong in oo design and functional programming · demonstrated ability to write readable and maintainable code · strong linux shell skills · extensive tdd experience · design patterns · distributed systems · java performance tuning · testing/junit · domain specific languages · previous tools experience is a must · must be able to work independently with minimal supervision strong academic background in cs or equivalent experience
thanks & regards lakshay +4 Other Responses
Sr. Software engineer (data warehousing/reporting team)
candidates must have strong software design and development experience. Java programming experience is required in addition to data warehouse experience. Experience working with an outsource partner is considered a plus.
candidate must possess skills in the following core technologies:
java/j2ee, xml, schema, sql, oracle, sql server, web services, clearcase, websphere, tomcat, etl.
Experience in data warehousing with etl experience is required. Experience with bi tools such, as business objects or similar tool is required.
6 month+ contract (with an opportunity for permanent hire)+1 Other Responses
Unified Modelling Language
It consultant fluent in english (uml, rup, scrum)
(ref: itcin/08/14), jakarta, indonesia
**** is a leading software, information and communication technologies company, operating internationally (athens, brussels, luxembourg, copenhagen, berlin, rome, stockholm, london, nicosia, helsinki, valetta, berne, jakarta, etc). The company employs over 600 engineers and it experts. We design and develop software applications using integrated, state-of-the-art technology. Our current it and telecoms projects have a value exceeding 250 million euro. **** is a renowned supplier of it services to european union institutions, international organizations, european agencies and national government administrations all over the world.
We currently have a vacancy for an it consultant with excellent knowledge of english, to offer his/her services as an expert based in jakarta, throughout the lifecycle of software implementation projects. In the context of this assignment, the successful candidate will be integrated with the implementation team of the company, interfacing and closely cooperating with the client in jakarta.
• analysis and documentation of business requirements and functional/non-functional specifications;
• preparation of testing material and organisation of functional testing;
• preparation of documentation (project deliverables, user manuals, reports, etc);
• delivery of consulting, training and helpdesk services to end-users;
• project management support, coordination, and reporting, throughout the lifecycle of it projects.
• university degree in computer science or information technology;
• excellent command of bahasa indonesia and english, both written and spoken;
• excellent knowledge of microsoft office tools (ms word, ms excel, ms powerpoint);
• experience in any of the following is considered an asset: uml analysis, web development, databases.
if you are seeking a career in an exciting and dynamic company, where you will offer your services as part of a high tech team, operating in an international, multilingual and multicultural environment where you can expect real chances to make a difference, please send us your detailed cv in english, quoting reference: (itcin/08/14) to the following e-mail address: ****
we offer a competitive remuneration (either on contract basis or remuneration with full benefits package), based on qualifications and experience. All applications will be treated as confidential.
You may also consider all our other open vacancies by visiting the career section of our web site **** and follow us on twitter****+2 Other Responses