Government Permitting / Licensing Software Market
Our firm requires multiple experts to share their insights on government permitting/licensing market. Ideally, experts who have utilized the software or have worked for software providers such as accela or evergov.
We would like to have a better understanding of the major players, how they differentiate, and the major trends in the market.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consultation.
To demonstrate your relevance in this space, please consider answering the questions below.
1. briefly, can you share the level or extent of your experience in this space in relation to your current/former role?
2. can you provide an overview or share your insights on the industry/market trends on government/licensing
3. Are you familiar with the competitive landscape particularly the key/major players, their competitive edge and areas of weakness?
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated+15 Other Responses
Micosoft Enterprise Agreements
i am looking for subject matter expertise on microsoft enterprise agreements such as best practices adopted by large enterprise level organizations and scenarios in which organizations should opt for an enterprise agreement or a select agreement. Please reply to this inquiry if you posses the relevant expertise.+3 Other Responses
We are looking to speak to multiple decision-makers / contractors from construction companies and senior staff employees from large, medium, and small construction software companies in the us on market and pricing (annual spend) of office and fieldwork application softwares (ex. Fieldwire, plangrid, jobflex, tsheets, etc.).
This is a 35-40 minutes paid phone consult. Please consider summarizing your relevant experience with short answers to the questions below:
for general contractors:
1. Is you company consist of 50 or more employees?
2. Are you a decision-maker for software for office and fieldwork software? (examples are fieldwire, plangrid, jobflex, tsheets, etc).
3. Are you familiar with the annual spend for these types of applications?
For senior employees of construction application software companies:
1. Are you familiar with the annual spend for large, medium and small construction companies for applications both in the field and in the office?
2. Can you differentiate between the office app side and the fieldwork app side?+7 Other Responses