The zintro blog needs you! i am looking for your expert opinion on the news below and a written response that is one to three paragraphs long. Your response may be used in an article that i will write and post on the zintro site. You will be named in the article and a link to your expert profile will be included. Your contribution is voluntary (there is no direct payment involved, but you will get lots of traffic to your expert profile). If interested, please send me your response via znotes within the next one or two days.
The supreme court is trying to decide whether isolated genes are products of nature that may not be patented or human-made inventions eligible for patent protection. Myriad genetics, claims that isolated dna molecules were created by humans, have new and significant utilities not found in nature and are worthy of protection. Do you believe that the court should allow human genes to be patented?
This is a great marketing opportunity to get your name and expert opinion published on our blog. Here is a sample: http://blog.Zintro.Com/2012/01/16/keystone-xl-pipeline-pros-and-cons/
please include your full name, we will link it to your expert profile, getting you more presence on zintro. If you have any questions, please let me know.
idil kan+7 Other Responses
Embedded Software Development
Embedded software engineer
exp in c++
embedded greenhills rtos – definite plus
s/w integrity exp – os
cold fire ----
s/w analysis tools, ldra,
the contractor will be responsible for embedded sw development in all phases of software product development life-cycle requirements, architecture, design, implementation and verification.
• b.S. In computer engineering, computer science or equivalent.
• minimum 5 years of embedded sw design experience in the following areas: industrial controls, aerospace, communications, or medical devices, etc.
• experienced with coldfire, arm and/or powerpc micro-processor in a c/c++ environment
• experienced with communication protocols such as tcp/ip, udp, rs232/rs422, hdlc
• experienced with embedded green hills integrity rtos.
• experienced with formal sw development, using configuration management tool (such as clearquest, etc.), requirements traceability tool (such as doors, etc.), sw analysis tools (such as klocwork, pc-lint), sw unit test tool (such as vectorcast, etc.).
• experienced in writing formal documentation such as system requirements specification, system architecture specifications, software requirements specification, software design specification, etc.
• good verbal and written communication skills.
• self starter, team player, multi-tasking with good time management skills.
Nice to have:
• experienced in design of high reliability, safety, redundant fail-safe products is a strong plus.
• experienced with industry standards (iec 61508, do-178b, cenelec-50128, etc).
The key requirement for this candidate will be someone with embedded sw development experience in a real time environment. The cenelec and do-178b that we were focusing on previously is more of a nice to hav+8 Other Responses
Legal Industry In Brazil
Legal industry in brazil
we are looking for support on the following specific questions:
1. What is the size of the brazilian legal market?
2. What are the key legal market trends?
3. How is the market for legal services growing? How is the legal industry expected to change in future?
4. Impact of anvisa on brazilian legal industry(law firms) especially patent litigation and unit pricing
5. What are the different regulatory and practice area trends impacting the brazilian legal market?:
6. What are the different regulatory trends which have affected the brazilian legal market?
7. How are these regulatory trends helping to drive legal services in brazil?
8. What are the different trends impacting the legal market with regard to the following practice areas?
9. How are these practice area trends helping to drive legal services in brazil
10. What are the typical service level contracts in the brazilian legal market
11. What are the different pricing trends with regard to billing of legal services
12. What are the different fee models adopted in the brazilian legal industry?
13. What are the pros and cons of each model and the practice areas best suited for them?
14. How is the supply market landscape in brazil?
15. Which are the top law firms based on the following parameters?
number of lawyers/partners
16. Case-studies on how fortune 500 pharmaceutical companies are engaging with law firms in brazil
thanks in advance+6 Other Responses