Embedded Software Development
Embedded software engineer
exp in c++
embedded greenhills rtos – definite plus
s/w integrity exp – os
cold fire ----
s/w analysis tools, ldra,
the contractor will be responsible for embedded sw development in all phases of software product development life-cycle requirements, architecture, design, implementation and verification.
• b.S. In computer engineering, computer science or equivalent.
• minimum 5 years of embedded sw design experience in the following areas: industrial controls, aerospace, communications, or medical devices, etc.
• experienced with coldfire, arm and/or powerpc micro-processor in a c/c++ environment
• experienced with communication protocols such as tcp/ip, udp, rs232/rs422, hdlc
• experienced with embedded green hills integrity rtos.
• experienced with formal sw development, using configuration management tool (such as clearquest, etc.), requirements traceability tool (such as doors, etc.), sw analysis tools (such as klocwork, pc-lint), sw unit test tool (such as vectorcast, etc.).
• experienced in writing formal documentation such as system requirements specification, system architecture specifications, software requirements specification, software design specification, etc.
• good verbal and written communication skills.
• self starter, team player, multi-tasking with good time management skills.
Nice to have:
• experienced in design of high reliability, safety, redundant fail-safe products is a strong plus.
• experienced with industry standards (iec 61508, do-178b, cenelec-50128, etc).
The key requirement for this candidate will be someone with embedded sw development experience in a real time environment. The cenelec and do-178b that we were focusing on previously is more of a nice to hav+8 Other Responses
Luxoft & It Outsourcing
Looking for cios or senior it department staff at the companies listed below that can discuss how luxoft compares with other it outsourcing providers and can provide an opinion on luxoft’s medium-term growth prospects:
nordea, danske bank, continental, daimler, and volkswagen+4 Other Responses
Software Development Cloud & On-prem Storage
We are looking to speak with multiple software developers/decision-makers in the us and the uk who can talk about topics related to your company’s data center infrastructure. Desired participants should be actively involved in decision-making about the hardware, storage, and/or networking infrastructure used to run the applications the organization develops.
This is for a 1-hour paid phone interview.
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated
kindly respond to the questions below in relevance to your experience in this space.
which of the following best describes your primary role at work?
A. You develop software applications and are primarily concerned with writing computer code designed to meet your users’ requirements.
B. You are primarily concerned with the tools and technologies needed to support your organization’s software development, deployment and operation management of the applications your organization develops.
C. You provided application or database design specifications for the applications your organization develops.
D. None of the above applies to your work in your organization’s it department.
+85 Other Responses
Embedded Systems Software Development
Android/linux embedded software developer – contract position
development of embedded software control product that will operate on a snapdragon msm8909 processor running an embedded linux operating system with android 5.0. Each controller incorporates (2) radios, zigbee and 4g-lte. The software product will be coded in c, and must execute in real time without interruptions on the embedded platform.
develop software that will automatically create a process from a c function, with libraries and header files, that can be loaded and executed, in real time and in a non-preempted manner, on the snapdragon msm8909 processor running embedded linux and android 5.0 operating system. Note1: the c function software is produced from models developed in the altair/vissim 9.0 environment using the “autocodegen” feature. Note2: modification to the linux os may be required to satisfy the real time need.
develop and test software interfaces for all processor peripherals. This includes digital and analog i/o, buttons, led’s, usb, webserver, zigbee and 4g-lte radio communications. Experience with embedded systems running android is required for this project.
access to all required software development tools and hardware test tools to support this effort.
provide software support for engineering check sample (ecs) testing (planned to occur in the first half of august 2015).
provide written documentation, software (with comments), and training to client.
minimum of 10 years hands on experience in the design, development, and testing of embedded software.
Timing and duration:
this is a fast-tracked contract position expected to begin on 7/15/15 through 9/15/15, approximately, with initial goals on weekly basis. Candidates must be able to commit to this schedule. Location flexible, with 1 round trip travel visit that may be required to philadelphia, pa.+9 Other Responses