Embedded Software Development
Embedded software engineer
exp in c++
embedded greenhills rtos – definite plus
s/w integrity exp – os
cold fire ----
s/w analysis tools, ldra,
the contractor will be responsible for embedded sw development in all phases of software product development life-cycle requirements, architecture, design, implementation and verification.
• b.S. In computer engineering, computer science or equivalent.
• minimum 5 years of embedded sw design experience in the following areas: industrial controls, aerospace, communications, or medical devices, etc.
• experienced with coldfire, arm and/or powerpc micro-processor in a c/c++ environment
• experienced with communication protocols such as tcp/ip, udp, rs232/rs422, hdlc
• experienced with embedded green hills integrity rtos.
• experienced with formal sw development, using configuration management tool (such as clearquest, etc.), requirements traceability tool (such as doors, etc.), sw analysis tools (such as klocwork, pc-lint), sw unit test tool (such as vectorcast, etc.).
• experienced in writing formal documentation such as system requirements specification, system architecture specifications, software requirements specification, software design specification, etc.
• good verbal and written communication skills.
• self starter, team player, multi-tasking with good time management skills.
Nice to have:
• experienced in design of high reliability, safety, redundant fail-safe products is a strong plus.
• experienced with industry standards (iec 61508, do-178b, cenelec-50128, etc).
The key requirement for this candidate will be someone with embedded sw development experience in a real time environment. The cenelec and do-178b that we were focusing on previously is more of a nice to hav+8 Other Responses
i am looking for experts who can offer me insights on software development & testing tools market. I would like to know the market trends, technology trends, key suppliers and the key cost drivers for this market on a global level.
Thanks+9 Other Responses
Software Debugging Platforms
We are looking to speak with enterprise customer customers of the following (or similar) software debugging platforms:
- sentry www.Sentry.Io
- rollbar www.Rollbar.Com
we’re looking for people that made the purchasing decision within their organizations for these vendors, evaluating other alternatives in the process, leading implementation, and those who work with the services/products regularly.
1. Were you the one responsible evaluating, selecting and implementing to product?
2. How long have you been using the product for?
3. Who else did you consider (i.E., what alternatives did you evaluate besides the product you selected?)
4. Are you an enterprise level customer?
This would be for a 1 hour paid phone consultation. Please respond to the following questions with your availability windows for a 1 hour phone consult in the next few days.
+undefined Other Responses
We seek an experienced, technically strong software program manager to join our consumer electronics product engineering team. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of working collaboratively with developers to build and manage complex software (or combined software/hardware) delivery programs, preferably in mass market consumer electronics.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- lead cross-functional teams to get systems designed, built, tested, and released on time and with high quality.
- while managing multiple priorities with the product development teams, discover and eliminate complexity, bottlenecks, and ambiguity by working collaboratively.
- demonstrate exceptional organizational and leadership skill, outstanding written and verbal communication talent, and an appropriate aptitude for user experience design, software engineering, and software test methodologies.
Must have the following skills, abilities and knowledge:
- cross-functional program/project management involving embedded and/or application software development environments. Cloud experience is a plus.
- agile software development practices, preferably in an embedded systems environment.
- prior software development experience using web technologies, mobile platforms, c++, and/or java is a plus.
- experience in a mass market consumer electronics organization is a plus.
- a proven track record of successfully leading complex software development efforts.
- 6 to 10 years of professional related experience
- 4 years of program management experience in a related industry
- bachelors of science in software engineering, computer science, or other appropriate field; advanced degrees welcome but not required.+undefined Other Responses