Us Banking Software Qa
We are an authorized zintro partner looking to better understand quality assurance in software testing development in the north american banking industry. Ideally i am looking to speak with an individual formerly in a qa role for a large us based bank. Specifically looking to understand software development/testing processes best practices including defining test scopes, resources, schedule, etc. And testing process in a pure agile environment/in an agile-like environment (some variation) including waterfall.+12 Other Responses
Software Debugging Platforms
We are looking to speak with enterprise customer customers of the following (or similar) software debugging platforms:
- sentry www.Sentry.Io
- rollbar www.Rollbar.Com
we’re looking for people that made the purchasing decision within their organizations for these vendors, evaluating other alternatives in the process, leading implementation, and those who work with the services/products regularly.
1. Were you the one responsible evaluating, selecting and implementing to product?
2. How long have you been using the product for?
3. Who else did you consider (i.E., what alternatives did you evaluate besides the product you selected?)
4. Are you an enterprise level customer?
This would be for a 1 hour paid phone consultation. Please respond to the following questions with your availability windows for a 1 hour phone consult in the next few days.
+9 Other Responses
Testing And Quality Assurance Software
We are looking to speak with multiple experts based in na, uk, or germany that works on it/software development specific to testing and quality assurance.
We are interested to speak with someone that is part of a committee that evaluated the strengths and weaknesses of various solutions.
This is a paid 30-45 min phone consultation. Please provide a brief response below as to your relevance in the space.
1. Is your company’s annual revenue more than 1.5b?
2. Is your company investing in a digital transformation initiative?
+121 Other Responses
Analytical Software Development
We are an authorized zintro partner looking for developers, programmers, software engineers, and product architects in any industry. All respondents must be currently involved in the development of analytics-based applications (e.G. Applications that leverage data and analysis to provide insight/guidance to end-user) or business applications (e.G. Erp, supply chain). No consultants please.+14 Other Responses
Embedded Software Development
Embedded software engineer
exp in c++
embedded greenhills rtos – definite plus
s/w integrity exp – os
cold fire ----
s/w analysis tools, ldra,
the contractor will be responsible for embedded sw development in all phases of software product development life-cycle requirements, architecture, design, implementation and verification.
• b.S. In computer engineering, computer science or equivalent.
• minimum 5 years of embedded sw design experience in the following areas: industrial controls, aerospace, communications, or medical devices, etc.
• experienced with coldfire, arm and/or powerpc micro-processor in a c/c++ environment
• experienced with communication protocols such as tcp/ip, udp, rs232/rs422, hdlc
• experienced with embedded green hills integrity rtos.
• experienced with formal sw development, using configuration management tool (such as clearquest, etc.), requirements traceability tool (such as doors, etc.), sw analysis tools (such as klocwork, pc-lint), sw unit test tool (such as vectorcast, etc.).
• experienced in writing formal documentation such as system requirements specification, system architecture specifications, software requirements specification, software design specification, etc.
• good verbal and written communication skills.
• self starter, team player, multi-tasking with good time management skills.
Nice to have:
• experienced in design of high reliability, safety, redundant fail-safe products is a strong plus.
• experienced with industry standards (iec 61508, do-178b, cenelec-50128, etc).
The key requirement for this candidate will be someone with embedded sw development experience in a real time environment. The cenelec and do-178b that we were focusing on previously is more of a nice to hav+8 Other Responses
We seek an experienced, technically strong software program manager to join our consumer electronics product engineering team. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of working collaboratively with developers to build and manage complex software (or combined software/hardware) delivery programs, preferably in mass market consumer electronics.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- lead cross-functional teams to get systems designed, built, tested, and released on time and with high quality.
- while managing multiple priorities with the product development teams, discover and eliminate complexity, bottlenecks, and ambiguity by working collaboratively.
- demonstrate exceptional organizational and leadership skill, outstanding written and verbal communication talent, and an appropriate aptitude for user experience design, software engineering, and software test methodologies.
Must have the following skills, abilities and knowledge:
- cross-functional program/project management involving embedded and/or application software development environments. Cloud experience is a plus.
- agile software development practices, preferably in an embedded systems environment.
- prior software development experience using web technologies, mobile platforms, c++, and/or java is a plus.
- experience in a mass market consumer electronics organization is a plus.
- a proven track record of successfully leading complex software development efforts.
- 6 to 10 years of professional related experience
- 4 years of program management experience in a related industry
- bachelors of science in software engineering, computer science, or other appropriate field; advanced degrees welcome but not required.+41 Other Responses
Software Vendor Erp Partnerships
I am looking into software business models based on larger third party platforms, specifically erp platforms such as oracle, sap and sage. I am seeking an opinion on the pros and cons of the symbiotic relationship between independent software vendors and their larger erp partners. Specifically, how does this relationship impact business valuation, growth and exit opportunities compared to software companies that are not dependent on such a third party platform.+10 Other Responses
Embedded Systems Software Development
Android/linux embedded software developer – contract position
development of embedded software control product that will operate on a snapdragon msm8909 processor running an embedded linux operating system with android 5.0. Each controller incorporates (2) radios, zigbee and 4g-lte. The software product will be coded in c, and must execute in real time without interruptions on the embedded platform.
develop software that will automatically create a process from a c function, with libraries and header files, that can be loaded and executed, in real time and in a non-preempted manner, on the snapdragon msm8909 processor running embedded linux and android 5.0 operating system. Note1: the c function software is produced from models developed in the altair/vissim 9.0 environment using the “autocodegen” feature. Note2: modification to the linux os may be required to satisfy the real time need.
develop and test software interfaces for all processor peripherals. This includes digital and analog i/o, buttons, led’s, usb, webserver, zigbee and 4g-lte radio communications. Experience with embedded systems running android is required for this project.
access to all required software development tools and hardware test tools to support this effort.
provide software support for engineering check sample (ecs) testing (planned to occur in the first half of august 2015).
provide written documentation, software (with comments), and training to client.
minimum of 10 years hands on experience in the design, development, and testing of embedded software.
Timing and duration:
this is a fast-tracked contract position expected to begin on 7/15/15 through 9/15/15, approximately, with initial goals on weekly basis. Candidates must be able to commit to this schedule. Location flexible, with 1 round trip travel visit that may be required to philadelphia, pa.+9 Other Responses
We are developing a system in php which makes assessments.
The system is in the final stages before release and we need additional help in testing, testing and testing it.
You should be a person who is experienced in both testing and correctiing bugs found.
Please contact us and we can get you to do our testing right away.+12 Other Responses
We are in need of a consultant/ instructor for a 2-3 day onsite training session in tampa, fl. To discuss c+ for testers, c+ in selenium, web service testing and advanced sql
we’ll leave it to the supplier to draft a scope of work.
To qualify, please share your experience in this space.
+17 Other Responses
Software Development Cloud & On-prem Storage
We are looking to speak with multiple software developers/decision-makers in the us and the uk who can talk about topics related to your company’s data center infrastructure. Desired participants should be actively involved in decision-making about the hardware, storage, and/or networking infrastructure used to run the applications the organization develops.
This is for a 1-hour paid phone interview.
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated
kindly respond to the questions below in relevance to your experience in this space.
which of the following best describes your primary role at work?
A. You develop software applications and are primarily concerned with writing computer code designed to meet your users’ requirements.
B. You are primarily concerned with the tools and technologies needed to support your organization’s software development, deployment and operation management of the applications your organization develops.
C. You provided application or database design specifications for the applications your organization develops.
D. None of the above applies to your work in your organization’s it department.
+85 Other Responses
Software Sales/business Development
I'm specifically looking for individuals who have worked in a sales/business development capacity at a software development firm (a company creates websites, creates apps, creates sites with e-commerce integration). In particular usa or canadian firms.
I'm interested in understanding aspects of the sales cycle, how buyers of your services evaluate your company against others, certain terminology you use, your price ranges for services. Etc. My company is a platform for businesses to be matched to prospective clients so we are interested in understanding in depth your experience as this will help us in tailoring our product.+27 Other Responses