China Footwear Sourcing
do you have directory or list of footwear sourcing companies in china, i am looking for a gm for a global footwear company. Thanks for your help. Peter+6 Other Responses
Hotel Services In China
I am working on a report on market intelligence on hotel services in china. In this context i am looking for expertise on the following aspects of the report:
1. Expected price increase/ decrease for hotels in taiwan and hong kong.
2. The best practice followed by companies for fit (free independent traveler) hotel sourcing - do they source through travel management companies or do they directly engage with hotels in china?
3. What is the bargaining power of a buyer with 60000 annual room nights on an average? The bargaining power is with respect to hotels in china.
Looking forward to your responses.
Thank you!+5 Other Responses
Sourcing Practices For Fixed Dose Formulation (fdf) - Generics
Sourcing practices for fixed dose formulation (fdf) - generics
category: fdf/fixed dose formulation for generics (out of scope: api, branded drugs)
my client is a generics pharmaceutical company, but its supply chain is high cost and europe-oriented because of pharma heritage. My client is aware that many of their peers such as mylan, hikma, teva, amylene etc, are sourcing from india and similar low-cost destination. In regards to this, we will need some benchmark data to support the case for low-cost sourcing.
My client works with 2 types of suppliers – 1. Pure cmos 2. Business development or in-licensing deals with suppliers like alembic, hetero etc with pricing models such as - upfront payment/royalty/milestones etc.
Based on the above, i have the following questions,
1) what are the drivers of cost (or) cost components for fdf generics procurement (by percentage)?
2) what are the different contract (or) engagement models adopted in the industry by region (usa, central & western europe, eastern europe, india, china) as per the category mentioned above – by percentage adopted?
3) what are the different pricing models adopted in the industry (licensing, fixed fee etc) by region (usa, central & western europe, eastern europe, india, china) as per the category mentioned above– by percentage adopted?
4) how is contract language/terms and conditions linked to pricing model? What clauses can be added to get the best price advantage by,
a. Stages of drug life cycle (for e.G, can royalty rates be reduced for new versus older generics, or license can be taken back for the generics when sales declining etc)?
B. By region (usa, central & western europe, eastern europe, india, china)? (for e.G., drugs sold only in emerging market versus developed market etc)?
5) my client works with pure cmos or in-licensing deals. If they want to switch suppliers on both models, how much time will it take to onboard alternate cmo for manufacturing. What are the steps that make it time consuming?
6) provide cases of cost optimization strategies that can be utilised by my client to reduce costs (e.G., low-cost sourcing is one of them, is there any other)?
Kindly let me know if you can provide answers to the above by 17th january and the effort estimate (in usd) for the same.
kind regards+9 Other Responses