Southeast Asia Pharmaceutical Distribution
we are looking for industrial experts for getting insights into following
subject: pharmaceutical distribution benchmark in southeast asia:
countries of scope to include: taiwan, hong kong, macau, singapore, thailand, vietnam and malaysia
• what is the best cost model for pharmaceutical distributors in above countries (% of sales model or activity based costing)?
• which price is being referenced by the distributor? I.E. Cif, ex-factory, mip, etc
• what is the benchmark price for the below services:
o product registration
o tender management
o distribution services
o advertising & promotion
do let us know if you could provide us with insights.+2 Other Responses
Offshore Support Vessel In Southeast Asia
We are looking for an expert for offshore support vessel (ahts, psv, fcb), construction vessel (lift-boat, a jack-up barge, awb), and heavy-lift vessel in south-east asia. We are interested to understand the following points:
1. Demand-supply scenario
2. Dayrates for different types of vessel
3. Cost of an old vessel for each type in today's market scenario
4. Key suppliers in the market
5. Key trends in the market
6. Cost structure
kindly share your contact number for a pre-consulting call.+8 Other Responses
Consultancy Services For Offshore Decom - Se Asia
We are currently providing market insights for project management and consultancy services for offshore decommissioning for a leading southeast asia-based oil and gas company.
Region: south east asia with focus on malaysia
the key queries that we want to understand are:
1. What are the different activities that are being performed by a decommissioning consultant.
2. In a typical contract, what are the general scope of services for a decommissioning consultant. How does the scope differs with region – like north sea, middle east, south east asia, etc.
3. How does the scope differs between a typical commissioning and decommissioning job with respect to consultancy services.
4. How does the contracting happens between the consultant and the end-user. What are the dominant contracting models adopted by end-users globally.
5. Current trends of decommissioning consultancy services in the region of focus.
6. Prominent suppliers and their capabilities in the region.
Upon meeting expectations on the requirements, we shall be glad to share further details regarding the project during the pre-consult call.
We are looking forward to the relevant and appropriate responses.
+7 Other Responses
Asia Pacific Deregulated Petroleum Retail
have recently understood from our regular clients about the immediate training needs on deregulated petroleum retail
in this conjunction, i would like to explore the opportunity to work together with an expert trainer with experience in asia pacific deregulated petroleum retail market in this masterclass:
+4 Other Responses
Low Voltage Motors In Southeast Asia
We are currently conducting a project that is looking into the southeast asian low voltage motor market. We require a consultant who can speak to our client about this topic over the phone.
The ideal candidate will have had sales and/or business development experience at at least one of the following companies: teco, elektrim, att, brook compton. The candidate must also be able to answer the following questions:
- what is the low voltage motor market size in southeast asia (thailand, malaysia, vietnam, indonesia, singapore)?
- where are the motors used (i.E. Pump, compressor, fan, oil & gas, construction, etc.)?
- who are the major low voltage motor manufacturers in the region? What is the price level, market share, major product line-up?
- can you explain basic product specifications/line-up required in the region?
- efficiency: deman of ie1, ie2, ie3
- electrical/mechanical requirements: hz, voltage
- quality comparison: made in china/taiwan/japan/usa/europe/etc.
- what percentage of low voltage motors is sold through distributors?
- market shares of various distributors
- do distributors maintain their own stock or do manufacturers have local warehouses?+4 Other Responses
Procurement Of It Services In Southeast Asia
We are a prominent market research firm. One of our clients would like to speak with professionals who are:
>> recent formers of large multinational companies who have procured it services/ systems development from various it vendors
>> it consultants who know the it outsourcing and offshoring market well
>> recent formers who have been with different it service providers under sales/ price negotiation.
Request profiles of people who have served/ are serving in the following countries: philippines, malaysia, indonesia, vietnam
ananya.+6 Other Responses
Manufacturing Executives In Asia
Our firm is looking to hire up to 8 asia based consultants to run client workshops we are putting on in singapore and other cities in south asia. The workshops begin in november so please respond asap.
former executive insiders from the manufacturing sector.
English language engagement
based in asia
prior experience in it roles including vp/director of applications, operations, infrastructure, security, chief of staff, it finance, it business operations etc.
Prior line of business roles which may have included vp of a business or division of major product line. Plant manager, general manager, operations.
Past vp/director level role in a recognizable f500 company, preferably an international company, who can show a strong business orientation and have knowledge of financial reporting.
Relevant buy side technology decision making experience working with major it, consulting and/or outsourcing companies, i.E. Prior role as someone a agm/ams would sell to.
No more than 1-3 years out of their most senior role, or have recent relevant consulting experience to ensure industry currency.
Career evidence of coaching and mentoring experience, with a sincere desire to help people grow.
Demonstrate the ability to constructively challenge and stretch people/students.+33 Other Responses
We are looking for a former cio or cto who worked at a telecom company based in asia, for a potential consulting engagement. The ideal consultant will have left their former position in the past three years, and whose former employer was based in asia, excluding japan and korea.+34 Other Responses
Fundraising In Southeast Asia
We are a prominent market research firm. One of our clients would like to speak with senior professionals who are knowledgeable about infrastructure funds and raising funds in south-east asian countries like singapore. Ideally, experts from large infrastructure focused funds like asean infrastructure fund, asia water fund, japan solar fund, armstrong south east asia clean energy fund, etc. Are desirable.+9 Other Responses
Oil & Gas Drill Bit In Malaysia Or Southeast Asia
We are looking for an expert for the drill bit in malaysia (at least sea). We are interested in the following questions:
1. Prices paid by oil & gas operators in malaysia and other different sea countries for drill bits of the following sizes:
• 17-1/2 inch
• 12-1/4 inch
• 8-1/2 inch
2. Impact of covid-19 on the prices of drill bits+5 Other Responses
Advertising Production In Asia
Title : asia market study on advertising production house capabilities, sourcing approach and compensation model
category : commercial/ad production
• insights into pricing/compensation models that are applicable in sourcing advertising production services
• information on operational and service capabilities of leading advertising production houses in apac.
• insights into sourcing strategies/category management strategies that are adopted by other companies in sourcing advertising production services
• insights into industry structure through detailed porter’s 5 force analysis.+5 Other Responses
Cpg Merchanidising In Asia Pacific
I am a principal advisor at a procurement consulting firm. At present we have engaged with a fortune 500 consumer packaged goods (cpg) firm.
We are looking out for experts who have knowledge base of merchandising agencies/field marketing agencies in the asia pacific region.
These are some of high level business questions that needs to be addressed:
1. Study of different merchandising techniques/methods/approach used by cpg players in asia pacific region. What are the various trends being followed by major cpg firms in this region.
2. Who are the regional/country-specific players in asia pacific region in merchandising space (this will include countries like australia, new zealand, japan, south korea, china, india, south-africa, other south east asian nations)
3. The scope of field marketing/ merchandising agencies will include activities such as posm, sampling, road shows, etc.
Consultants and category experts in merchandising industry in asia pacific, kindly respond to this request.
prashanth+13 Other Responses