Grain & Seed Transportation In Europe
1. What are the commodities / industries affecting the grains/seeds transportation during the months of june to december in france, germany, uk, poland and spain?
A. What is the percentage split of demand from various industries during this time period
2. What is the volatility of trucking price during the peak season from june-december in europe?
A. Can you provide a general price trend during this season and parties influencing the price during this period
3. What is the general modal split of seed/grains transportation in france, germany, uk, poland and spain?
A. What is the per ton price variation between these modes?
B. During the peak season for seed/grain transportation(june-december), is there any trend of modal shift happening to meet the demand?
Geography: eastern and western europe+8 Other Responses
Automotive Logistics In Europe
I am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We help businesses answer questions by engaging with the world’s most relevant experts. So far we have delivered over 750 studies with input from over 15,000 individuals. We are an authorized zintro partner.
For a current study, we are assisting our client, a large consulting company, on getting experts who have thorough insight on best practices within logistics. We are interested in speaking with experts with strong knowledge of the following:
1. Automotive companies (ford, toyota, volkswagen, psa / peugot citroen, opel, hyundai, kia, bmw, mercedes benz); fmcg (p&g, unilever, johnson & johnson, nestle); transportation logistics (kuehne&nagel, dsv, xpo); automotive suppliers (valeo, faurecia); and distribution companies (amazon)
2. Experts should be based in europe
3. Experts should have 10+ years of experience in inbound logistics, manufacturing logistic, business development (more so within the automotive industry)
please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and expert insight and are not seeking any confidential information.
We are scheduling 45-60 minute discussions with experts this and next week and are happy to offer a negotiable usd 250 compensation for each interview. Please note that we are handling the standard zintro fee separately, hence the expert is not involved in paying this.
We would welcome any referrals to other relevant experts as well.
kruti+10 Other Responses
Pallet Procurement In Europe
We are looking for an expert to help us understand pallet procurement in europe:
• industry best practices – what is the practice in fmcg industry? Is it done centrally or regionally? Which would bring more cost benefits?
• what is the financial model that is used by industry to calculate when it is financially beneficial to use “bought” or “rented” pallet
• is there a 3rd party available, which uses local pallet companies in various countries, which can do all the purchasing of white pallets for my client?
• what are the quick wins/advantages for the pallets that are bought based on industry practice?
• explore ways/case studies to suggest if regional or central buying adds more value
• what are the costs involved in the value chain of new pallets?
• pros and cons of sourcing a white pallet (regional vs. Central), different types of sourcing options available
• inputs on e-auction
• negotiation points (based on type of wood, volumes, commodity type etc.)
total cost involved in buying of pallets across the supply chain+8 Other Responses
Europe Reactive Adhesives Market
We are working on a project on europe reactive adhesives market. We are looking for experts who can help us in defining and estimating the market and also supply-demand scenario. We are mainly looking for the distribution channel scenario in european region categorized as follows:
- specialty chemical distributors
- fasteners, tools, abrasives, etc. Distributors
- mro distributors
please respond with your relevance to this request and a few availability windows for a 1 hour paid phone consultation.+4 Other Responses