Email Marketing Deliverability
I need an email-marketing expert for a paid phone consultation regarding automated sales/marketing mass email campaigns. Please only reply if you are a real technical expert in email deliverability, bounce rate, spam filters, capacity/scalability, email verification/authentication, isp expectations/procedures, etc.
The focus of the conversation is on best practices, rule of thumb guidance on limitations and risks and similar. At this time i do not need help with the sales copy/wording, scripts, etc. The talk must be actionable and not theoretical.
Thank you for reviewing, please consider replying with a brief summary of your recent, direct expertise in this area. I will review candidates later this week and contact you for a paid call if a good fit.
Referrals are also welcomed, thank you!+19 Other Responses
Network Security Testing Market
We are a well established investment firm based in the us. We're looking to do some market research in the penetration testing space and would like to speak to people who have assessed, purchased, or used vendors such as core security, cigital, netspi or digital defense. We’d prefer to speak to those in the financial or retail verticals if possible.
Below are some questions to ask prospective experts to help us select the ones we’d like to engage with:
1. Are you a key decision maker who manages or oversees penetration testing?
2. Do your penetration testing needs focus more around network security or application security, or both?
3. Have you chosen to utilize a penetration testing service such as core security, cigital, netspi or digital defense?
4. Please state your current title and employer.
Thank you.+11 Other Responses
Hr Financial And Cyber Security
we are a global market research firm, currently looking for experts who can assist us gain a detailed understanding of the ”consulting market in us” with focus on following
a) hr consulting
b) financial consulting
c) cyber security consulting
list of requirements:
· market size & growth (*only for financial consulting)
· segmentation on the basis of services and end-use (*only for financial consulting)
· top suppliers (mainstream and diverse) and their market share (hr, financial & cyber security)
· % contribution of supplier diversity on the overall spend (hr, financial & cyber security)
· are there any barriers in leveraging diverse suppliers? (hr, financial & cyber security)
· case studies of leading banking & financial institutions using diverse suppliers for consulting services (hr, financial & cyber security)
· leading sourcing practices - how leading companies source these categories? (engagement model, partnerships/supplier relationships, contract structures etc.) - (hr, financial & cyber security)
the main focus of our study is to identify diverse suppliers (minority-owned, women owned, veteran owned, lgbt-owned, service disabled veteran owned) in this space.
We would like to engage via phone consult with experts knowledgeable about consulting service providers. Ideal candidates should have deep knowledge of industry trends and practices, key suppliers, industry partnerships, best practices etc.
we are looking for a phone consult to discuss the points mentioned above. Kindly drop in a note with your cv/relevant experience in the consulting industry, if you are interested to proceed.
thomas+14 Other Responses