Specialty Chemicals Manufacturing
We would like to speak with senior managers who are responsible for the planning and delivery of capital expenditures in specialty chemicals. We would like to discuss the following topics as part of a 1 hour conversation:
- an overview of your capital planning and delivery process
- use of best cost country sourcing
- make vs. Buy decisions, both in terms of purchasing categories and process resources
- supplier panels and partnerships
- capex metrics and criteria
we believe our ideal interviewees will have the following qualifications:
1. Experience as a senior manager at a firm with revenues greater than $3bb. This last factor is critical; please do not reply if you cannot meet this criteria.
2. In-depth knowledge of a firm’s planning, delivery, and sourcing processes for capital expenditures.
3. Current or past experience as a vp or director of the supply chain, operations, sourcing, or finance functions+10 Other Responses
We are a prominent market research firm and an authorized zintro partner. We would like to speak to experts knowledgable about specialty chemicals.
In particular benzene intermediated - pncb, oncb etc. The geography focused is india & china.+5 Other Responses
Global Chemical Industry
Russian large management consulting company looking for an expert in global chemical/fertilizer industry
seeking experts with knowledge of innovation management, new product development, investment in innovation.
Most welcome are senior position managers/experts in large global companies such as agrium inc, the mosaic company, k+s ag, yara international, basf se, syngenta ag or other global large producers
areas of expertise:
1. Technical education in the field of chemistry and chemical industry (knowledge of technological schemes for the main types of organic and inorganic chemicals, special chemical groups).
2. Work experience in the chemical industries as engineering, technology leadership.
3. Experience in providing consulting services in the field of chemical production, investment projects, etc.
4. Having access to information and knowledge base of trends in scientific and technological development of the chemical industry in the world (the main directions of fundamental and applied research in industrialized countries, including in the corporate sector).+8 Other Responses
Specialty Chemicals Licensing
We are looking for a consultant with expertise in licensing out technology. Our company has a new technology related to specialty chemicals that a customer has expressed interest in licensing, but we have no experience in licensing out.+14 Other Responses