Chemical Process Engineering
This defense case involves an explosion and fire at an oil refinery.
We are seeking an expert chemical process engineer/scientist has:
(1) recent experience in the petrochemical industry experience;
(2) recent experience with the chevron isocracker process for converting crude oil into diesel and jet fuel;
(3) recent hands on experience at the operational level and knowledge of the risks and hazards, including the risks and hazards of failure of system components and explosion arising from cold weather start-up following maintenance or other shutdown of the process.
Our client is seeking an expert with excellent/world class credentials.+14 Other Responses
A chemical company interested in commercializing its technology in the oil industry is seeking highly experienced consultant to assist in identifying opportunities and connecting company to the right partners. The company has down well application technology that is designed to stimulate oil flow that it is looking to commercialize.
**consultant should have the following experience**:
• must have worked for an oil services firm selling those chemicals in the us. Strong preference for a houston based consultant.
• must have technical knowledge of chemical used in oil production.
• must have experience selling those chemicals to operators.
• must have experience bringing new technology to market.
• must have great connections and the ability to convince operators to set up field trials.
• must have great connections with oil service companies.
• must be knowledgeable about different rock formations including sand control and tight rock formation.
• must be able to present to senior management as well as work with oil field operators.
• must have ability to keep confidential information confidential.
• must have good references.
• must have worked in the oil industry for over 20 years.
• masters in petro chemical engineering or similar degree from respected institution.
**project duration & compensation**:
initially expect low time requirements but could increase with each project started. Compensation to be determined.
Note: consultants outside the us, please do not reply to this inquiry.
If you meet all of the above must haves, please respond with a brief description of your background, your location and availability to set up a initial call.
Thank you.+10 Other Responses
Chemicals Industry Webinar
Zintro is proud to launch a new free webinar series titled "chemical industry insights & innovation". It will cover the most important trends impacting all sectors of the chemical industry and will be presented by top business and technical experts who are part of the zintro community.
We are pleased to invite you to the first installment of the series on thursday, june 19th at 1.00 pm (et). Our first presenter is david a. Hurwitz, managing director of edica-garnett partners llc, a global strategy and execution consultancy.
"evolving coatings industry, emerging technology - a look ahead...A glimpse at the past!"
click here (or copy into your browser) to register (free): http://bit.Ly/1l3tzto
the coatings industry continues to evolve. To the outsider, much might look the same as it did just a decade or two ago. To the insider, industry restructuring and globalization have changed its footprint, regulations have impacted formulations, product stewardship is adding new business challenges, and technology has evolved such that products are actually different in some meaningful ways from the clean air act became law in the united states over 40 years ago. This look at how things have changed but also at how some things have remained the same, provides one observer's view of the paints and coatings industry, key participants, and the drivers that continue to shape the industry and inspire continued innovation.
About david a. Hurwitz:
david has worked for over twenty years in chemical industry consulting. Addressing specialty chemicals, polymers, advanced materials, fine chemical and many downstream industries. He received a b.S. Degree in chemical engineering from cornell university, an m.S. Degree in chemical engineering from washington university in st. Louis, and an m.B.A. From the university of chicago. David is active in the societe de chemie industrielle - american section, the american institute of chemical engineers and the american chemical society.
Click here (or copy into your browser) to register (free): http://bit.Ly/1l3tzto+8 Other Responses
Petro-chemical Awards Ceremony 2012
I am organising an awards ceremony for a multi national client who deals with petro chemicals next year, i am looking for a high profile figure to act as a host for the evening and would like to know if this is something you would do and how much do you charge for such request?
I look forward to hearing from you shortly,
miss finch+4 Other Responses