Chemical Process Engineering
This defense case involves an explosion and fire at an oil refinery.
We are seeking an expert chemical process engineer/scientist has:
(1) recent experience in the petrochemical industry experience;
(2) recent experience with the chevron isocracker process for converting crude oil into diesel and jet fuel;
(3) recent hands on experience at the operational level and knowledge of the risks and hazards, including the risks and hazards of failure of system components and explosion arising from cold weather start-up following maintenance or other shutdown of the process.
Our client is seeking an expert with excellent/world class credentials.+14 Other Responses
A chemical company interested in commercializing its technology in the oil industry is seeking highly experienced consultant to assist in identifying opportunities and connecting company to the right partners. The company has down well application technology that is designed to stimulate oil flow that it is looking to commercialize.
**consultant should have the following experience**:
• must have worked for an oil services firm selling those chemicals in the us. Strong preference for a houston based consultant.
• must have technical knowledge of chemical used in oil production.
• must have experience selling those chemicals to operators.
• must have experience bringing new technology to market.
• must have great connections and the ability to convince operators to set up field trials.
• must have great connections with oil service companies.
• must be knowledgeable about different rock formations including sand control and tight rock formation.
• must be able to present to senior management as well as work with oil field operators.
• must have ability to keep confidential information confidential.
• must have good references.
• must have worked in the oil industry for over 20 years.
• masters in petro chemical engineering or similar degree from respected institution.
**project duration & compensation**:
initially expect low time requirements but could increase with each project started. Compensation to be determined.
Note: consultants outside the us, please do not reply to this inquiry.
If you meet all of the above must haves, please respond with a brief description of your background, your location and availability to set up a initial call.
Thank you.+10 Other Responses
I'm a saudi businessman. We own a transportation company based in jeddah, saudi arabia and we are getting into a giant business deal with one of the biggest petrochemical companies in the country; the deal is more than one billion saudi riyal deal (266.7 million $) including a 10 years contract.
I'm looking for a company to be my partner who has a strong experience and business expertise in the area of chemical warehousing and material logistics where we can do a joint venture.
If your company is interested in such a great deal, then let me know urgently so we can start our discussions.+12 Other Responses
Need an expert on chemical injection skids, pumps and valves market.
Scope of the study:-
pumps - by type, valves - by type & by major end-user industries
injection skids - by type, by functions and by end-user
this is an urgent requirement.+undefined Other Responses
We need chemicals by order. Looking for fuel additives, petrochemicals, organic and nonorganic chemicals, api's, catalysts, metals, industrial chemicals, fine chemicals, chemical reagents, intermediates, gases, rubber, plastics,ore, oilfield production chemicals+2 Other Responses
India Cooling Water Treatment Chemicals
We are working on a study related to indian boiler and cooling water treatment chemicals market. We are looking for the experts who can provide information on the above-mentioned market. The requirements are specific to product chemistry i.E. Basic and blended chemicals in various end-user industries including power, steel and metal, pharmaceuticals, oil refinery, petrochemicals, chemical, sugar, paper, food, and breweries among others.
The company names include:
1 ecolab (nalco water)
6 ion exchange
11 vasu chemicals
12 chembond chemicals limited
14 thermax global
15 wetico ltd
16 aes arabia ltd
17 improchem pty ltd
18 initiative chemicals pvt. Ltd
this would be for a 1-hour phone consult. Please respond with brief statements on the following:
1. What is your experience related to the indian boiler and cooling water treatment chemicals market?
2. Are you able to discuss information related to product chemistry i.E. Basic and blended chemicals in various end-user industries including power, steel and metal, pharmaceuticals, oil refinery, petrochemicals, chemical, sugar, paper, food, and breweries among others?+undefined Other Responses
Hi zintro expert,
the zintro blog needs you! we are looking for expert opinions on the news mentioned below and would like to hear from you within the next couple of days.
While weâd love your thoughts, we realize that your time is valuable, so here are a couple of things you need to know before deciding whether or not to participate:
- replies should be brief â about 1-2 paragraphs and include your full name
- participation is voluntary no payment will be involved
- if chosen, youâll be named in the post and weâll include a link to your zintro profile which will generate more visitors for you
wondering what the post would look like? Here is a sample: http://blog.Zintro.Com/2012/01/16/keystone-xl-pipeline-pros-and-cons/
hereâs the topic on which weâd love your thoughts:
the catalysis center for energy innovation (ccei), a u.S. Department of energy-energy frontier research center led by the university of delaware, has announced a two-year program with exxonmobil to research renewable chemicals from biomass. The research will focus on converting lignocellulosic (non-food) biomass such as trees and grasses to polymers that are identical to existing petrochemical products. Research strategies to replace fossil fuel feedstocks for polymers have initially focused on new chemicals derived from biomass that have the same function but new structure. However, functional-replacement chemicals for new polymers frequently have physical properties that can make processing challenging and can be expensive to develop into new products.The cceis research focuses on using high throughput and low cost thermochemical (non-biological) catalysts to yield direct-replacement chemicals. You can mix our renewable chemicals with the petroleum-based material and the consumer will not be able to tell the difference, says paul dauenhauer, professor, of the ccei and the university of massachusetts amherst. Bio-derived direct-replacement chemicals can be directly blended at any ratio with existing petrochemical products.
What are your thoughts about the upcoming research?
Getting your name and expert opinion published on our blog is a great marketing opportunity. If interested, please send us your response via znotes within a couple of days. Donât forget to include your full name.
If you have any questions, please let us know.
the zintro blog team+5 Other Responses
Oil Refinery Heat Exchanger Cleaning
I run a strategic planning consulting firm and my client is in the process of developing their strategic plan. Their business model uses a new and significantly better way to clean heat exchangers in oil refineries. I am looking for a resource(s) who can assist in getting industry data re:
1) typical refinery decision makers for the purchase of exchanger cleaning services
2) the current heat exchanger cleaning process (methods used / pros & cons)
3) global heat exchanger cleaning market industry data (annual cost expenditures by refinery by country)
if you are such a resource or know how i could connect with one, please contact me.+13 Other Responses
Petrochemical And Chemical Industry
We are looking for case studies in which major chemical/petrochemical companies have outsourced there transactional or customer related process to third party service provider.
The case study will help us to understand the beneifits of outsourcing transactional process in term of cost savings, man hours etc.+5 Other Responses
Chemicals Industry Webinar
Zintro is proud to launch a new free webinar series titled "chemical industry insights & innovation". It will cover the most important trends impacting all sectors of the chemical industry and will be presented by top business and technical experts who are part of the zintro community.
We are pleased to invite you to the first installment of the series on thursday, june 19th at 1.00 pm (et). Our first presenter is david a. Hurwitz, managing director of edica-garnett partners llc, a global strategy and execution consultancy.
"evolving coatings industry, emerging technology - a look ahead...A glimpse at the past!"
click here (or copy into your browser) to register (free): http://bit.Ly/1l3tzto
the coatings industry continues to evolve. To the outsider, much might look the same as it did just a decade or two ago. To the insider, industry restructuring and globalization have changed its footprint, regulations have impacted formulations, product stewardship is adding new business challenges, and technology has evolved such that products are actually different in some meaningful ways from the clean air act became law in the united states over 40 years ago. This look at how things have changed but also at how some things have remained the same, provides one observer's view of the paints and coatings industry, key participants, and the drivers that continue to shape the industry and inspire continued innovation.
About david a. Hurwitz:
david has worked for over twenty years in chemical industry consulting. Addressing specialty chemicals, polymers, advanced materials, fine chemical and many downstream industries. He received a b.S. Degree in chemical engineering from cornell university, an m.S. Degree in chemical engineering from washington university in st. Louis, and an m.B.A. From the university of chicago. David is active in the societe de chemie industrielle - american section, the american institute of chemical engineers and the american chemical society.
Click here (or copy into your browser) to register (free): http://bit.Ly/1l3tzto+8 Other Responses
We are looking for commercial and technical experts in chlor alkali and petrochemicals industry. We want expertise in caustic soda, hydrochloric acid, chlorine, poly vinyl chloride, in the chlor alklai industry and btx( benzene, toluene, xylene) downstream and upstream that is naptha, pta, meg, paraxylene, etc in the petrochemical industry.+11 Other Responses
Production Cost Of Chemicals
I am looking for an expert who can help us in providing the production cost of chemicals such as cu-thd2, y-thd and ba-thd-tg. Kindly let us know if you can help us with your expertise on all the three chemicals or any of the above.
+undefined Other Responses