Bottled Water Plant
a locally respected family in south west ohio is looking to secure startup funding to establish bottled spring water, sports drink and/or beer brewing/bottling operations.
The mineral/spring water source once supported mineral water bottling operations the japanese owned beverage company sundtory ltd., and ds waters of america - collectively these two enterprises bottled water products under the name talawanda springs.
The exceptional water source (formally known as talawanda springs), in terms of purity and capacity, has the potential to support lucrative water based ventures. Any comments regarding startup direction and potential funding consideration based on formal business plan would be greatly appreciated.
marco+9 Other Responses
Energy Drink Factory In India
Required: consultant based in europe or asia who can assist and advice in setting up energy drink factory, flavour establishment, canning/bottling facility etc in india.+13 Other Responses
Bottled Water Industry
I work for zintro. We're working on a project to drive more inquiries into the system to get you more consulting leads. The project is writing and building an authoritative guide on a topic that we feel is broadly interesting/applicable so that we can promote it on a variety of sites and blogs. The topics are bottled beverages, vitamin-enhanced water, and zero-calorie beverages. We'd like to solicit some interview style responses from our experts to feature in this guide. While this is an unpaid opportunity, if you are chosen to be quoted, you will build credibility in your industry, get great exposure and free publicity, and you'll be helping to generate more relevant leads!
please answer some or all of the following questions with as much detail as possible, as there will likely be no follow up interview. Skip any questions where you don’t have great insight or experience.
1. In your experience, what's the fundamental difference between bottled water and tap? (spring water aside, is it true that most bottled water comes from municipal sources?)
2. Is bottled water safer or healthier than standard tap water?
3. Does the bottled water industry unnecessarily contribute to waste? What is the industry's commitment to environmental responsibility? Is it industry standard to use recycled plastic?
4. What impacts does the bottled water industry have on the environment? Is the industry wasteful as far as water usage, energy waste or materials?
5. Are there benefits to drinking bottled water over standard tap water?
6. What purification processes does bottled water undergo before packaging?
7. Is bpa an issue in the bottled water industry? What sweetners are used in smart water?
8. Is smart water better/healthier than municipal tap water or non-enhanced bottled water?
9. Most bottled water comes from municipal sources. Is the industry wasteful in terms of energy use and materials (i.E., plastic bottles)?
Thank you for participating! i hope to choose some of your responses to feature in the guide.+16 Other Responses
i would like to formulate electrolytes for my bottled water product.
Can you assist me with this ?
Thanks,+6 Other Responses