i am looking for a industry expert to conduct a 2 day in person seminar based out of usa. Should have a minimum experience of 25-30 years and should have extensive public speaking experience. Should be able to cover few or most of the below topics:
1. Data breach response presentation
2. Data breach media response templates review
3. Law enforcement notification and liaison – who does what?
4. Cyber crime – exactly who are the bad guys and what are they looking for?
5. Cyber risk assessments – preach prevention first
6. Continuous monitoring of entire eco-system (outsource or in-house?)
7. Security operations design
8. Cyber policy review recommendations and re-design
9. Penetration testing – what should you be looking at?
10. 24/7 continuous monitoring and vulnerability scanning
11. Third party cyber audits and reviews
12. Data breach remediation
13. Identity theft guidelines, phi identification, credit monitoring and resolution
14. Cyber crime investigations
15. Computer forensics
16. Data breach incident response teams (internal/external)
17. Malware and advanced persistent threat detection
18. Data breach notifications – a timeline of events
19. Data breach notification letters to customers and regulators
20. Cyber due diligence
21. Insider threat - defend against both internal and external exposure
22. Digital fraud management reviews
23. Identify evidence, chain of custody, legal and regulatory obligation consulting+12 Other Responses
I want to create a package with malwarebytes 126.96.36.1992 with sccm server 2012. I will need to know the command line, uninstall path, how to change detection path, how to put product id and key. Also un-check auto updates and user notification. Could you please help me with this. I really need help.
mohammed+2 Other Responses
hope you are doing well !!
we have an opportunity for endpoint security engineer with one of our clients in savannah, ga
please see the job details below and let me know if you would be interested in this role.
if interested, please send me a copy of your resume, your contact details, your availability and a good time to connect with you.
Title: endpoint security engineer
location: savannah, ga
job description - (endpoint security (level-2):
should have minimum 6+ years of experience in information security- endpoint security
should have good understanding on information security concepts
must have managed and have strong knowledge on following products:
sophos endpoint protection suite
sophos/ utimaco safeguard encryption
sophos log writer
sophos reporting interface
sophos port auditor
mcafee epolicy orchestrator
mcafee viruscan enterprise for storage
tenable nessus security center v5.0
should have good knowledge of configuring policies for hips, personal firewall, device & port control, data loss protection components of sophos endpoint protection suite.
Very good experience with antivirus technology, experience in handling virus outbreaks, malware cleanup, policy creation, signature update & reporting.
Should have strong knowledge on full disk encryption technology
should be willing to work in rotational shifts
excellent communication and conversation skills
strong analytical and problem solving skills
good documentation skills
should have a great customer handling skills
experience with antivirus solutions across multiple operating systems
powershell scripting experience a plus
+3 Other Responses
My computer audio pops, clicks and stutters. I'm using ableton live 8 to record original multitrack music. Sometimes it records the clicks and pops, other times it doesn't. The stutters definitely throw off my performance timing. I don't think it was doing this when i first got itâi know it wasn't doing it this much. My live sets are usually about six tracks (small). I get audio stalls and sputters when the api a2d is off and i'm using the internal clock even watching a youtube video or playing an mp3 off my hard drive using windows media player.
1) windows 7 serv pack 1
2) intel core 2 quad cpu
3) installed ram 4 gb (3 usable)
4) 32 bit os
5) m-audio 1010lt using s/pdif input
6) mic pre and digital convertor api a2d
7) 600 gb hard drive (434 gb free) samsung hg642jj ata
to try to solve this, so far i have:
1) done the tone test (in ableton) to set the buffer and doubled the amount of buffer the test indicated i needed.
2) reinstalled the audio and video drivers (nvidia ge force?) on my computer.
3) scanned the computer for malware with two different programs
4) double checked my hardware setup in ableton according to the directions
5) disabled every effect/plugin on a live set to make sure it wasn't those bogging the cpu down.+10 Other Responses