Manufacturing Executives In Asia
Our firm is looking to hire up to 8 asia based consultants to run client workshops we are putting on in singapore and other cities in south asia. The workshops begin in november so please respond asap.
former executive insiders from the manufacturing sector.
English language engagement
based in asia
prior experience in it roles including vp/director of applications, operations, infrastructure, security, chief of staff, it finance, it business operations etc.
Prior line of business roles which may have included vp of a business or division of major product line. Plant manager, general manager, operations.
Past vp/director level role in a recognizable f500 company, preferably an international company, who can show a strong business orientation and have knowledge of financial reporting.
Relevant buy side technology decision making experience working with major it, consulting and/or outsourcing companies, i.E. Prior role as someone a agm/ams would sell to.
No more than 1-3 years out of their most senior role, or have recent relevant consulting experience to ensure industry currency.
Career evidence of coaching and mentoring experience, with a sincere desire to help people grow.
Demonstrate the ability to constructively challenge and stretch people/students.+33 Other Responses
Low Voltage Motors In Southeast Asia
We are currently conducting a project that is looking into the southeast asian low voltage motor market. We require a consultant who can speak to our client about this topic over the phone.
The ideal candidate will have had sales and/or business development experience at at least one of the following companies: teco, elektrim, att, brook compton. The candidate must also be able to answer the following questions:
- what is the low voltage motor market size in southeast asia (thailand, malaysia, vietnam, indonesia, singapore)?
- where are the motors used (i.E. Pump, compressor, fan, oil & gas, construction, etc.)?
- who are the major low voltage motor manufacturers in the region? What is the price level, market share, major product line-up?
- can you explain basic product specifications/line-up required in the region?
- efficiency: deman of ie1, ie2, ie3
- electrical/mechanical requirements: hz, voltage
- quality comparison: made in china/taiwan/japan/usa/europe/etc.
- what percentage of low voltage motors is sold through distributors?
- market shares of various distributors
- do distributors maintain their own stock or do manufacturers have local warehouses?+4 Other Responses