Biotech Engineering Design And Construction
"engineering design and construction–sourcing best practices for vaccines/biotechnology industry"
in-house vs. Outsource:
• how do companies deal with the engineering offices category for vaccines/biotech categories across germany, italy, hungary, uk and usa? (in-house or outsource)?
• what is the widely adopted execution model for this category? (complete in-house, epc, epcm, gc+e&a etc.)
• what are the key dependent factors considered in this regard to decide on using the outsourcing model?
O type of engineering and construction services (basic scheme/design, procurement, construction management and contracting etc.)
o package (groundworks and external works, cleanroom, hvac, building services, electricity, process equipment etc.)
• how do companies source their engineering office services across germany, italy, hungary, uk and usa? (centralized or decentralized)
engagement strategy and contracting:
• how do companies engage with the engineering office suppliers?
O global/regional/local engineering offices
o single/multiple engineering offices
o factors that determine the choice of strategy
• what are the contracting models followed with these suppliers? (reimbursable, lumpsome etc.)?
• what is the duration of the partnership between the clients and the engineering offices?
• what is the cost structure for the key disciplines used in the engineering offices category across germany, italy, hungary, uk and usa?
• who are the top engineering office companies across germany, italy, hungary, uk and usa+4 Other Responses
We are procurement consulting firm located in chicago(usa) looking for a reputable construction firm (gc) for gcc region, we are offering exclusive relationship on all of our on hands approved construction projects, such as highway transportation, airport constructions, highrise buildings, water treatments plants, energy plants. All interested parties can contacts us asap.
**** usa, chicago, usa.
****+9 Other Responses
Technologies In Engineering & Construction Industry
I would like to know the cost impact of new technologies and innovations on the engineering and construction industry.
Cost structure of traditional procedure vs cost structure using technology
interested technologies (any other techs or innovations not mentioned below):
1. 3-d printing
3. Artificial intelligence
4. Augmented reality
5. Human centric lighting
6. Modular construction
7. Usage of construction materials such as self healing concrete, etc.+16 Other Responses