Business Development Silicon Valley
We are a venture development company and seeking a business development partner for our rapidly growing business support vertical.The person should be living in and around silicon valley.
The person should have a good network in sv and able to win logos for our services in market intelligence, funding intelligence and start-up support. A growth hacker with knack for developing relationships and good understanding of start ups in the region.+3 Other Responses
Water Distribution Start Up
i want to establish a start-up water company in russia. The company will provide water supply and wastewater disposal services to customers. We will operate municipal infrastructures based on concession agreements.
Targeted cities with coming water tenders are ekaterinburg, volgograd, saratov, izhevsk, yaroslavl and other cities with population over 500 thousand inhabitants.
I seek $1 million in seed investment to start water engineering business. The funds will go towards acquiring computers, equipment and working capital. This ensures that we start generating cash flow.
Total finance required for starting up new water company in russia is $20 million. Can you assist with capital raising for my project?
Best regards, alexei
fyi: project' description is below.
Project: creation of russian water company (ruswater)
i. Goal: creation of large water company in russia since during next three years russian water market will be fast-growing and under consolidation.
Ii. Strategy of ruswater
creation of large water company in russia
annual sales 15 bln. Rubles, ebitda 1 bln. Rubles ($ 1 = 36 rubles)
activities in 6-8 russian regions with population/customers 4-5 mln. Inhabitants
targeted enterprise value 7 bln. Rubles ($ 200 mln.)
iii. Stages / tasks for creation and development of ruswater
• participation in upcoming tenders (ekaterinburg, volgograd, saratov, izhevsk, yaroslavl, etc.) and winning relevant contracts for long-term concession (main task on development stage) with 0,7 bln. Rubles of initial investments needed.
• m&a deals (possible option)
• increase of operational efficiency (main task on operation stage)
• creation of profit-centers, including engineering company. Engineering business could be developed independently from water company’ business. Based on practice of creating utilities’ engineering companies, 15-20% profitability (ebitda margin) is achievable.
• formation of team and its strengthening
• partnerships with authorities, financial institutions (not only financing but joint project development as well) and strategic investors (international, if needed)
iv. Financing of ruswater
minimum amount of investments needed is 2 bln. Rubles, including:
equity of 600-800 mln. Rubles for development of first regional projects. Pay-back period is 4-5 years.
loans from banks up to 2 bln. Rubles for second-stage regional projects and financing of investment programs.+4 Other Responses
Temporary Labor And Msp Funding
Category -temporary labor and msp funding phase 2
project: total cost of ownership of suppliers for temporary labor & msp funding models & pricing models
1. Understanding of total cost of ownership of suppliers for temporary labor.
- break-up of the cost in terms of percentage
2.Supplier pricing models
-key pricing models prevalent
- cost saving opportunities with each model
-adoption of models- country/region specific and company's spend specific
3. Msp funding models
- types of msp funding models
-cost saving opportunities with each models
-supplier cost break-up for each model/rate card
- adoption of msp- region-wise/country-wise
4. Msp pricing models
- types of msp pricing models
- cost saving opportunities with each models
- adoption rate-country/region specific and company's spend specific+8 Other Responses
Garments Factory Set Up
Hello, i want to set up apparel production factory in africa , what are the machines and equipment needed? It is meant to be initially small/medium scale capacity then grow with time. What are the cost involved? An idea of total cost+22 Other Responses