Strategic Workforce Planning In Uae
We are looking for a manager-level consultant for a strategy project in the middle-east for a multi-billion dollar company.
The right candidate should have the following expertise:
- mandatory requisite: having managed (at a tier-1 consulting company) with 5+ fully-fledged “strategic workforce planning” projects (aka manpower planning projects)
- 6-12 year management consulting experience
- based in or able to spend time on the ground in uae on a full time basis for the next few months (could easily be 6 months) at a c.Ca 2 week notice
- ideally in the middle east with particular focus on ksa
- ideally in oil, gas, petrochem, chemicals
arabic speaking is a very nice to have, but not a must for now.+undefined Other Responses
Strategic Advisory Services
We are a global business consulting, risk advisory and internal audit firm and i am working under its energy & utilities advisory services vertical based out of abu dhabi. We are looking for an expert to support us in a strategic advisory engagement for one of our clients in the field of sewerage services in the uae.
Brief scope is as follows:
1. Corporate strategy update & organization alignment to the updated strategy
a. Analyze and engage with the different groups through interviews and surveys to understand the impact on them and by them on strategy. Use international best practices in strategic planning as input
b. Align the updated strategy with abu dhabi award for excellence in government performance criteria.
C. Detail the components of the strategic plan (example: descriptions, success factors, challenges & risks, objective and kpis weights, expected outcomes)
d. Risk analysis/matrix for strategy execution
e. International high standard kpi’s for corporate/departmental
f. Develop the strategy to be aligned/prepared to be linked with personnel objectives for all departments.
G. Support/advice the correlation between strategy and hr performance (formats, latest objectives for standard positions officers/managers).
H. Design and issue a performance report reflecting annual performance to be communicated internally and externally.
I. Develop a matrix that support the kpi’s targets to be achieved (kpi plan)
j. Update departmental operational plans as per updates in the corporate strategic plan (kpis, targets, and initiatives)
k. Ensure coverage of all departmental sections’ roles during the operational plans development
l. Prepare departmental performance contracts based on updated operational plans and organize sign-off ceremony
2. Internal communication and awareness
a. Develop an internal strategy communication & awareness plan
b. Include measures and indicators to assess effectiveness of the communication activities
c. Multiple surveys to measure the work
d. Strategic plan for all processes of strategy and performance/psmp/communication plan
the scope will be executed in a maximum of 12 months.
Following are some of the requirements we are looking for from the expert:
1. Significant international experience (15+ years) and proven subject matter expertise in strategic planning, performance management and stakeholder engagement applied to government entities.
2. Officially balanced scorecards certified, preferable if kaplan & norton certified.
3. Understanding of abu dhabi government strategy & performance management process, calendar and dynamics.
4. Expertise on strategic planning for governmental agencies & companies in the uae
5. Expertise on balanced scorecard development and implementation for governmental agencies & companies in the uae
6. Expertise on performance management for governmental agencies & companies in the uae
7. Expertise on running strategy & performance management activities
8. Expertise on the sewerage services industry in the region and worldwide
9. Past experience in carrying out similar projects in the past 5 years with organizations (public or private) that have been inducted to the balanced scorecard hall of fame for executing strategy in the region and worldwide.
10. Past experience in carrying out similar projects with organizations (public or private) that have developed gri-based sustainability reports in the region and worldwide.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please share your detailed cv and/or relevant experience through zintro.
saurabh+undefined Other Responses
Hcc Product Strategy Planning
We have immediate need for healthcare experts for product strategy planning for an hcc product.
Criteria for these expert phone interviews include:
a.) extensive experience with hcc and the corresponding provider documentation requirements
b.) supervisory, advisory, or other influential leadership experience for large physician group practice or healthcare system, with experience implementing new program or tech for clinical staff
c.) familiarity with clinical decision support systems/market
d.) some understanding of the tech vendor procurement process for their org or other large health systems+undefined Other Responses