Strategic Planning In Information Technology
Subject: 10eqs interview for c-level strategy
hope this message finds you well! we have a new research project that may fall within your area of expertise.
\we are looking for people involved in strategic planning for technology businesses at the corporate level. These include ceos, cfos, coos, heads of strategy, and other high level folks (head of corporate fp&a would be a good example) with direct experience in strategic planning at the corporate level. Our target companies are as follows:
please note that we are only looking for your expert insights from experience and are not interested in any confidential information.
I would be grateful if you could please let me know if you are available and interested to share some insight from your experience to our study or point us to particular experts you worked with who might be knowledgeable in this area?
We are looking to schedule our interviews over the next two weeks (including the weekend), if that would fit with your schedule. The budget on this project would allow us to provide a flexible compensation of usd 250 for a 40-45 minute call, but please do note that you will be able to discuss and agree on a compensation directly with the interviewer at the time of the interview.
Thank you very much for your time and consideration in advance.
katie+8 Other Responses
Strategic Workforce Planning
We are a global market research firm seeking experts who can provide insights on strategic workforce planning (swp), which helps organizations proactively anticipate skills and talent needs. We want to have an understanding of suppliers that provide swp tools and data platforms to companies across industries.
We are looking at:
1) the cost break-up and drivers of swp tools
2) the cost break-up and drivers of swp data platforms
3) pricing and engagement models when contracting with suppliers providing swp tools and data platforms
4) case examples of pharma companies sourcing swp tools and data platforms (pricing and engagement models adopted, average contract duration, engage with a local or global supplier, companies that they engage with, etc.)
5) any technology trends that are impacting the swp tools and data platforms industry?
Note: inputs compiled and shared must not be provided from company websites and other secondary sources. We wish to unearth the not so oblivious aspects and hence, hand-on relevant experience is a must for this project.
Kindly drop in a note with your cv/relevant experience in strategic workforce planning if you are interested to proceed.
+28 Other Responses
Hiring Strategies Cpg
We are working for a cpg firm and are trying to understand specific temp labor related trends in below given countries. Key questions we would require across countries are given below.
• united kingdom
1. We would like to understand what hiring strategies cpg companies are using to tackle the tight temporary labor market for manufacturing and marketing occupations. We want specific examples (hiring strategies) used by cpg companies in above mentioned countries in past 6 months to 1 year.
2. Implications of factors such as limited talent supply for temp labor, rising wages and low unemployment rates of impact on job-fill rates across the countries.
3. What operating models do cpg clients use for temp labor staffing; example is it a global/regional staffing strategy, do they use msp (managed service providers) along with vms (vendor management services) and other strategies?
4. How are cpg companies using automation(rpa) and total talent management to tackle lack of talent supply for manufacturing and marketing roles?
+6 Other Responses
Digital Communication Strategy
I hope my message finds you well! my name is maggie and i work at a market research firm. We engage with leading professionals, such as yourself to generate innovative business solutions for leading organizations.
For a current project, we would like to speak with experts, who can share their expertise in digital communication strategy in the automotive industry. Ideally, we would like to learn more about the online customer journey, as well as future trends in the online communication for tier 1 suppliers (bosch, denso, continental)
please note, we would keep your identity completely anonymous to our client and are not seeking any proprietary or confidential information, only shared industry learnings. If appropriate, i would be happy to compensate you for your time and/or referrals.
Kindly let me know if this is something you are interested in and i look forward to hearing from you!
maggie+10 Other Responses
Strategic Planning In Financial Services
Strategic planning expertise - financial services: i am looking for an expert in strategic planning in financial services, specifically banking. This individual must have a strategic planning process, and expertise in advising others on what type of strategic planning capabilities make sense, as well as in helping to build their internal capabilities. This person will have to come with this knowledge, processes, and approaches upon entering a consulting team.+24 Other Responses
Strategic Consulting Services In Germany
We are an indian based strategic consulting firm planning to establish our company in germany.
I am not only looking for consultation, but end-to-end services, right from registering the company, accounts, insurance and all requirements to start the company in germany. From our india office, two people will also be moving to germany to handle the business there.+13 Other Responses
Need strategic management expert to conduct training in kuala lumpur+26 Other Responses
Digital Agency Engagement Strategies
B2b/e-commerce and crm capability landscape and engagement strategies
opensource environment sap environment comparison+9 Other Responses
Strategic Advisory Services
We are a global business consulting, risk advisory and internal audit firm and i am working under its energy & utilities advisory services vertical based out of abu dhabi. We are looking for an expert to support us in a strategic advisory engagement for one of our clients in the field of sewerage services in the uae.
Brief scope is as follows:
1. Corporate strategy update & organization alignment to the updated strategy
a. Analyze and engage with the different groups through interviews and surveys to understand the impact on them and by them on strategy. Use international best practices in strategic planning as input
b. Align the updated strategy with abu dhabi award for excellence in government performance criteria.
C. Detail the components of the strategic plan (example: descriptions, success factors, challenges & risks, objective and kpis weights, expected outcomes)
d. Risk analysis/matrix for strategy execution
e. International high standard kpi’s for corporate/departmental
f. Develop the strategy to be aligned/prepared to be linked with personnel objectives for all departments.
G. Support/advice the correlation between strategy and hr performance (formats, latest objectives for standard positions officers/managers).
H. Design and issue a performance report reflecting annual performance to be communicated internally and externally.
I. Develop a matrix that support the kpi’s targets to be achieved (kpi plan)
j. Update departmental operational plans as per updates in the corporate strategic plan (kpis, targets, and initiatives)
k. Ensure coverage of all departmental sections’ roles during the operational plans development
l. Prepare departmental performance contracts based on updated operational plans and organize sign-off ceremony
2. Internal communication and awareness
a. Develop an internal strategy communication & awareness plan
b. Include measures and indicators to assess effectiveness of the communication activities
c. Multiple surveys to measure the work
d. Strategic plan for all processes of strategy and performance/psmp/communication plan
the scope will be executed in a maximum of 12 months.
Following are some of the requirements we are looking for from the expert:
1. Significant international experience (15+ years) and proven subject matter expertise in strategic planning, performance management and stakeholder engagement applied to government entities.
2. Officially balanced scorecards certified, preferable if kaplan & norton certified.
3. Understanding of abu dhabi government strategy & performance management process, calendar and dynamics.
4. Expertise on strategic planning for governmental agencies & companies in the uae
5. Expertise on balanced scorecard development and implementation for governmental agencies & companies in the uae
6. Expertise on performance management for governmental agencies & companies in the uae
7. Expertise on running strategy & performance management activities
8. Expertise on the sewerage services industry in the region and worldwide
9. Past experience in carrying out similar projects in the past 5 years with organizations (public or private) that have been inducted to the balanced scorecard hall of fame for executing strategy in the region and worldwide.
10. Past experience in carrying out similar projects with organizations (public or private) that have developed gri-based sustainability reports in the region and worldwide.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please share your detailed cv and/or relevant experience through zintro.
saurabh+17 Other Responses
A help in completeing my phd research in strategic management. The subject is to invstigate the effect of increasing mid level managers involvement in strategy development and decision making on orgonizational performance+13 Other Responses
I am looking for someone to facilitate a strategic planning session for a manufacturing organization. About $350mm annual revenue and 400 hc. We operate in the oilfield equipment industry and manufacture large electro-mechanical assemblies+26 Other Responses
Pricing Strategy And Management
We are looking for a senior consultant who will report to a vice-president of a pricing strategy firm, and will work with clients throughout north america to develop and implement information-driven pricing tools and processes.
Key position responsibilities:
- project management - meet all project milestones for areas of responsibility and manage the collection, organization - and archiving of all project related files and documents
- client management – build and maintain positive relationships with the client team as well as psl staff assigned to the project
- quantitative analysis - lead all data collection, validation, management and analysis activities for assigned projects
- project recommendations – develop accurate conclusion/assessments based on data analyses and client/voice of the customer interview findings and prepare recommendations, implications and key findings for presentation to the client
- change implementation – develop practical implementation plans and work closely with client on implementation of recommendations, once approved.
- 4-6 years business/analytical consulting experience, working on pricing-related assignments or 4–6 years pricing experience coupled with a pmp designation
- bachelor’s degree in business, economics, marketing or engineering; master’s degree or accounting designation preferred
- project management skills
- strong quantitative analysis skills
- client relations experience
- solid communication skills (verbal, written and presentation)
- change management skills/experience
- demonstrated expertise with all ms office tools; expertise with sas, spss and/or other data mining and database tools an asset
- legally able to travel throughout north america (up to 50% travel required)
* the ideal candidate will have a good balance of quantitative and organizational change management skills.+8 Other Responses