Futurecasting Of Upstream And Midstream Oil & Gas
We are looking for multiple experts in the uk and russia who can speak on how the oil & gas industry (specifically upstream onshore and offshore drilling, production, and well services, as well as midstream transmission pipeline) is likely to evolve in the next decade to 2030, with a particular focus on developments within operations, maintenance, and servicing.
Specific areas of interest include:
- megatrends: key trends (social, technological, regulatory, etc.) and how they will create shifts from current operations in the noted industry.
- challenges, priorities, and ambitions: current operational challenges and business priorities in general as well as long-term ambitions related to three key concepts (i.E., mobility, sustainability, productivity).
- operation & servicing: future requirements, preferences, and pain points in operations and how suppliers (such as lubricant or ancillary services suppliers) can respond to emerging needs; maintenance concerning lubrication of drilling, production, and pipeline assets.
This is a paid 1-hour phone consult. Kindly respond with a brief answer as to your relevance to this space.
1. Can you discuss the greatest shifts or changes in the upstream oil & gas (and, thus, oilfield services) industry in the coming decade? And, more specifically, in relation to operations, maintenance, and servicing?
2. Can you discuss the primary operational, maintenance, and servicing challenges and priorities for oilfield services?
3. Can you share insight in the supply chain and purchasing process for operations and maintenance, given emerging trends such as increasing digitalization and ecommerce in b2b settings?
+94 Other Responses
Slickline Services In Upstream Oil & Gas Sector
We are working on a study on slickline service in the upstream oil & gas sector (special focus on malaysia).
We are looking for the following information:
1. What is prevalent practice for service procurement, a complete package of several service or specific services separately?
2. What is the engagement model and pricing mechanism the company prefers to engage with the buyer in malaysia / sea?
3. What are the parameters on which the company charges the buyer and why?
4. Which is one more preferred among slickline, e-line or coiled tubing in malaysia?
5. What are the cost components of slickline services (logistics, maintenance, labors, etc.)? Share of each component in opex and trend of prices of each component.
6. Are malaysian slickline service providers competitive to global players? What percentage of the total contract is awarded to local players?
7. What are the distinguishing factors between local players in malaysia and global players?
8. Classification of slickline service providers based on tier 1, tier 2 and tier 3.+4 Other Responses
Lubricant Procurement In Oil And Gas Industry
We are looking for experts who are specialized in the oil and gas industry and have broad understanding with equipment and lubricant usage.
We are interested to speak with someone who can provide estimate numbers of lubricant volumes, top up, and drain intervals for different equipment in various applications.
This is a paid 1-hour phone consult. Please provide a brief response below as to your relevance in the space.
1. Do you have broad knowledge around lubricant procurement?
2. Which from the following do you have experience on equipment maintenance?
A. Upstream drilling operations
b. Well services operations
c. Upstream well production
d. Midstream transmission pipeline
3. Are you able to provide estimates on lubricant volumes, top up, and drain intervals for various equipment type?
4. Are you able to provide general estimate of number of pieces of each equipment type for various applications? (i.E., average number of compressor units in a midstream transmission pipeline compression station)+32 Other Responses