Non Asset Logistic Business
We are evaluating to invest on non-asset logistic business.
If you know the business model, it system, supplier management etc... In such a kind of logistic company, please contact me.+36 Other Responses
International Transportation & Logistics
We`re looking for an expert in the field of international transportation and logistics and also, specifically, in russia. Preferable experts from dhl, fedex, spsr express, sts logistics
the expert should be able to discuss following questions:
1. Types of logistic centers (transportation, distributive, fulfillment, etc.)
2. Factors of attractiveness of airport territories for establishing a logistic center
3. Attractiveness of different privileges (customs, tax, administrative, etc.) for operators of logistic infrastructure+7 Other Responses
Pharmaceutical Supply Chain
i am looking for experts who can share insights on the following queries:
1) how are top pharmaceutical manufacturers preparing to bring changes to their supply chain network and logistics for gst implementation? Are there any upcoming new distribution channels which pharmaceutical companies will adopt after gst is implemented in india ?
2) what will be the possible role of c&f agents after gst is implemented?
3) what is the penetration level of available cold chain services for pharmaceutical industry in tier i, ii, iii cities of india?
Note: information related to distribution network alignment and logistics planning is intended with the response. Financial implications related to tax benefit is not important.
Please let us know if you are interested and i will be more than happy to share the detailed questionnaire.
Thanks+4 Other Responses
Pharma Supply Chain
I am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We help businesses answer questions by engaging with the world’s most relevant experts. So far we have delivered over 750 studies with input from over 15,000 individuals. We are an authorized zintro partner.
For a current study, we are seeking experts who can help us understand how supply chains are structured to support pharmaceuticals government tender processes for hematology/oncology and inflamation/immunology therapeutic areas across certain country markets. More speficially, topics we are seeking to discuss include supply chain & supply planning, marketing & sales and the operating models from a provider perspective, and regulatory requirements, tendering process and purchase decision making for the governmental entities issuing the tenders. Expertise on one or more of those topics would be relevant. As usual, we are only interested in your personal expert opinion and are not seeking any confidential information.
We are seeking experts either from the emea region or ideally local to the target markets of russia, saudi arabia, iraq, turkey (injectable business), sweden and mexico. They need to have experience with the therapeutic areas of hematology/oncology and inflammation & immunology and ideally recent exposure to one or more of the following pharma companies: amgen, baxalta, gilead, j&j, gsk, roche, biogen and similar. The relevant types of drugs are biologics and small molecules.
We are asking for a 60-minute phone discussion and we are happy to offer a flexible usd 250 compensation for each discussion. Please note that this amount is net of the zintro fee, which we are handling separately and the experts are not involved in paying it.
In case you are interested and able to help, please kindly let me know your contact details (email and phone/skype) and i could provide more details on the study and next steps.
manager, delivery & expert community+16 Other Responses