Industry Surcharge And Labor Shortage
Project title: industry surcharges and labor shortage
geographic scope: multiple countries in europe and apac
i would like to understand the presence of industry surcharges for blue collar workers in logistics sector and the labor shortages for the same.
Thank you.+9 Other Responses
We are a global market research firm and are seeking experts who can assist us in answering certain questions regarding the purchasing card (p-card) industry globally.
1. What are the key features of the p-card program: types of projects used in, key spend categories the cards are used, data transparency, key program features and benchmarks.
2. What is the level of adoption, industry best practices, rebates and surcharges for p-cards in the following regions: apac, north america, europe, latam.
3. The major global p-card program providers are: visa, mastercard, amex, jcb, unionpay, bc card, citi, diner/discover club card who have either independent p-card programs or promote and partner their programs via banks. Are there any local level providers of p-card programs/solutions (other than banks) in the following regions –apac, north america, europe, latam regions?
4. Provide insights on whether p cards or virtual cards/numbers can be easily set up for operational expenses in capital projects of limited duration, ranges of transaction maximums and monthly limits? (e.G. For example maximum $5k per transaction, $50k per month, duration 12 months or until closed. Transactions and spend needs to remain traceable and transparent.)
5. Providing case studies on certain aspects of the p-card services industry-end user demand, success stories of p-card end users etc.
We are looking for a phone or email consultation for a time period of 1 hour to discuss all points mentioned above.
Kindly drop in a note with your cv/relevant experience in the p-card industry, if you are interested to proceed.
thomas+undefined Other Responses
Contingent Workforce Market Dynamics
Project title: contingent workforce market dynamics analysis:
we would like to understand the market dynamics of blue collar workers industry and analyze the impacts on the companies. We would like to understand the best practices adopted in apac region for sourcing blue collar workers.
Geographic scope: india, japan, indonesia & china
• what is the market size of the blue collar labor industry?
• how is the unemployment rate in these countries for blue collar workers?
• what are the associated challenges and risks involved while employing foreign employees as temporary labor?
• how is the supply demand scenario for warehouse helper, forklift driver and driver in these countries?
• what are the different regulations that are present in these countries regarding
o minimum wage
o equal pay
o equal treat (severance pay)
o industry surcharges
o restricted tenure time
o required licenses
• what are the possible implications for these regulations?
• what is the impact of economic growth on temporary labor industry?
• what are the billing rates for warehouse helper, forklift driver and driver in these countries?
• what is the cost structure for sourcing blue collar workers in these countries?
• how aref500 companies are managing their blue collar workforce ( logistics and retail industry in specific)
• who are the top suppliers for sourcing blue collar workers both at regional and local level?
Areas of expertise: seeking experts with knowledge in contingent staffing, workforce management, temporary staffing, part- time employment, hiring expats.+11 Other Responses
This query is with respect to service de-ionization market wherein we are interested in understanding the prices for the below parameters.
Prices charged to customers for: ion exchange resin smaller tank exchange (3.6cu ft, + one other), mobile ion exchange tank or truck exchange, large tank resin exchange (cost per cu. Ft., or cost per lb.) and some examples of hourly labor rate charges and surcharges (for extreme chemistry, after hors service calls, extra-long travel times). Regions of interest to us are california, texas, north carolina, florida, ohio, and massachusetts.
Ideally the parameters being
small tank resin exchange (1 cu.F)
large tank resin exchange (< 1 cu.F)
mobile tank ion exchange
mobile truck ion exchange
labor rate charges ($/hr)
specifically the prices are required for countries like
massachusets+undefined Other Responses