Life Science Sustainability
Expertise for life sciences sustainability practices
i am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We are an authorized zintro partner.
We are seeking experts for a bench-marking survey regarding health care and life sciences sustainability practices. Specifically we are wanting to speak to experts about supplier sustainability in the areas of labor, health and safety, and environment. We would like to speak to individuals who are managing supply chain programs, running audits (or managing a third party auditor), or are otherwise hands-on with the supply chain sustainability and supplier code of conduct activities of a life sciences organization.
Specifically we are looking for experts who work or have worked at cardinal health, medline, omincare, owens and minor (former only), cvs caremark (former only), amerisourcebergen, henry schein, covidien, medtronic, boston scientific, walgreens, 3m healthcare, cerner (former only), terumo (former only), b.Braun (former only).
Please note that we are not looking for any confidential information and are only interested in personal point of view and shared learnings.
We are scheduling [45-60] minute discussions with experts, over the next few days and we are happy to provide a flexible usd 250 compensation for each interview.
If you kindly let me know your contact details, i could provide more specifics on the study and standard process:
we would welcome any referrals to other relevant experts as well.
shannon+5 Other Responses
I am looking for an expert to perform sustainability audits of deinking processes and tissue, towel, and fine paper making using cfpa standards+9 Other Responses
Environmental Sustainability Services
We are currently working on a project related to environmental sustainability services in the oil and gas sector.
We are looking for an expert who can provide information on the following:
1. How do oil and gas companies classify environmental sustainability services? Are these services included under hse?
2. What type of suppliers do oil and gas companies engage with? Do they predominantly engage with consultants/advisors or with the suppliers who provide software and tools for environmental sustainability services?
3. What are the licenses/certifications needed for the suppliers?
4. How do oil and gas companies manage the services? Are the services managed at the center or at the regional level?
5. What is the percentage breakup of the key cost components of climate change and sustainability services?
6. Are there any other categories under hse that use a similar cost structure?
+21 Other Responses