The namibian government through the environment investment fund has
invited us to apply for funding or grants in the following below
projects which could be turned into sustainable business. We are than
looking for companies who are willing to enter into a joint venture
with us, by formulating the business proposal and overseeing the
business. If you are interested in working us please send me an
email, so we can start working on the proposal in which you specialise
in .Please find check the website of the environmental investment fund
: renewable energy
: water efficiency and recycling
: sustainable water treatment
: biogas (sewerage and sanitation systems ,act)
: sustainable transport
: landfill upgrade and management
: waste management
2. Promotion of responsible mining,fishing and farming, and the responsible use of pesticides
: sustainable mining
: sustainable fishing and farming
: waste management
: technology development
you can reach me on mail **** pls remove the # and complete the sentences+9 Other Responses
Corporate Social Responsibility
Seeking partner, who can help us to develop short term training program on csr, iso 26000 and other socially responsible and sustainable business models.
Csr experts working in this domain can help us.
We are already running orientations programs in north india, would like to have formal partnership/networking with interested professionals for long terms basis
anil+8 Other Responses
I am working for a company that generates completely green, clean electricity with living plants. For our board of advisors we are looking for an expert in the marketing for sustainable electricity solutions.+4 Other Responses
Sustainable Packaging For Bath Amenities
We are looking for experts on sustainable packaging options for bath amenities. Our key requirement are as below:
1. What are the sustainable packaging options for bath amenities (shampoo, conditioner) packaging available?
2. What are the cost implications of these packaging options?
3. Real world performance of packaging in high humidity and high temperature conditions applicable for bath amenities?
4. Other alternative options available for bath amenities? Cost implications?
E.G. Soap and shampoo pods, refillable dispensers, etc. +16 Other Responses
--- looking for entrepreneur`s , companies , vendors etc. Which are looking for business opportunities in asia particular emerging market`s like vietnam , cambodia , myanmar and so far to set up importers/dealerships for vw/audi , porsche , bmw , mb , lexus even gm
my expertise , knowledge and reputation would be a source to establish a sustainable business+2 Other Responses
Green Sustainable Packaging
I am doing a research on sustainable packaging indicators. The i am looking for sustainable packaging experts in academic, glass manufacturers, plastic, paper, packaging waste handlers, customers who have experiences in packaging sustainable indicators who could contribute their opinion on my proposed indicators.+6 Other Responses
Sustainable Meat Packaging
Sustainable meat packaging
packaging includes flexible (films), semi-rigid (pouches) and rigid packaging (trays) for fresh meat
-trends, types of sustainable meat packaging, adoption rate, future growth
-suppliers who offer sustainable meat packaging ( e.G. Plantic )
- new technologies, products launched, to be launched
-specifics on the best practices of tesco, walmart, sainsbury, asda etc, on their meat sustainable packaging and their partners / suppliers+14 Other Responses
We are doing a study on some select sustainable co-formulants, such as-
• biobased ethylene (including insights on bio-based ethylene oxide)
• sustainably sourced sunflower oil
for each of these markets, would like to understand the market outlook and other dynamics associated with premium pricing of these sustainable products. We are looking to understand the cost components and key cost drivers which are responsible for the premium pricing of these products in relative to its traditional counterparts.
Also, we wish to understand the type of fiscal support currently available to produce these commodities in the key countries.
We are looking to understand the following:
a. For bioethanol & bioethylene (with insights on bio-based ethylene oxide)
1. Please mention the principle differences in production and supply of bioethanol and bio ethylene (other than the claimed carbon print reduction) that justifies the premium pricing for these sustainable products as versus their traditional counterparts?
A. What impact do these differences have on the cost drivers for these materials?
2. What type of fiscal support (such as tax breaks, incentives, etc.) available in key manufacturing countries to support the production of bioethanol and other sustainable materials such as bio-based ethylene, palm oil and sunflower oil
a. What steps has the agrochemical industry, especially in the na and europe region has undertaken to adopt more sustainable raw materials into its products
b. What is the outlook of these fiscal support in the next 3-5 years? How it encourages the supply of these sustainable materials?
3. What are the key cost components to produce bio-based ethylene?
A. What is the % contribution of these cost components to the overall cost structure of bio-based ethylene
4. Please provide any recent case studies of suppliers offering bioethanol and or bio ethylene (with the insights on bio-based ethylene oxide) with sustainable credentials. Case studies should capture how these suppliers are leveraging the sustainability product tag associated with bioethanol and bio ethylene to keep the prices premium (versus the traditional counterparts)
b. For sustainably- sourced sunflower oil
1. What are the major differences in terms of specifications and benefits that justifies the premium pricing for the sustainably sourced sunflower oil as against their traditional counterparts?
2. Are the producers or the consumers of the sustainable variant offered any fiscal support (such as tax breaks, incentives, etc.)?
A. If yes, are the incentives also dependent on the end-use industry?
B. What are the various steps undertaken by various countries to promote the use of sustainably sourced sunflower oil?
3. What are the key cost components to produce sustainably sourced sunflower oil?
A. What is the % contribution of these cost components to the overall cost structure of traditional as well as sustainably sourced sunflower oil?
4. Please provide any recent case studies of suppliers offering sustainably sourced sunflower oil. Case studies should capture how these suppliers are leveraging the sustainability product tag associated with sunflower oil to keep the prices premium (versus the traditional counterparts)
note: inputs compiled and shared must not be provided from company websites and other secondary sources. We wish to unearth the not so oblivious aspects and hence, hands-on relevant experience is a must for this project.
Kindly drop in a note with your cv/relevant experience, if you are interested to proceed.
+13 Other Responses