Organic And Animal Wastes Digester
I am looking for a company that can provide design and production of digester for organic (150 tons per day) and animal wastes (50-200 tons per day) upon completion of two phases below:
1. Determine the exact amount of the daily organic and animal wastes produce and determine the percent of each type of waste material.
2. Provide chemical analysis of animal and organic wastes and determine the percent of each chemical component.
3. Determine the exact amount of biogas produce based on ton of animal or organic waste materials (household garbage).
4. Evaluate the feasibility and economic value of manufacturing a power plan, heat production or composting plan.
A) find a right model based on animal and organic wastes production.
B) determine the initial investment needed.
C) the maintenance cost for each year based on the life of the processing plan.
D) determine the cost of personnel during the active life of this plan.
E) determine the value of commodities produced form this processing plan through its life time.
F) identify the amount of profit from this project based on each year of production base don each component produced (gas, heat, compost).
G) value and time needed to return the investment made.
1. Chose the site for production of the plan.
A) determine the wind direction and water flow in the selected area.
B) identify the distance to power lines based on data from phase one study.
C) evaluate the environmental impacts by this project.
2. Describe in detail regarding the supplies needed to be imported and the ones can be built inside the country based on phase one information.
3. Obtain the necessary permissions to build the power and heat production plan.
4. Obtain the guaranteed contract with the ministry of hydro.+22 Other Responses
Waste To Energy
i am getting a tender from government to collect all the wastes from all over my district. The approximate amount of waste collecting will be 40 tonne per day, which will include non-cycle waste, vegetables, fruits, grass, green leaves, chicken stall waste, meat shop waste, etc.
With these waste, i am interested to make energy. Am not only looking for electricity, i am open to the ideas.
I need complete onsite support to start this project asap.
If you need any further question / query, kindly contact me.
gokulkrishnan+41 Other Responses
Waste Management In Europe
i am looking for information on waste management market and suppliers. High importance is for data on reselling market (new / used products) and suppliers.The methodologies used in the industry for reselling used products and recycling waste products. The best practices followed by the service procurers. The above information is required for europe - high focus on germany, us and apac - australia, china, india and singapore.
lekha+6 Other Responses