Waste To Energy
i am getting a tender from government to collect all the wastes from all over my district. The approximate amount of waste collecting will be 40 tonne per day, which will include non-cycle waste, vegetables, fruits, grass, green leaves, chicken stall waste, meat shop waste, etc.
With these waste, i am interested to make energy. Am not only looking for electricity, i am open to the ideas.
I need complete onsite support to start this project asap.
If you need any further question / query, kindly contact me.
gokulkrishnan+41 Other Responses
California Waste Management
i am looking for an expert in the field of (non-hazardous) waste management services in the usa.
I wish to understand the kind of services offered by the waste management service providers to commercial organizations. (any specific information on account of waste management practices in the state of california will be an added advantage).
I am looking to understand the
– pricing methods prevalent in the market,
– the existing process of collection and removal of solid wastes,
– methods to increase diversion of waste from the landfills (possibility of utilizing technology)
– pricing market of recyclable commodities
it will be really great if it is possible to cover the above discussion points from the perspective of practices prevalent in california.+20 Other Responses
Namibia Green Technologies
1. ( looking for expert to help ) promotion of green technologies and low carbon development in namibia its government project and funded by my government
:water efficiency and recycling
:sustainable water treatment
:biogas (sewerage and sanitation systems,act)
:landfill upgrade and management
2. Promotion of responsible mining,fishing and farming, and the responsible use of pesticides
:sustainable fishing and farming
:handling of pesticides+55 Other Responses