Sustainable Waste Management
I need an overview on waste burning of residential solid waste+12 Other Responses
Green Sustainable Packaging
I am doing a research on sustainable packaging indicators. The i am looking for sustainable packaging experts in academic, glass manufacturers, plastic, paper, packaging waste handlers, customers who have experiences in packaging sustainable indicators who could contribute their opinion on my proposed indicators.+6 Other Responses
Hazardous Waste Processing
i am looking for an expert in the field of co-processing of hazardous waste - a practice followed by the cement plants to substitute their fuel.
I wish to understand about co-processing practices prevalent in the cement plants in europe.
The main focus shall be on:
a. Types of (hazardous) wastes accepted by the cement plants
b. The pricing model / engagement practices prevalent in the industry ( the nature of contract between the waste supplier and the cement plant)
appreciate your help!
thank you.+13 Other Responses
Animal Waste Digester
Looking for data that compares horse and cow manure's methane and hydrogen sulfide emissions? The company i work for has only installed/ run digesters for cattle, but we have recently expanded and plan to obtain contracts with a few horse stables down south.+7 Other Responses
Waste To Energy
we propose to have wte (waste to energy) project. We thought of using plasma gassification technology to turn the waste to energy for the country.
Pls help introduce to us any company who has project using this type of technology mentioned.
from: dr baharudin
malaysia+15 Other Responses
this request is to deliver best practices in waste management and recycling for medical device manufacturing company in north america. We would like to know about the waste management and recycling market in north america. Waste management of plastic resins, corrugate, rubber and stainless steel are the major focus.
We need some market insights as well which includes
1. Different types of waste generated
2. Waste management practices adopted by (at least 5) fortune 500 companies
3. Best recycling techniques for the above mentioned type of wastes.
Experts, kindly get back to me for further details
haris+4 Other Responses
Food Waste Collection
I have a food waste collection business that re uses the food waste in a fully sustainable way that can deliver positive csr credentials through green energy production.
I'm always searching for new sources of food waste within the uk.
If i can help contact me anytime.
Thanks neil+3 Other Responses
Waste Management In Europe
i am looking for information on waste management market and suppliers. High importance is for data on reselling market (new / used products) and suppliers.The methodologies used in the industry for reselling used products and recycling waste products. The best practices followed by the service procurers. The above information is required for europe - high focus on germany, us and apac - australia, china, india and singapore.
lekha+6 Other Responses
Organic And Animal Wastes Digester
I am looking for a company that can provide design and production of digester for organic (150 tons per day) and animal wastes (50-200 tons per day) upon completion of two phases below:
1. Determine the exact amount of the daily organic and animal wastes produce and determine the percent of each type of waste material.
2. Provide chemical analysis of animal and organic wastes and determine the percent of each chemical component.
3. Determine the exact amount of biogas produce based on ton of animal or organic waste materials (household garbage).
4. Evaluate the feasibility and economic value of manufacturing a power plan, heat production or composting plan.
A) find a right model based on animal and organic wastes production.
B) determine the initial investment needed.
C) the maintenance cost for each year based on the life of the processing plan.
D) determine the cost of personnel during the active life of this plan.
E) determine the value of commodities produced form this processing plan through its life time.
F) identify the amount of profit from this project based on each year of production base don each component produced (gas, heat, compost).
G) value and time needed to return the investment made.
1. Chose the site for production of the plan.
A) determine the wind direction and water flow in the selected area.
B) identify the distance to power lines based on data from phase one study.
C) evaluate the environmental impacts by this project.
2. Describe in detail regarding the supplies needed to be imported and the ones can be built inside the country based on phase one information.
3. Obtain the necessary permissions to build the power and heat production plan.
4. Obtain the guaranteed contract with the ministry of hydro.+22 Other Responses
California Waste Management
i am looking for an expert in the field of (non-hazardous) waste management services in the usa.
I wish to understand the kind of services offered by the waste management service providers to commercial organizations. (any specific information on account of waste management practices in the state of california will be an added advantage).
I am looking to understand the
– pricing methods prevalent in the market,
– the existing process of collection and removal of solid wastes,
– methods to increase diversion of waste from the landfills (possibility of utilizing technology)
– pricing market of recyclable commodities
it will be really great if it is possible to cover the above discussion points from the perspective of practices prevalent in california.+20 Other Responses
Namibia Green Technologies
1. ( looking for expert to help ) promotion of green technologies and low carbon development in namibia its government project and funded by my government
:water efficiency and recycling
:sustainable water treatment
:biogas (sewerage and sanitation systems,act)
:landfill upgrade and management
2. Promotion of responsible mining,fishing and farming, and the responsible use of pesticides
:sustainable fishing and farming
:handling of pesticides+55 Other Responses
Required Technology For Waste To Liquid Fuel
We are seeking technology which converts waste (msw)/industrial waste/agriculture waste into liquid fuel. If you have such technology then kindly let me know at the earliest+14 Other Responses