Interim consultant required to advise on the assembly design, construction, commissioning and operation of a hazardous clinical waste industrial incineration plant with a syngas production facility with biochar by-product.
Up to 1 year contract based in the south of england.
If of interest, please contact me and provide your expected daily rate.
emma+14 Other Responses
We are looking for a candidate who can help us in creating a new material/technology report on a monthly basis. Although not required, candidate with an interest or knowledge in steel industry is highly preferable as we are a steel producing/trading company.
Topics we are interested in are as follows:
- lithium extraction out of saline water (market research, company research --> production cost, quality, business plan and strategy)
- new lithium extraction technology (related corporation, university, lab tech. Strategy or trend)
2. Rechargeable/secondary cell battery
- major automakers' electrical vehicle production trend (energy density, etc)
- companies producing battery/material for battery and their tech. Development roadmap
-dakota sng plant (sng production amount, by-product production and usage status)
- sng project development status and strategies
4. Coal chemistry business
- steelmakers/developers' ccu tech. Development status and outlook (excluding underground co2 storage)
5. Fuel cell
- fuel cell companies (domestic/international)
* ballard(pemfc), doosan fuel cell america(pemfc, clearedge), plug power(pemfc), ge(sofc), bloom energy(sofc), etc
- renewable energy (supply of distributed power and incentive)
- mcfc composition or tech. For cell life extension
- (solar, etc.) fuel cell-renewability fusion, and other applied products (cogeneration, backup power, ccs, byproduct hydrogen) development status and outlook
6. Mg plate
- u.S. Automakers’ maker mg plate part development status
- mena(mel n.America entity) business and tech. Development strategy
7. Electric vehicle motor/platform
- apple’s electric vehicle status, gm’s electric vehicle major part provider
- electric vehicle market outlook+23 Other Responses
Looking for well experienced companies in the field of biogas technology and plant development, to transfer technology and/or co-invest resources to develop the concept to the next level of becoming an integrated no-cost profit making waste management solution providing renewable energy.
The pilot project and commercial expansion will initially take place in sri lanka, but is applicable over the saarc and asean region.
The ability to either invest on commercial expansion or to procure debt or equity for the purpose is a definite advantage, as the technology has received a bad rap in sri lanka.+5 Other Responses