School Furniture Procurement
We are looking to speak to multiple experts who are either the decision maker or influence a school/schoolboards purchasing for furniture (specifically desks and chairs). We want to have a better understanding of how they decide which vendors to present to a given customer, has views on different brands, and understands how customers make their decisions.
This is a 1-hour paid phone consult. Please consider summarizing your relevant experience with short answers to the questions below:
1. Are you able to speak to how a school furniture dealer decides which vendors to sell and promote?
2. Are you able to provide views about different school furniture brands and how they compare?
3. Are you able to speak to how customers make their decisions regarding purchasing school furniture?+30 Other Responses
Office Furniture Cost Structure
We are looking for experts, based out of the us, in the field of office furniture(specifically different types of office seating). We would like to receive inputs on- cost structure of office seating- key cost drivers- office seating trends across large multi-nationals- cost saving and negotiation opportunities while procuring office seating
+4 Other Responses
Office Furniture Installation
I am looking for a consultant who can visit my oregon location and provide advice on new office furniture as well as new community room furniture.+6 Other Responses
Flat Pack Furniture Start Up
Hi, i would like to start a flat pack cupboard factory (i currently own a pvc wrap door and panel factory). My question is what equipment do i require for start-up and what should the factory layout look like ? Thank you, grant+8 Other Responses
Global Office Furniture Industry
I'm looking for an expert in global office furniture industry who could help me out with the following:
1. Discount structures offered by manufacturers to distributors.
2. Wage rates in united states for installers, project managers & designers.
3. Furniture sourcing strategies widely followed by pharmaceutical companies (global vs. Regional sourcing); pros and cons pertaining to that industry.
4. Widely adopted contract models.+6 Other Responses
We are into manufacturing company esd products.
Our staff specifically required training in mild, stainless steel, & aluminium manufacturing.
1. Turning a design into final product. Details of every step involved in the process, understanding design and production constraints, being able to project the consequences of each method of production.
2. Planning for the above with sufficient detail.
3. Be ability for participants to work backwards from the final step to first step and evaluate the efficiency of the operations.
4. Using all the above knowledge to standardised our internal production methods.
Note- trainer specifically experienced in furniture manufacturing.+5 Other Responses
We are a growing bespoke furniture manufacturer in sutton. We are at a stage where we require a workshop manager to overlook the manufacturing of furniture from wardrobes, kitchens, reception desks, media walls, boardroom tables etc. Duties will involve overlooking the works to a high standard, ensuring works are completed to deadlines etc.+5 Other Responses
I seek your assistance to make an operation manual for a semiautomatic furniture manufacturing workshop.We make teak wood and modular furnitures. Please let me know also about training modules required for carpenters. Kindly also give assistance on standard operating procedures. Thanks in advance+2 Other Responses
Furniture & Carpet Industry
We are looking to seek help from an expert who has knowledge about the furniture and carpet industry in apac. Please find the questions below:
1. What are some key contractual aspects of engaging a contractor in apac- majorly in singapore, japan, australia and new zealand, indonesia, malaysia, thailand, greater china?
2. Do it companies have a rate card for carpets/system furniture? Is it a flat discount on the list price for all products that the client may choose or can they chose specific products and fix a rate for 2-3 years?
3. Can your help us with the rates for the following categories. If not the exact rate, please help us with the volume discounts.
Products rates volume discounts
a. Loose furniture
b. System furniture
+4 Other Responses
Consumer Furniture Market
We are a us based investment firm that is looking to speak with experts from the consumer furniture market space. Ideally, we would like to speak with someone that can talk to us about the challenges with the current market, and the pros and cons that go along with ecommerce vs. Brick and mortars in the current consumer furniture industry.
Please provide us a couple of lines on your experience so that we may evaluate your response accordingly before moving forward, thank you.+20 Other Responses
My parents recently purchased a second hand matching lounge and dining room suites. We need an expert to identify the wood used as it is extremely heavy. We also need some advice on how to restore the furniture.... both the coffee table and dining table need repairs.+5 Other Responses
We are looking for experts to help us understand the office furniture market in uk, france, mexico, philippines, usa, germany, switzerland, luxembourg, and indonesia.
How do major organizations procure their office furniture in these locations and what are the best way to do in order to achieve efficiency.
Thanks!+6 Other Responses