Cornerstone Ondemand Talent Management Systems
We are an authorized zintro partner looking for executive or management level professionals in a human resources role in any geography. Specifically, we're looking for current end-users or customers of the cornerstone ondemand talent management systems.
We are only looking for people who have significant influence on the purchase and/or renewal of this tms. Please no consultants.+7 Other Responses
Executive Talent Acquisition
Manager - executive talent acquisition
please be noted that we are looking for the subjected position on urgent basis, please note the below:-
1. We are looking for european candidate
2. We are looking for candidate whom is working in big firms such as dow, etc,,,,
3. The candidate will be reporting to vp( central of excellence )
â· provide focused talent continuity support for top leadership roles in the company.
Â· working with talent management, leverage existing performance management, career development, and succession planning processes to assure continuity in the executive leadership jobs
â· facilitate administration of external staffing process for top leadership roles.
Dr norsaidatul *************
+*********8+6 Other Responses
Talent management in procurement
i am working on a request on "talent management in procurement" for a fortune 500 client. I am looking for details on the following deliverables:
1. Career paths within procurement function and the best practices for import/ export of talent in the procurement function.
2. Different types of training offered and how are they delivered.
3. How is the role based competency managed in the procurement function? How is the associate capability and progress measured and tracked for capability development?
4. Best practices in sourcing talent from outside the company and what are the skills and capabilities that the companies look for?
5. What are the formal and informal recognition programs in the procurement function?
6. How does resource allocation happen across the procurement organization? What are the best in class practices to ensure associates remain utility players?+13 Other Responses